free hit counters
Giant couple story on sale now at Amazon! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-04-2018   #1
SolomonG
Frequent Poster

Giant couple story on sale now at Amazon!

Now available on Amazon for $0.99 is the giant couple story "Johnny Helps" written by me, Solomon G. This short story also includes some cuckold themes.

"Johnny Helps" is an erotic fantasy of a scientist named Dr. Clark, his wife Heather, and their pool boy Johnny. The wife has long dreamed of growing larger. Her genius husband devises a formula with amazing properties capable of exceeding the wife's wildest dreams. However, things go awry when the married couple's pool boy inadvertently takes the scientist's growth formula at the same time as the wife.

After that fateful moment, the husband watches his wife and pool boy slowly grow larger every day until they reach an incredible size.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H2DN842

For an example of my writing, please check out my ongoing story thread "Dr Hehant's Growing Orgy (M/F, growth)" at the Giantess City "Couples Stories" forum.
SolomonG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2018   #2
SolomonG
Frequent Poster

Re: Giant couple story on sale now at Amazon!

"Jessie Helps" is now online!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HDP5Z5N

This is an erotic fantasy in which a married researcher watches her husband with another woman. The husband has long been ashamed of his diminutive size. Accordingly, his wife devised a means to fix it. However, her fix spirals out of control and its effects are far beyond what the researcher ever imagined.

The researcher, Dr. Susan Mitchell, developed a growth formula. However, Susan neglected to consider what effect alcohol would have. She surreptitiously slips the formula into her husband David's drink and unknowingly exposes busty student Jessie O'Malley as well. Susan watches David and Jessie turn into giants before her very eyes!

This story shares some similarities with the author's work "Johnny Helps." However, it differs by exploring cuckquean themes and detailing the pleasure a wife receives from watching her husband's intimate relations with another woman. Toward the end another person joins the proceedings and a fantastic orgy takes place!

Last edited by SolomonG; 09-16-2018 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Tweaked story description
Unread 09-16-2018   #3
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

Does either story have any detailed growth and clothes bursting?

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred
magnus knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2018   #4
SolomonG
Frequent Poster

The first story details a giant man and woman outgrowing a house in the first few pages. So, there is bursting out of a house, but no bursting out of clothes per se. The growth takes place, a bit at a time, over a few months.

In the second story, which is a tad longer than the first, the growth takes place in one night. There is house destruction again like in "Johnny Helps," but there is more destruction overall. Additionally, there is a brief reference to a third character growing out of her clothes as she becomes larger than anyone else.

Last edited by SolomonG; 09-17-2018 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
Unread 09-18-2018   #5
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

I recommend Johnny Helps. It was well written and does growth at a more casual pace. The casual pace lends itself to keeping things light and hot.
ShrinkingOne is offline   Reply With Quote