free hit counters
tell me what you all think? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-31-2006   #1
marshmallowkingII

tell me what you all think?

((just for a heads up sorry in advance, if i seem too over friendly))

well.. just some random thing i made do to the overflowing inspiration i saw in this place.. ((mostly from all the hentai manga i've spotted in some area's on here. i blame all of you for it for shame on you, for shame! XD cause i get easily influenced.. (art wise that is))

anways i dwelling from the point.

this character doesnt have a name nore is it offical (but she does belong to me none the less.just something i made up..
((the concept is of those female warriors that are odens lil helpers. ther called "valkyrei's". something of "VIKING mythology" though in her case she's a false one. (how is that you ask?)

Because she doesnt follow the will of oden.

but her plot device? she's an light-dark-elf, that has a powerful item in her grasp. a heirloom if you will! ((meaning she has to protect it with her life since there are other out there seeking its "power".

it gives her loads of enegy that it stores itself certain area's of her body like in her hips.butt,breast, and thighs,etc,etc..
though even after reverting to dare i say normal it sometimes leaves her with a little "extra mass" each time she transforms.
((as for food she barly eats.. maybe once or twice a month since she's always on the run in a scence she's kinda like a camel XD..

well tell my what ya think of her?

((lol sorry i seemed to have jabbered once again >.>;

without farther delay i give to you's guys!!!..... hmm oh! here we go!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0018.jpg (533.8 KB, 2310 views)
File Type: jpg scan0019.jpg (339.8 KB, 2441 views)
File Type: jpg scan0015.jpg (276.0 KB, 2203 views)

Last edited by marshmallowkingII; 12-31-2006 at 02:54 AM.
Unread 12-31-2006   #2
mehappy

Looks good. You're really good in drawing. I think making this comic/manga could make up for your past necroing.

I think it's sort of an okay idea. My opinion doesn't count much. Wait for more opinions from the more experienced people here.

Last edited by mehappy; 12-31-2006 at 02:54 AM.
Unread 12-31-2006   #3
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

Excellent idea, and stellar art. Welcome and please show us everything.

Oh, and your idea of her body swelling with energy sounds not unlike Sutibaru's, of his character's breasts filling up with ki.
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #4
Jedi_moogle_Cid
Guess where I found it?!

aha, love the sd silliness in the third one! Hmmm. Elven Valkyrie? Why does that sound like a manga...? Nice deatil in the first one, though color might add more definition to an otherwise... "noisy?" what's the word I need? Bother. No, smudgy, that's it. Love it though, really. I really need to contribute a bit more of my writing here... although that means actually writing. (been busy making excuses for not writing. Shame on me.) I think everybody shares my sentiment when I say this: I look forward to more of your work!
Crushed "You could still wear one!"
Stablehand "Oh my..."
visit me on dA!
Jedi_moogle_Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #5
Prophet Tenebrae
Prophet Of Darkness

Naturally, you'd probably want to tighten up the pencils but this is some great art, no doubt about it. Good comedy aspect and you can clearly draw.
Prophet Tenebrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #6
katheb
Frequent Poster

It is very nice indeed.

Pic one :
Nice BG although it would be easier for you to draw the BG on a seperate paper and add it after you scan them into the PC.

Character pic 1 : She seems like she is falling to the left and not standing straight . the face from the side looks a little flat . and the hands needs more detail [and drawing practice]

Positioning Pic 1: What is the reason for the pic??? TO show the BG the charecter or her weapon ?

im assuming the main thing you want to show is the character having the rest secondary . that means the character should be near the center if you want to show more of the sword without losing focus of the character you might want to draw the sword pointing towards the viewer more instead of 100% side view.

----------------

Pic 2 : the characters hand seems good but the rest of the pose is slightly off i recommend you draw a wire frame or a stick figure of the character to figure out tough poses before hand .

also the perspective is slightly off [i cant help you with this im not that good at perspective myself sadly] you may want to draw the perspective lines and the point of origin [wich is offscreen in this pic]

and the face looks good almost too good [I have seen that face before in a manga ] but maybe im seeing things .did you trace the face or copy it from some place ? if not then well done drawing it looks good.

pic 3 is perfect Woo!
katheb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #7
katheb
Frequent Poster

It is very nice indeed.

Pic one :
Nice BG although it would be easier for you to draw the BG on a seperate paper and add it after you scan them into the PC.

Character pic 1 : She seems like she is falling to the left and not standing straight . the face from the side looks a little flat . and the hands needs more detail [and drawing practice]

Positioning Pic 1: What is the reason for the pic??? TO show the BG the charecter or her weapon ?

im assuming the main thing you want to show is the character having the rest secondary . that means the character should be near the center if you want to show more of the sword without losing focus of the character you might want to draw the sword pointing towards the viewer more instead of 100% side view.

----------------

Pic 2 : the characters hand seems good but the rest of the pose is slightly off i recommend you draw a wire frame or a stick figure of the character to figure out tough poses before hand .

also the perspective is slightly off [i cant help you with this im not that good at perspective myself sadly] you may want to draw the perspective lines and the point of origin [wich is offscreen in this pic]

and the face looks good almost too good [I have seen that face before in a manga ] but maybe im seeing things .did you trace the face or copy it from some place ? if not then well done drawing it looks good.

pic 3 is perfect Woo!

EDIT: overall its very good and has a nice story very nice story keep up the great stuff
Unread 12-31-2006   #8
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffenheimer
Excellent idea, and stellar art. Welcome and please show us everything.

Oh, and your idea of her body swelling with energy sounds not unlike Sutibaru's, of his character's breasts filling up with ki.
hmm guess i should change that quility huh?
Unread 12-31-2006   #9
gamonthehand
Gentelman, quite Large

wow very nice. i like them. you have a great deal of talent.
gamonthehand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #10
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by katheb
It is very nice indeed.

Pic one :

----------------

pic 3 is perfect Woo!

1 well ,the background.. really isnt easy to do seperate. with certain drawings maybe...
and to go through all of that is a tad bit of alot of work ..
as for the leaning .. see how the cliff she's standing on is positioned kinda at a tilted camera angle ? kinda like a bit of a overhead view
as for the pose her lowwer body is facing forward toward that mountain kingdom and she's looming over to the veiws some what her sword yeah it does have a plain perspective because i cant position though kind of objects right yet.
as for the face i drew it really small. it may seem bigger in the veiw your looking at cause of the resizing. so getting detail in ther was almost impossible since my wrist arent steady enough to pull that off quite yet ^^'
there wasnt really any meaning other then just wanting to draw a scenery and some sort of character in the mix then i just made her hips wider and breast big the weapon came last so i didnt put much detail into it . i just felt like giving her some sort of huge fang to be made inpressive that she's not one to mess aroound with but i rushed it at some point..

2 the left arm holding the mini weapon, her back and how her legs are positioned is the only thing i see wrong with the drawing and using wire frome just seems to be a waste time and a bugger to erase so i cant draw lightly well the rest of it i'll have to work on .
but as for the face no i didnt really copy much just borrowed, and i havent traced anything in a long time actually ^^;
the face just comes from past combined references i've studied of over the years.
though with the recent hentai i read from this board i used the sexual expression mix with a relaxing face. i dont think i got it quite right though something still bugs me about it. i think its her left cheek i may have mad it too high

3 lol thanks XD though speaking for all three pics her figure design was inspired by "spunky knight"
----------------------------------
though sad but true my style chages way to much and its pretty bad for some parts like i can draw almost realistic faces at some point but then i cant.
then it switches to undetailed anime character designs. to shapely bodies like the ones displayed here...
at some point i was questioned if a certian art was actually mine or not.. its because i used to much reference that my skills become unstable will trying to mold it into one whole different form. same goes for drawing forms like some times my roughs look better then my inks or my inks look better then my cg then my cg some times likes way to good that it out classes my others then im not able to use that same highly detailed cg style because i have a hard time remembering how its done XD so my style and interest vchange at random. and all these drawings your looking at right now are roughsketches (^o^)/)
Unread 12-31-2006   #11
katheb
Frequent Poster

=]

All in all if you keep practicing youll master what may be lacking.

To me a great artist is an artist that continues to learn and work to improve thier skill.

Good work hope i see more . =]
Unread 12-31-2006   #12
Prophet Tenebrae
Prophet Of Darkness

I wouldn't bother changing the energy swelling thing. It's hardly as if Sutibaru has been the first person to do it and surely won't be the last - it's a good way to make the character grow and be powerful, don't change it just because it's not original... just because it's not original, doesn't mean it's not good.

At least, that's my opinion... but hey, I might just be a sucker for BE.
Prophet Tenebrae is offline   Reply With Quote