free hit counters
Kitty Pryde Transformations (TF, WG, shrinking, growth, AR, belly expansion) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-29-2014   #1
a0040pc

Kitty Pryde Transformations (TF, WG, shrinking, growth, AR, belly expansion)

Hi guys. just to say my favourite female X-Man is Kitty Pryde and over her close to 35 years in the comic books she has undergone a few transformations. I'm going to list all the ones I know of. Since there are so many different categories I've had to put it in the And Everything Else rather than a particular process section. I originally posted it in the General Discussion but I think I put it in the wrong place

Animal Transformation

Magik #1-#3 (1983-1984)

Kitty has been transformed by an evil sorcerer called Belasco and becomes a person with cat like features (I.E. Claws, fangs, eyes). In issue #2 Belasco further transforms her into a more feline creature with no human intelligence, a tail and fur.

Excalibur #51 (1992)

There is an alternate Kitty Pryde from a dinosaur universe and she goes by the name of Shadowcompsognathus.

Wolverine First Class #3, #4 (2008)

During a trip to Mount Wundagore Kitty is transformed into a cat humanoid by one of the High Evolutionary's creations

New Exiles #1-#18 (2008-2009)

An alternate version of Kitty known as Cat Pryde has the ability to change into alternate versions of herself. Amongst them is a cat/tiger humanoid.

Weight Gain

Excalibur The Sword Is Drawn (1987)

During this issue the newly formed Excalibur (Featuring Kitty Pryde) battle the group known as TechNet. One of the members called Joyboy uses his powers to make Kitty morbidly obese.

Shrinking

X-Men and the Micronauts #1-#4 (1984)

To battle a being called the Entity Kitty and the rest of the X-Men shrink so that they can enter the Microverse (Although Kitty is possessed by a being called Karza and she is in his body).

Age Regression

Uncanny X-Men Annual #10 (1986)

Kitty along with the rest of the X-Men are regressed in age by an inter-dimensional TV executive called Mojo.

Growth

Excalibur #13 (1989)

Kitty has a minor growth spurt (only a few inches) when she is modified to be a princess. Her personality is changed so that she is more fitting for the short and dashing prince.

Cataclysm The Ultimates' Last Stand #5 (2014)

Kitty is injected with the Giant-Man serum and she grows to 50 feet tall so she can fight the planet eater Galactus. It was a fight for the ages.

Body Expansion

Wolverine and the X-Men #4- #7 (2012)

Kitty is being attacked from the inside by microscopic aliens called the Brood. This causes her belly to bloat as if she were pregnant.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 787721-shadowcat_limb.jpg (47.5 KB, 842 views)
File Type: jpg crosstime2.jpg (18.7 KB, 587 views)
File Type: jpg 499060-kitty.jpg (36.6 KB, 735 views)
File Type: jpg 692643-kitty6.jpg (111.6 KB, 820 views)
File Type: jpg 432990-marvel__16_.jpg (62.1 KB, 1161 views)
File Type: jpg issue 2 005.jpg (236.8 KB, 1103 views)
File Type: jpg Uncanny_X_Men_Annual_10_4.jpg (510.0 KB, 1165 views)
File Type: jpg Kitty the queen (excalibur 13).jpg (415.1 KB, 1238 views)
File Type: jpg CATAULS2013005-int-LR2-2-1d419.jpg (345.2 KB, 1234 views)
File Type: png 2158119-hjmk_.png (381.3 KB, 1151 views)
Unread 04-29-2014   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Kitty Pryde Transformations (TF, WG, shrinking, growth, AR, belly expansion)

You could have just asked for the original thread to be moved instead of posting an exact duplicate of it.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2014   #3
a0040pc

Re: Kitty Pryde Transformations (TF, WG, shrinking, growth, AR, belly expansion)

Sorry but I didn't know if anyone would have taken notice.
Unread 04-30-2014   #4
darkra
Frequent Poster

what is the second image (crosstime2) from ?
Unread 04-30-2014   #5
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

Ah, Excalibur. That comic was right up our alley back in the day. You should mention the time that Kitty became a dominatrix-ish vampire during the Cross-Time Caper, or when she became a crude anime cartoon character and Jamie Braddock twisted her into a human pretzel. Issue 18, I think... good times.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2014   #6
a0040pc

The image is from Excalibur #51. I forgot about those other transformations and I'll definitely look them. Also about GTS Ultimate Kitty Pryde there's a chance that she can now grow to giant size in addiction to her other powers. It has not been confirmed yet but from what I read in the issue there is a good chance that she can.
Unread 04-30-2014   #7
legend293
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case Scenario View Post
Ah, Excalibur. That comic was right up our alley back in the day. You should mention the time that Kitty became a dominatrix-ish vampire during the Cross-Time Caper, or when she became a crude anime cartoon character and Jamie Braddock twisted her into a human pretzel. Issue 18, I think... good times.

Which issue does she become a anime character?
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2014   #8
a0040pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend293 View Post
Which issue does she become a anime character?
I believe that was Excalibur #18
Unread 05-01-2014   #9
legend293
Frequent Poster

Could you upload a pic from that issue of kitty pride anime?
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2014   #10
a0040pc

Here's what I've found online for you. I remember there being a dream sequence in one of the issues of Uncanny X-Men. Colossus had a dream about the women in his life and part of it had Kitty transforming into a Brood Queen. Also I will keep people informed if Ultimate Kitty does keep her growing powers, will be like my X-Men fanfic series.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 300px-Excalibur_Vol_1_18.jpg (48.8 KB, 333 views)
File Type: png lovelypair.png (478.7 KB, 483 views)
File Type: png dirtyangels.png (836.1 KB, 452 views)
Unread 05-01-2014   #11
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
Here's what I've found online for you. I remember there being a dream sequence in one of the issues of Uncanny X-Men. Colossus had a dream about the women in his life and part of it had Kitty transforming into a Brood Queen. Also I will keep people informed if Ultimate Kitty does keep her growing powers, will be like my X-Men fanfic series.
Ah, I think I know the Brood TF you mentioned. I might have that somewhere, I'll look for it if you can't find it.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2014   #12
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

I have a large amount of comics containing TFs. I plan on posting a large list of them when I finally get them all compiled. It's been an ongoing process...no pun intended.
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote