free hit counters
Favorite Way to Shrink? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-09-2018   #13
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Re: Favorite Way to Shrink?

I prefer to be the shrinker these days, rather than the shrinkee. But I like to make my women shrink out of their clothes, of course. And, yes, pleasure > pain.
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2018   #14
SDK
Frequent Poster

I like the shrinking out of clothes. I prefer a shrink thats quick enough for the shrinkee to lose her clothes, but slow enough that its a bit of a journey (ie like some of the clips on Shrinking Dreams, Missa, and Red Parrot)
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2018   #15
Meapmasta
Lurker

I have to agree with the whole situation of a pleasurable shrinking, but at the same time, I do enjoy watching someone else shrink due to some strange outside force (like a potion for fantasy settings or shrink ray for a sci-fi). Plus, one of the things I tend to enjoy is the other party realizing that they can't get their size back.
Meapmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2018   #16
TheReducer
Process Fan

All depends on who is shrinking for me. I do like the shrinking out of their clothes scenario and picturing what her face would be like as her clothes grow around her.

As for speed, whatever she likes. But fast does mean that there is a chance to go searching through her clothes to find her tiny body if she didn't go micro.
Unread 09-10-2018   #17
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyBonnie View Post
I realized right after I posted that it might have been a little vague. I apologize for that.

I guess I was interested in what folks like in terms of what physically happens to a victim in the process of being shrunk?
Well not much for my taste. Just the warm, tingly feeling and getting sexually aroused. Otherwise it is just the sensation of getting smaller. No pain at all or ever. Most other things are heavily story dependent, on whether or not I find it acceptable.
Unread 09-10-2018   #18
sally g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
Well not much for my taste. Just the warm, tingly feeling and getting sexually aroused. Otherwise it is just the sensation of getting smaller. No pain at all or ever. Most other things are heavily story dependent, on whether or not I find it acceptable.
Not a lot for my tastes either, as I prefer to concentrate about what develops after the shrinking occurs (with clothing still intact), than the actual 'process'. Which I largely find uninteresting.
Unread 09-10-2018   #19
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally g View Post
Not a lot for my tastes either, as I prefer to concentrate about what develops after the shrinking occurs (with clothing still intact), than the actual 'process'. Which I largely find uninteresting.
Well that is where most of the fun is. The shrinking process is like foreplay in a way. As for the topic there are just to many variables.
Unread 09-10-2018   #20
sally g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
Well that is where most of the fun is. The shrinking process is like foreplay in a way. As for the topic there are just to many variables.
Agreed.

I understand the views of 'process' fans and get why it is such a turn on for them, but to me that's just the start of the story and not a fetish in its own right (to me at least).

But as always in these conversations we often have, I say to each their own, and good luck to all.
Unread 09-12-2018   #21
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

for me, process means slow shrinking. not necessarily focusing on the shrinking act itself.

anyway, I agree with most other comments here: no pain, no bones creaking, just a tingling/falling sensation.

Check out my free 3D stories:
Just a little bit and Money and Power, sexy love stories between shrinking men and growing women.

They have lots of size changing fun...

Also, check out my newer stories for sale here.
Enjoy!
DangerousDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2018   #22
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousDave View Post
anyway, I agree with most other comments here: no pain, no bones creaking, just a tingling/falling sensation.

Yes, the feeling of loss is important. Like sparks passing out of your body and drifting away. Something saying this matter, energy was you and now it is somewhere you can't reach anymore.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2018   #23
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Here's my 2 cents:
Unread 09-12-2018   #24
OhZone
OhYeah!

My latest fantasy involves shrinking so small that my partner says I should climb on a penny so I don't get lost.