free hit counters
A quick tg sketch based on a dream - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-05-2005   #1
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

A quick tg sketch based on a dream

Greetings again.

Every once in a while I have a neat dream that is basically a cartoon/anime adventure that I'm watching. It's never a series that exists irl, and only once have I every seen more then one 'episode' in these dreams. Had one of these recently where the main male character is helping the main female character to find and kill nightmares. The male character is in the real world and the female is in the dream world. Basically is boiled down to the male character carrying the female one around in his head while going to a school (yeah, not quite making sence, but oh well). Anyways, at one point the female character is attacked by something in the dream world and is forceably merged with the main male character while he is at school. He starts to glow red and a bunch of people surround him as he changes.

I couldn't pass up the chance to sketch that. I didn't really work on most of the sketch that much (I'll be working on it for a little bit, extend it out and whatnot), but I had to get something down on my computer, so here it is. It's not the kind of quality that makes for good entertainment, but I figure I should post it anyways for critique. It's not complete, but it'll do for now as a basic template for what I want.

So, um, enjoy for now at least. I'll work on a more presentable version tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tg1.jpg (70.7 KB, 2186 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2005   #2
Blackwolf_h

Sounds like fun.

Good luck with that. ^_^
Unread 06-06-2005   #3
Sutibaru
---

Post Nice.

You are quite lucky. It is very rare for me to get a dream.

But it looks good. Pretty original.
Unread 06-16-2005   #4
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Greetings. Had to hold off on drawing for a few days while company was over as well as try out a new drawing method that I like. Anywho, I have drawn the main tg page. I'll work on the second page later (it's a full body shot of the character after the tg :D), so for now here's the most of the tg 'sequence'. I didn't want to loose interest in this so I did it quickly, in one sitting, and It'll show, but oh well, at least I did something. :)

I halved the picture size so it wasn't monsterous, may or may not on the second page when I post that. Not completely satisfied with this (was going to draw the classmates around him but that would have taken up more room in the pic, I'll just save this for the second page), but like I said before, I didn't want to loose interest in it. But anywho, enjoy, I guess. :)
Attached Images
File Type: gif Tg1_1.gif (95.9 KB, 969 views)
Unread 06-16-2005   #5
LK
Process Disciple

Very cute! This is definitely the kind of TG I like to see. Thanks for sharing!
Unread 06-16-2005   #6
Amazeroth
Black Sheep

I think so too. It is a nice Art, the only Problem that i have are the breasts. A little more Breasts and i am happy.

Jim
Unread 06-17-2005   #7
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Greetings. I have just finished the final page of this TG. Also, I did one quick 'extra' for the BE peoples. ;) Took about 2-3 hours to do, was quite the fun romp back into TG since WAY back when. Didn't turn out exactly as I had planned, but that why it's called 'art' and not 'photo'. :) Already have an idea of what I'll be doing next. I'll be hopping over to the other gears for a bit (well, maybe do BE again. :).

So, anywho, enjoy. I'm gonna go play some Guild Wars now. :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, one misc little bit about the pic; the eyes aren't actually 'finished', I rendered the whole pic before I realised I forgot to finish them, but with the hair and everything it looked just right, so I left it in. :)
Attached Images
File Type: gif Tg1-2.gif (317.0 KB, 534 views)
File Type: gif Tg1-3.gif (281.8 KB, 488 views)

Last edited by Test-0; 06-17-2005 at 12:41 AM.
Unread 06-17-2005   #8
mark

gee wish I had those kinda dreams. Mine usually involve deep rooted phsycological interpretation. There kinda like art house cinema, but make less sense.
Unread 06-19-2005   #9
milkfish987
Process Fan

Test-O - Keep it up with this great artwork. The BE compliments the TG in this sequence nicely.
milkfish987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2005   #10
Sutibaru
---

Thumbs up Nice.

Hehe. The people in the background crack me up.

But anyways, it is looking good. I am looking foward for more.
Unread 07-09-2005   #11
Fake_Name
Archives everything

I think i'll take a poke at coloring these if you dont mind, as soon as i can get my laptop running (think - wendesday).

I have no real drawing ability, but i'm getting quite good at colorizing.
Fake_Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2005   #12
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Greets. :)

I have no problem with people coloring my art, as long as I hadn't done it myself. :) I have one thing I'd like to note, though, that I have a prefrence to pink and I usually include it on any woman I draw as clothing or hair color or whatever. Just a request but if you color anything I draw, could you add in some pink for me? :)

Oh, and thanks for the intrest on the pics. :)