free hit counters
Christmas Bonus - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-11-2014   #1
spathicblond
Frequent Poster

Story: Christmas Bonus

Christmas Bonus
By: Spathicblond
Art by: 1cygnet

All rights reserved.
Please do not distribute without permission.

Miranda did her best not to feel jealous. At four foot eight, she'd gotten used to other people being taller than her. While her bust size was nothing to sneeze at, especially proportionately speaking, she did often feel a bit of envy when a girl walked by with a pair of 'smaller' melons at head height and more volume than the handful she kept carefully contained in her cups. She worked out at the gym regularly and liked to be fit, enjoying the nice definition when she struck a pose for the mirror or occasional date, nothing too over the top but enough to show she kept herself in shape.

But standing next to the amazons she worked with, she really was an elf.

To explain, it was Christmas season. Not Robotika or Hanukah, or some other holiday, it was Christmas, season of pagan trees hanging around and rampant consumerism, never mind the religious overtones and who's birthday it was supposed to be about, this was about catering to the masses and having them pay you for it.

And Miranda wanted a small piece of that.

So here she was in her holiday part time job as a cute elf for the mall Santa.

When she saw the ad, she figured she'd be a shoe in, how many adults applying for the position were going to be her size after all? She wasn't surprised when she got the job, she was surprised when the mall manager had struggled with finding an outfit small enough for her.

“Don't you normally have applicants my size?” She had asked as he dug through a box.

“Not in a few years, actually. It's great to have new applicants, but inevitably, the Christmas Bonus goes to their head.”

Her ears perked at this, the first mention of the fabled “Christmas Bonus,” and she would hear more about it from her coworkers as the the two weeks before Christmas flew by.

Her coworkers were a whole other story.

She understood in the first few minutes of meeting first one, then another, six foot two, blond, busty and leggy as all hell, super slim waist-ed elf that perhaps there was a reason the suit had been such a problem to find in her size. One was a surprise, two a wonder about sisters being hired, three was a possible cousin. Seven? Miranda felt like a sapling among red woods.

Still, she found her coworkers engaging, bubbly and fun, something she herself had been described as several times and instantly felt a kinship with each of them.

Despite the jealousy.

As the twelve hour days passed, she got to know each of them well and really learn to love each of them in their own individual ways. Despite the similarity in appearance, she found how individualistic they each were. Callie liked surfing and Asian guys, Jennie was into working on her masters and meeting Ms. Right. The Ashley's (Ashleigh, Ashlie and Ashlee, no relation) seemed to share a brain on everything but three things; Politics; right wing, left wing, and independent respectively, sports... Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs, and guys - short, tall and skinny. Kellie, not to be confused with Callie, was working her way through med school and Tina was... well... a wild girl who was lucky her elf costume covered her tattoos. Mostly. Personally Miranda's favorite was the tramp stamp “Being a FuckToy is a Choice!” across Tina's hips.

They were a rambunctious and crazy lot, and Miranda loved being part of them.

“Can't wait for my Christmas Bonus!” One of the Ashley's enthused, the other two nodding. How did the trio always get scheduled together?

“How much is the Christmas Bonus, anyway?” Miranda asked for the first time. Each of the Ashley's held out their hands about twelve inches apart and shrugged in unison. Miranda was a bit mystified by the reply and promptly forgot it as a cute little girl in pigtails hugged her leg and looked very frightened * at the large jolly man in the red suit. Her smile reassured the girl and a few words of encouragement got her whispering her Christmas Wishes into Santa's ear.

It was just after nine on Christmas Eve when the question of the Christmas Bonus finally came to fruition.

“I'm not sure I can take many more years of this.” Santa, Dave, removed his beard and shrugged out of the large suit and pillow. He was in his mid forties but held it well, not quite chiseled in the muscle department, but an extra hour a week would have him there before next Christmas.

“Get peed on again, Santa?” Tina asked. It'd happened only once, and a few years back at that, but the girls had never forgotten it.

“No, it's not that. It's the economy.” He sighed and dropped onto the bench to remove his boots. He was a happily married family man, his wife and two daughters having stopped by and spent some time on Santa's lap every day he worked. “One little girl asked me for a job for her Daddy, I don't know what to say to that. 'Sorry lil girl, but Santa's just scraping by too!' just isn't the right thing to say.”

Callie patted him on the shoulder and all the girls shot him sympathetic looks as he pulled on a pair of duct tape patched tennis shoes.

“Need a ride home?” Kellie offered, leaning over his shoulder.

He laughed something close to a hohoho and shook his head. “Thanks Kellie, Melinda's picking me up with the girls, besides I know you lot want to get to your Christmas Bonuses as quick as you can.”

The girls, save Miranda, all laughed and headed into the main office, jeering and cheering each other with more energy than most would after one of the worst retail days after Black Friday. Miranda was included in the march to the main office desk, and felt herself fall a step or two behind the gaggle of gals and admired them all for a bit. They seemed to all fit together in a way few workplaces had before. They seemed to all click and Miranda wondered if she couldn't somehow find a way to keep the eight of them together beyond this Christmas. Maybe a facebook group? she wondered. They'd all long since friend-ed each other but that just didn't seem enough.

Each of them got an envelope with their Christmas Bonus and the ladies all excitedly chattered about just where they were going to use it, though Miranda was surprised at some of the places described. Callie’s desire to use it at the gym made sense, what better to spend a Christmas Bonus on but a gym membership to keep that rockin' bod... well... rockin'! But the other's desires, a political convention, during the super bowl, at a club, just didn't sound quite right. By the time Miranda was at the desk the others had all left.

The Mall Manager, an older man with graying and thinning hair, a twinkle in his eyes, slightly red cheeks and an infectious smile handed Miranda a yellow envelope. “I hope you enjoy it. I saw what a hit you were with the kids this year. You really filled a spot that we've had years struggling to fill so I hope you enjoy the extra large Christmas Bonus I've given you, and hope it entices you to come back next year. You really made a difference.”

The compliment gave Miranda the biggest smile, nearly ear to ear, and she skipped to her car, Bonus clutched in her hands. The Christmas Bonus sat in the passenger seat all the way home and she didn't think of it again until she'd stepped through her apartment door and had to turn and rush back down to her car to get it.

She sat on her couch and held it in front of her. The pay had been good, and more than enough to pay the rent and the new year's bills, but this Christmas Bonus was really going to make her New Years. She tore the envelope open and dumped it out into her hands.

A candy cane.

It was a nice candy cane. Large, over a foot in length, with beautiful, intricate red stripes over white candy. It was thick, much thicker than an average candy cane. It wasn't bent at one end like most, just a solid stick like an old fashioned barber pole. A note on the packaging stated that it was all natural, no food dyes, and hand made.

Despite the shock of the much talked about Christmas Bonus being just a bit of candy, she felt herself laughing at the hand made part. “By Elves” it said with an intricate, emphatic, underline. She sat it aside, chided herself for getting her hopes up, and started getting ready for her family to visit tomorrow morning.

It was December 26th, boxing day, before she really thought about the Christmas Bonus again. She was looking at her devastated main room of her tiny one bedroom apartment and sighed at the cleanup work ahead. “What I need, is a sugar rush.”

And her eyes feel upon the candy cane, the Christmas Bonus.

With a shrug, she peeled the wrapping off and gave it a lick.

She gave a shudder of joy, that kind that comes from tasting truly good cotton candy, riding in a perfectly tuned car, listening to a master bend the strings of a Stradivarius.

Or a perfectly capable lover nibbling the nape of your neck.

The second lick was even better.

It sang through her body, coursed through her veins and danced behind her eyes like a thousand wintery pixies putting on a show for her. A winter musical of sugar plum fairies and the gifts of sweet gum drops they carried. She reveled in it, delighted as a child would a favorite Christmas special, in that way a grandparent delights in watching their grandchildren enjoy that same special.

And as all good things do, the taste and pleasure of the lick came to an end, leaving her with a bemused smile and a warm feeling inside. She stretched and felt the threads of her new pajama suit groan. With a bemused giggle, she gave her Christmas bonus a third lick.

This was even better than the last, a bit of the red stripe dissolving with pleasured delight upon her tongue, running through her and warming her like a fire on Christmas day, filling the hearth and the whole house with its warmth.

Then she heard the threads pop.

She paused and looked down.

And down.

And down.

“I'm... tall?” Unreal didn't begin to describe what she was feeling. She had been her exact height for as long as she'd been and adult and now she suddenly found that puberty had decided she needed to be a foot taller. This went beyond the unreal and into a place that only dreams and fairies dared tread.

She wiggled out of her tight top and pajama bottoms and started to pad over to the mirror in the bathroom, slipping the candy cane between her lips as she walked. She gave it a good suck just as she rounded the door frame and stepped in front of her bathroom mirror.

---

Want to know what happens next? You can read the whole thing here: http://fav.me/d71me5k where you can also check out the awesome illustrations 1cygnet drew for it. Hope to see you soon!

Last edited by spathicblond; 01-16-2014 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Clarification of thread title
spathicblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2014   #2
Kevin_Generic
Process Master

Re: Christmas Bonus

I'd recommend the illustrations to anyone who enjoy a good bit of BE and butt expansion mixed with a fair amount of muscle growth. Def not bad for $1.