free hit counters
Kitty Pryde Transformations (TF, WG, shrinking, growth, AR, belly expansion) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-01-2014   #13
a0040pc

Re: Kitty Pryde Transformations (TF, WG, shrinking, growth, AR, belly expansion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Ah, I think I know the Brood TF you mentioned. I might have that somewhere, I'll look for it if you can't find it.
I think I only have it in one of my Essential X-Mens. That means I won't be able to scan it and even if I could it would be in black and white. If you could can you post it if you do have it.
Unread 05-01-2014   #14
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Kitty Pryde Transformations (TF, WG, shrinking, growth, AR, belly expansion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
I think I only have it in one of my Essential X-Mens. That means I won't be able to scan it and even if I could it would be in black and white. If you could can you post it if you do have it.
Hmm, not sure this is exactly the same issue anymore. But it does involve Kitty (and others) transforming into Brood and back again.
Attached Images
File Type: png Kitty Brood 1.png (1.32 MB, 479 views)
File Type: png Kitty Brood 2.png (977.8 KB, 470 views)
File Type: png Kitty Brood 3.png (608.2 KB, 498 views)
File Type: png Kitty Brood 4.png (479.5 KB, 483 views)
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2014   #15
legend293
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Here's what I've found online for you. I remember there being a dream sequence in one of the issues of Uncanny X-Men. Colossus had a dream about the women in his life and part of it had Kitty transforming into a Brood Queen. Also I will keep people informed if Ultimate Kitty does keep her growing powers, will be like my X-Men fanfic series.
Thank you.
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2014   #16
a0040pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend293 View Post
Thank you.
You're welcome. I will continue to look out for more and I really hope to see more GTS Kitty Pryde but as I said it's too early to tell right now. We can all hope that we will see more.
Unread 05-02-2014   #17
PoisonElf
Mind Control Artist HMB

Don't forget when she was turned into "Firecat" during Claremont's X-Men Forever series.
PoisonElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2014   #18
a0040pc

I can't believe that I forgot about that one. Also I have the shrinking sequence from Cataclysm The Ultimates Last Stand #5 (GTS back down to normal) but I can't upload it for some reason.
Unread 05-04-2014   #19
Kevin_Generic
Process Master

Quote:
Wolverine and the X-Men #4- #7 (2012)

Kitty is being attacked from the inside by microscopic aliens called the Brood. This causes her belly to bloat as if she were pregnant.
I kinda want to see more from this one.
Unread 05-04-2014   #20
a0040pc

I have another image from that and I'll post it tomorrow
Unread 05-04-2014   #21
trc071880
Frequent Poster

i remember the first time i saw the issue where storm becomes a brood and loving it..i had never seen this one..thx my friend!
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2014   #22
a0040pc

This is the other image of a seemingly pregnant Kitty Pryde that I have on my hard drive (I do have the original comics but its finding them in my archives).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2194765-im4068.jpg (124.7 KB, 345 views)
Unread 02-19-2015   #23
a0040pc

Here is a little something else from Uncanny X-Men #179. Basically in this sequence the mutant named Masque uses his powers to manipulate Kitty's appearance. First she looks him, then Callisto, then Caliban, then Storm and finally a blank slate. He does also make her face freakish (to a state that she can't breathe) but I can't find that picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Faces.jpg (17.7 KB, 426 views)
Unread 04-14-2015   #24
1wolfgang
Lurker

I wrote a story that has a Kitty Pryde TF element to it...

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=38468
1wolfgang is offline   Reply With Quote