free hit counters
The Mysterious White Pills: Breast Expansion [10 Min] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-11-2015   #1
FifiFoxx
Lurker

Exclamation The Mysterious White Pills: Breast Expansion [10 Min]

If you have some suggestions for future videos, I'd love to hear them! Or you can order a Custom Video from my official website!

The Mysterious White Pills: Breast Expansion -> Watch Preview and Purchasing Info

09:58 Minutes - HD - 1080p MP4 - $9.89

Excerpt:
[...]When I opened my eyes, I looked down to see my shirt stretching. Were my breasts getting bigger? My chest was forcing my shirt down, but I was too overwhelmed with sensations to focus. I felt so good, and I had no control. I took deep breaths as my boobs started to round in shape, and pop one at a time over my shirt. How big were they going to get? I rubbed my tits with my hands, and moaned in pleasure. They were so big...I couldn't keep my hands off of them. I swear they were getting bigger and bigger, but I didn't care. I felt incredible.

The bigger they got, the more it affected me. I was moaning uncontrollably, and I felt like the world could hear me. My body kept building up with pleasure, and I finally got off to the most amazing orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense, and it had me all shaken up. I could barely catch my breath. I swear my body was still trembling afterwards, and all I could do was smile[...]READ FULL DESCRIPTION

Also available on my Clips4Sale store here for $10.99
Unread 12-12-2015   #2
bluffton
Process Fan

Re: The Mysterious White Pills: Breast Expansion [10 Min]

Looks really awesome. Nice move into the breast expansion genre.
bluffton is offline   Reply With Quote