free hit counters
Comic Review Spot - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion > Weight Gain

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-19-2014   #1
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Comic Review Spot

Hello I thought I would stat a thread as a place for people to review/identify to the community comics we have purchased. I have not really seen anything around the community and with so few wg comics out there I think this is a great way to highlight those works.

So I just bought the wonder gal comic and I gotta say if you like wg you are going to like this.
I have purchased...well all the wg comics here and I have to say this one is by far the best; not just because of the story or the art work which both leave you on a cliff hanger and make you want to read it again, but there is a certain level of, intimate expression between characters that I fell is lacking in most (if not all) of the other comics.
If you have some extra cash I would say this is the comic to get. I know it is a dollar more than the average process comic, but I would contend that it is completely worth it.
http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...ions-store.com

I will review more as time progresses.

Last edited by Metatron; 12-20-2014 at 12:27 AM.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2014   #2
Matador
Frequent Poster

Re: Comic Review Spot

Thank you for the complimentary comments, Metatron. I think having a spot for critiquing is a great idea and fills a much needed niche on the board. Having a centralized thread will be good. I just hope everyone who posts is as fair as you.
FYI...Wundergal 2 should be out very soon!
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2014   #3
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Review
Wundergal 2
Unlike the first comic which was a bit more stand alone, this was a double feature that continues in the direction of the first and has a side story though not related has shown the marks of an awesome comic. T
Only qualms are that they are so good that they really should have been individually presented rather than having them together. I suppose it is due to cliffhangers and plot progression, but I really think they could have been a bit longer and a bit more individual. I also did not really understand the flames; were they metaphorical or were they real not sure just seemed like an odd add-on.

If you have not already bought the first comic, please get it the story and art are well worth it and this second one is another jewel worthy of any archive.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2014   #4
Matador
Frequent Poster

Thank you again Metatron. The split comic was due to the fact that WunderGal 1 had not been released when the second comic was commissioned by Process. THerefore, they wanted to hedge their bet on the second comic by adding the Blueberry. A plan that I was very happy about, because I was excited to see what Kraban could do on the Blueberry front. I will talk to the powers that be at Process and see if I can get separate issues greenlit in the future.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote