free hit counters
Commission 1: Wild [Story, TF, F/M, Jaguar] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-25-2016   #1
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Commission 1: Wild [Story, TF, F/M, Jaguar]

This story was commissioned by RayO_ElGatubelo - all ideas, characters and settings are his.

A young woman wanders into the rainforest and is attacked. She finds herself changing under the light of the moon.

The first commission I have in my queue and it's helping me to be a little less rusty after my break!
-------------------------------------------
The sharp, high calls of coquis and thousands of other hidden nocturnal creatures began to fill the air as the sun slipped lower in the sky. Darkness fell quickly in the rainforest, the trees blocking what little light remained of the red and pink and orange sunset. The sound of laughing tourists joined the small animals calling for their mates as locals moved silently around a large clearing, re-lighting special torches used to keep mosquitos and other biting insects away.

A small bus wound silently along the beaten path to a large building at the center of the clearing. The little electric vehicle squeaked to a stop and the doors hissed opened. Employees of the large "eco hotel" exited the vehicle, talking animatedly with each other. They broke off into groups and made their way to different parts of the complex.

Lorena smiled at the driver as she walked down the few steps of the bus. Her shy smile betrayed brilliant white teeth and dimples that made more than one young boy profess their love to her. The old driver smiled fondly in return and wished her a good evening as he closed the door. Lorena straightened her crisp uniform when a tour bus full of rowdy tourists pulled up behind her.

"And here we are, ladies and gentlemen," the tour guide said with a flourish. The young man spoke with a slight accent but, having given the speech hundreds of times, it was barely noticeable. "We end the first day's tour at Posada Ecológica. We hope you've enjoyed the small tour of Amaqui but we promise that there's much more to see in our beautiful country. Guides are waiting to show you to your assigned bungalow. We have entertainment planned for the evening - dancing and singing and delicious food await you!"

Standing to the side, Lorena adjusted the tight, intricate braid her grandmother had made for her earlier. She watched the tourists leave the bus, eyeing each of them in turn with sharp, black eyes. Several of the women were attractive and a few of the men were quite handsome. She loved her country and her village but she couldn't help the twinge of jealousy she felt from these travelers. She was blessed with a loving family and a well-paying job but she'd never travel; she'd never experience life beyond the ordinary daily routine she'd made for herself.

Her eyes tracked one man while her mind wandered. He was tall and slim with a short beard. His loose white shirt was soaked from the armpits and chest like the rest of the Americanos and his brown hair was short but curly. He had a relaxed way about himself and stood apart from the group. She watched the young man follow the other tourists and wondered why, despite the beauty around him, he looked so sad.

The young girl shook herself and walked to the main office, away from where the tourists were being led. She spoke briefly to her manager to get the list of bungalows she'd be cleaning while the guests enjoyed their entertainment. Music and shouting greeted her as she stepped outside into the humid air and she watched the dancers for a moment. Her tanned cheeks blushed red as she watched the girls move their hips and found herself moving in return.

Maybe I can get Juan to go dancing with me this weekend, Lorena thought as she stepped lightly from one foot to the other, matching the steps of the girls on stage. He seems sweet to me.

Humming, Lorena went to work and time passed. She greeted the other women and listened to them gossip while they busied themselves with cleaning. She was new and not yet confident in herself to join in their conversations - especially since the rest of them were from other villages. She saw the man from earlier a few times and felt her eyes drawn to him whenever she passed. He reminded her of Rafael from her village. But older and more mature and she wondered if he was a good dancer.

Lorena worked late into the night. The rainforest sang to her and made her feel safe and at home. The hotel was unique - an "Eco Friendly" place where guests could enjoy a natural environment away from the stress and rush of the city. The rainforest surrounded them for kilometers and the Basate River was less than half a day's ride away. The young girl lived at the hotel during the week and the sounds kept her from feeling homesick.

With a sigh, Lorena lowered herself to a bench near one of the cabana's she'd just cleaned. There was only three more to go but her feet and back were sore and she needed a moment to rest. A single guest, an older man, stumbled at the far end of the clearing. The young girl watched him stop at the edge of the forest and then step between two mossy trees.

It wasn't illegal for guests to explore but, at the beginning of their stay, each tourist sat through a lecture on the dangers of the natural rainforest. Wandering without a guide was highly discouraged.

Lorena frowned, squinting to see the man through the silvery moonlight filtering through the canopy.

"He'll be back," she whispered to herself as she stood. Carrying her bucket of cleaning supplies, the young girl went to the next cabana and scrubbed while glancing at the trees. She grew more nervous with each passing moment until, finally, she set her supplies down. She walked to where the old man had been and stopped, peering through the darkness.

"E- excuse me?" Lorena called out in accented English. She heard a twig crack further in. "Sir? You aren't supposed to be out there. Sir?"

Lorena hesitated. They were trained to offer assistance if needed and especially if it would keep the security detail from getting involved. She told herself he was probably just using the bathroom but she heard nothing beyond the croaks and bird calls and other random sounds.

"Sir?" Lorena called again, stepping into the forest. The girl walked slowly for, despite the moonlight, the trees were thick and her night vision was dulled by the torches kept lit around the hotel. "Can you hear me?"

The girl stepped carefully over fallen trees and exposed roots, occasionally calling out for the lost guest. Her heart hammered in her chest the deeper she went. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and she almost called out again but, instead, froze.

The forest was silent.

Lorena's hand trembled against the the tree she was using for support. She could hear wild calls far in the distance but, around her, a pregnant silence filled the air. She swallowed dry and felt the panic rising in her.

Go back slowly, she told herself as cold sweat slid down her back. Retrace your steps. Don't run. Don't panic. Just start moving.

Lorena turned.

And screamed as a weight slammed into her back. Fire erupted from her side and then darkness swallowed her, blessedly taking the pain with it.

-----

"Lorena! Lorena!" a loud voice called.

The young girl gasped and shrieked and sat up, shielding her eyes against the bright overhead lights. Despite her panic and the unfamiliar room, her first thought was that the hotel shouldn't have electric lights.

A strong hand steadied the girl and she looked around, wincing at the soreness in her side. She touched her stomach tentatively and felt smooth, warm skin. She'd been undressed at some point and now only her bra kept her from being topless.

"Careful," the voice said. Lorena turned slowly to see an older woman standing next to her. "You've hit your head and we still need to check you for a concussion. How are you feeling?"

Lorena swallowed and explored her side. She remembered the pain she'd felt and was honestly surprised to find herself whole. Her finger traced a pale white line on her skin, just above her hip.

"What happened?" Lorena asked. The other woman handed her a glass of water and then pulled a small light from a pocket on her shirt. She shined the light in Lorena's eyes one at a time. "I was attacked but I don't remember what happened."

"I wasn't there," The woman answered. "When I've finished, the director will speak with you. I'm sure he'll have more information."

"The- my side," the young girl pressed her fingers against her side. "I thought-"

"Does your head hurt?" the nurse asked. When Lorena shook her head, she continued her examination. "There was some blood but we think it's from whatever attacked you. It must've been wounded in the struggle."

"I could swear," Lorena whispered to herself, trying to remember what happened before she passed out.

"Well," the nurse said firmly. "You're fine. But, if you feel dizzy or have a bad headache you must come back immediately. Someone is waiting for you outside to take you to the director and there's a change of clothes on the table in the corner."

Lorena dressed herself while the nurse put away her gear.

"Who did your appendectomy?" the nurse asked. Lorena paused, her slim fingers on the door handle. "I can recommend a doctor for your village. He's very good and willing to travel. And would never leave a scar like that for such a simple procedure."

"I-" Lorena paused and swallowed the words that followed: I still have my appendix. She felt too shy to correct the nurse. "I'll tell them, thank you."

-----

"Do you remember anything that happened?" Gustavo, the hotel's director, asked. He was deeply tanned with a thick, brown mustache and warm eyes.

"No, sir," Lorena said, her eyes downcast.

"Well," the older man said. "We can give you the next night off if you need but the nurse seemed to find nothing. You're a very lucky girl. Tomas watched you and followed soon after. He scared off whatever it was that attacked you. Why did you wander into the forest?"

"I saw a guest, sir," Lorena answered, still staring at the floor. "He was drunk and he went into the forest before me. I waited and when he didn't come out, I went to check on him."

"You should've called security, Lorena," the director chided gently. "They're there for things like that. Tomas was on duty. Do you need tomorrow night off?"

"No, sir," Lorena said, blushing from the attention. "I feel fine. And I'm very sorry. Next time I'll talk to security first. Did- did they find the guest?"

"We checked in with all the guests after the incident and all are safe. Go to the dorms and get some rest, Lorena. Take it easy for the rest of tonight and tomorrow. And don't forget to speak to the nurse if you're not feeling well."

-----

Lorena lay in her small bed, listening to the slow, quiet sounds of the morning shift as they prepared for the day. Her blankets lay around her and she fought the urge to pace. She felt tired but oddly restless and no position seemed to make her feel comfortable. She rolled to her side and then her back before sitting up and flipping her thick braid over her shoulder.

Despite the air conditioning, sweat stained her bed and her clothes - light shorts and loose shirt. The young girl rolled her head on her shoulders and yawned, her jaw popping as she flashed her teeth. She raised her tanned arms over her head and arched her back, stretching luxuriously with her firm breasts straining against her shirt.

For the hundredth time she stood and walked around the small room. Her shoulders were hunched and her ears twitched as pots and pans clanged together in the open common area. The girl's eyes flicked around the room and she found herself sniffing as the aroma of food filled the air.

Her stomach growled but she pushed it away - she didn't feel like leaving her den. It was hers and all the people outside were strangers. Outsiders. Her eyes shot to her door and she flashed her perfect white teeth and turned in a quick loop, stalking through her room. Drops of sweat slid down her back, soaking into her shirt until it hung wetly to her curves.

Lorena licked her lips and scented the air.

Slowly, imperceptibly, her canines lengthened. She ground her teeth against the dull ache and they stopped growing, the four teeth overlapping and making her lips bulge slightly, giving her a pronounced pout. The young girl's hand went to her hip and her fingers slid against the smooth, unblemished skin over and over. Her joints were sore from her toes to her neck and she felt feverish. Still, she refused to return to the nurse for fear of losing pay.

The young girl stopped at her desk and bent over it. Gripping the edge she stretched, bowing her back. Trembling from the force of it, she pushed her body to its limits. The skin along her back bulged as muscles grew beneath the surface, pushing her spine out. At the height of her stretch, her hip clicked and cracked as her tailbone unfused.

A fingernail on Lorena's right hand flexed and darkened as a tiny black tip slid from beneath it to scrape at the desk. The small claw carved a thin line in the wood as she stood back and away from the desk. She shivered and held herself as the sweat turned cold and tiredness set in. The small claw pulled back and the fingernail bulged to contain it.

Deep within the girl's hips, a single bone moved as her changing body lashed a non-existent tail.

"Maybe now," the girl told herself, hiding a huge yawn behind her small hand. "Maybe I can sleep now."

Lorena crawled into bed. Her shirt was tight against her body, straining to contain the growth of muscle along her back. She stretched again and then closed her eyes until sleep took her.

-----

The battery powered alarm clock by her bed chimed and Lorena jerked upright with a hiss, baring her tiny fangs at the small device. She found herself on her hands and knees, body low against the bed. Blinking, the young girl shook her head and relaxed, quickly tapping the button to turn the alarm off.

Singing and laughing filled the air and Lorena pawed at her ears, annoyed with the sharp sounds assaulting her. Her ears twitched at the attention she gave them and muscles shifted and grew within her skull. The nearby sounds were almost painfully loud.

The young girl sat the edge of her bed with her head bowed, gripping the frame. Tendons stood out sharply in her forearms and the bed creaked. Tiny black and tawny yellow hairs sprouted from the back of her neck and she groaned while rolling her shoulders. She massaged the back of her sore neck for a moment and then felt a tear at the neckline of her shirt. She sighed, wonderful if she could borrow a needle and thread from the girl in the next room.

Standing, Lorena struggling to get out of her tight, wet top. She twisted and growled and turned until she was able to pull the shirt over her head, flinging it into the corner. Her pajama bottoms came off more easily and she stood naked in the middle of her room, staring at a door beside her desk.

Do I shower? she thought to herself. The new muscles within her head moved and her ears shifted, rotating to catch the sounds around her. She could hear the workers moving around their rooms, slowly waking up as she had. They all shared a small bathroom where they often showered together. Lorena raised her arm to her mouth and lapped slowly at the skin along her forearm. Maria is there and I don't want to see her again. I don't like the way she looked at me yesterday. Smirked at me. In my territory like she owns the place. Thinks she's better than me.

Lorena continued to clean herself while her mind wandered. She sat, stretching her toned, tanned leg out and ran her small tongue along her thigh. She could smell herself there and felt a blush reach her ears. She recalled a memory of Juan, shirtless and playing fútbol with his friends and a different kind of warmth began to fill her.

More black hairs sprouted slowly down her neck. Dark orange hairs mixed with them before stopping and the girl shivered as her braid brushed against the light fur.

"It's late," she whispered to herself. She shivered again as she lapped at the inside of her thigh for a final time. Her tongue felt rough against her silky smooth skin and it sent small exciting jolts directly to her lower stomach. "I need to get dressed."

Lorena moved around the room, dressing herself. As she had before, she struggled with her shirt, the buttons straining to stay in place. The girl frowned and looked down at her belly, wondering if she was growing fat. Instead, she saw hard flatness. In fact, as she turned, she watched muscles flex on her side and belly. She felt strong.

While she finished buttoning her shirt, a small claw slid forth from her fingernail, poking a tiny hole into the fabric. Finally, she shoved her feet into her shoes, grunting at how tight they felt. She laced them quickly and then stepped outside.

A small growl escaped Lorena's lips as the sound of revelry assaulted her. She pressed herself back against the side of her room and the skin at the base of her spine bulged. New bones formed and connected to her tailbone and they moved within, showing her annoyance. More tiny black hairs pushed forth from the skin along her back, forming small black spots. A few orange and yellow hairs grew among the black.

Breathing deeply, Lorena pushed away and forced a smile, her odd little fangs scraping against each other. A single golden line appeared in her left eye.

"Epa," a passing co-worker (Valeria, Lorena remembered) said. "¿Qué modo?"

"I'm well, thank you," Lorena answered through clenched teeth. Her head throbbed and her joints ached and that warmth was still spreading slowly through her stomach. She shivered and smiled wider and then wondered why Valeria took a quick step back with widened eyes.

"G- good," Valeria answered. The older woman turned away but stopped to glance back before hurrying off.

Lorena rubbed at her mouth and cheek with the back of her hand and gave herself a quick lick before setting off to work. On her way to the storage room, she spotted the man from the day before. The young girl paused and watched him, hidden from his view.

He was young but perhaps older than her by a few years. His curly hair was a mess and he looked like he hadn't showered. Lorena breathed deeply, her mouth slightly open. He smelled of alcohol and- she breathed again and a line of drool formed at the corner of her mouth. A sharp spike of pleasure pierced her lower stomach and she bit back a groan. He smelled of sex. His own. She closed her eyes breathed deeply, feeling the way her shirt slid against her suddenly sensitive sides.

Closing her mouth, the young girl stalked over to the man, a lascivious smile on her lips.

"Oh," Lorena said, feigning surprise. The man turned to her in surprise. "Excuse me, I was so busy that I didn't notice you there. I hope I didn't startle you."

"Oh, no," the man said. "Not at all. I was just watching the sunset."

Lorena smiled, showing her cheekbones. She could feel her heart racing and, this close, the smell of the man was intoxicating. Her eyes flicked to his crotch and his hands. And she swallowed the drool forming in her mouth. Pleasuring himself just a moment ago, she thought.

"Is this your first time here?" Lorena asked. She toyed with the top button of her uniform and didn't notice when it became unbuttoned. The man's eyes dropped for a moment to stare.

"N- I mean yes, it is."

"Mmmm," Lorena said, feeling a tight heat between her legs. Her finger traced a slow circle around the swell of her breast. "It's a lovely place. Very close to nature. Easy to let yourself go, you know? All of this- this wildness around you."

"Y- yeah."

"Well," Lorena told him, smiling brightly. Showing the male her tiny fangs. She glanced down at his crotch. Slowly. Obviously. Her smile widened and her finger went up to her nipple and it stiffened lazily at her touch. "Maybe I'll see you around, Mr...?"

"S- S- Scott," the man stuttered. "I'd- I'd- like. That."

"Mmmm," Lorena purred again. She breathed deeply one last time, scenting him before turning to walk away, her hips rocking as she crossed one leg in front of the other.

-----

As she worked, Lorena found herself distracted. By noises and smells and by her coworkers. She gave the other women wide berth, glancing at them and frowning instinctively, especially the young girls. She held her breath while cleaning since the chemicals seemed to burn through her nose and throat. Often she took breaks away from the room to simply breathe the clean air.

When she stood outside on her little breaks, her eyes were inevitably drawn to the forest. The bulge on her back lengthened into a vestigial tail that she idly rubbed, groaning at the pleasurable feel of it. She wanted to run. To bolt away from work and just make for the trees.

The rounded skin of her small ears bulged and the skin grew slowly, pushing aside strands of hair until both ears had formed curved points. Fine black hairs sprouted from the tips of her ears. She flexed her hands open and closed, open and closed as she stared at the trees. On her right hand, a second small claw tore through a fingernail. Open and closed. She wanted to climb. Far away from the stench of the bleach. Far away from the stench of the other people.

White hairs sprouted around the young girl's belly button and then expanded, the short hairs spreading up to her ribs and down to mix with the soft tangle of her black pubic hair. She moaned as sweat beaded between her breasts and the heat in her belly flared.

Moaning, stretching, arching her back, she growled lightly, raising her hands to the sky and lapping at her lips with her rough tongue. She felt a strange energy coursing through her, mixing with the growing heat and she panted from it. More gold appeared in the girl's eyes.

Fabric tore along her back as powerful muscles formed in her chest. Lorena fell to her knees with a huff, bowing her head. Her breasts flattened against the simple white bra and then bulged to overflow, the soft skin pressing together. Her breasts swelled against her chest and her bra slid down, unable to contain them. Her small, pink nipples were swollen. Erect. Aching. The white fur along her belly grew in waves, spots forming from black hairs growing with the white.

Lorena groaned and gripped her tight shirt with one hand, the other pressed against the ground. Muscles bulged in her arm and she pulled ripping her shirt open to expose swollen, heavy breasts and short white and black fur. The humid air felt cooler than the heat coursing through her body.

"L- Lorena?" A voice called behind her.

The young girl snapped her head around, baring her fangs with a snarl. Her pupils dilated and bright gold and dark bronze flooded her irises.

"Amaurdanga!" the older woman exclaimed, quickly backing away and crossing herself. "L- L- Lorena!"

Lorena growled and nearly launched herself at the woman in her anger and surprise. Instead, she hunched and ran, coiling her legs, leaping away and landing on all fours. Her skirt ripped on the side, barely clinging to her body as she dug her fingers into the ground. Fingernails fell away to expose deadly onyx claw tips pushing forth from her fingers.

The young girl stumbled and rolled and then stood. Her heavy, sweaty breasts were nearly swallowed by the white and black fur lining her belly. Pain lanced through her head and she winced, pressing a clawed hand to her temple as her vision swam. Lights flashed and sounds roared in her ears and she stumbled again.

"Wrrrrrrr-" ong, she finished mentally, the words sticking her her throat and awkward mouth. She tasted blood and her fangs began to grow again, forcing her jaw open. Somethings. Wrong.

The stub of her tail continued to grow, sliding down her ass and thigh. She shivered at its touch.

It's, she thought, panting. Her jaw ached and it cracked as fur pushed forth from her cheeks: black and orange and white hairs growing to cover the light tan she'd had from years in the sun. Holes appeared in the skin above her lips and the tips of translucent whiskers pushed forth. Loud. People. So many. People. Sounds.

Lorena turned and ran from the noise, losing herself in the forest. Deep within her body, a sudden pain wracked her and she fell with a cry that quickly turned into a deep snarl. She stretched herself to all fours, raising her her hips. Her tail slid past the hem of her skirt, as thick as her wrist. Her skirt bulged as the tail flexed and she growled, annoyed that it was trapped. Reaching behind, she clawed at the outfit and ripped it free, exposing herself.

"Hrrrroooot!"Lorena yelled, going to her knees. Her thighs bulged, the skin stretching over thick muscle forming powerful legs. Her heavy, naked tail lashed behind her The young girl slid her hands along her belly, feeling the thick fur covering her skin, groaning and rocking her hips as she squeezed her swollen breasts. Orange and black fur sprouted from her shoulders, growing in waves to meet the white fur of her chest.

The girl's claws tore at the remainder of her top and she shredded it, flinging strips of cloth to her sides. Thick muscles flexed in her back before the heavy fur grew to cover it. Lorena stretched herself out with her thighs spread, exposing the hot, wetness between her legs to the warm night air.

The full moon seemed to blanket her in silverlight. Patches of thick, black and tawny fur grew along her tail. Lorena moaned and shuddered, reaching a hand beneath her, sliding it through the soft fur covering her mound, feeling the oddness of the remaining pubic hair and then hissing as she touched her swollen clit. The skin along the bottom of her hand was rough and she rubbed herself carefully. She shuddered, rational thoughts fleeing as her heat consumed her.

Lorena grabbed the tree next to her. Her claws sunk deep into the trunk and she pulled herself upright. Her feet ached and she looked down at them, blinking at the odd things covering them. She hissed and her longer ears seemed to flatten. The young woman kicked her feet and the shoe on her right foot nearly exploded as bones shifted and expanded.

Fabric from the shoe on her left foot seemed to sigh as thick black claws sliced through the front of it. The sides of the shoe bulged as bones cracked within her feet, pushing at the skin and forcing her up to the balls of her feet. The fabric separated from the soles, freeing her expanding feet and she grit her teeth, pressing her sweating forehead against the tree nearby while her paws formed.

Black spotted fur sprouted along Lorena's bulged, heavily muscled thighs, mixing with orange and yellow and white fur. Her jaw cracked and she coughed blood as her muzzle began to form.

Behind Lorena, a branch cracked and new instincts flooded through the young girl. She gripped the tree, feeling the bark through the thick black padding on her palms. Her heavy breasts, hidden behind thick fur, pressed against the cool bark. Quickly, she dug deadly claws from her feet into the tree and launched herself up, climbing the tree swiftly until she was high above the forest floor.

Lorena wrapped her legs around a massive branch and held tight, breathing through her nose at the pain in her face. The skin along the edge of her nose darkened as her jaw began to push out. Thick whiskers pushed forth from the holes above her lips and the skin of her top lip split.

"H- Heeeeeey," a voice called out from below the young girl. Lorena blinked back tears from her golden eyes as a young, bearded man stumbled into the forest. The man laughed and fell against a tree. He held a glass in one hand and the liquid slopped over the rim, spilling to the ground. She could smell the strong alcohol from the drink. "Pretty girl. S'a pretty girl here tha' likesme. Pretty girl."

As she watched the man, Lorena's lips darkened. She snarled quietly as her nose flattened and widened while her muzzle formed. Still, she watched the man with glowing, golden eyes. Scenting him. She found herself grinding her swollen clit against the branch in tiny movements. Her tail lashed and coiled itself around the branch and she moaned through thick fangs, lapping at her wide, blackened nose.

"I'm just- I'm just gonna- gonna," The man dropped his drink and fumbled at his pants. "Piss."

The aching heat between Lorena's thighs became unbearable. She groaned and uncoiled herself, holding onto the branch before dropping and rolling with a solid thud.

"Wha-" Scott said, turning slowly to look for the sound he'd heard. His startled yell was cut off as Lorena slammed into him, pulling him to the ground.

Fully changed, Lorena easily held the male down, her clawed hands in his, her wide hips and heavy thighs straddling his waist. The girl's thick, furry tail slammed against the ground and then wrapped itself around the man's bare leg. She rocked against him and licked his beard and face with her wide, long, rough tongue.

Scott sputtered and struggled against Lorena. He turned his face against the rough tongue lashing. Although he wasn't weak, he couldn't budge the girl. His arms trembled as he pushed with all his might without moving her hands an inch. He looked up, quickly sobering to see a woman on top of him. Not quite a woman. She had a short muzzle like a great cat with four huge fangs and large, soft rounded ears. She was covered in fur and her eyes were lit like the sun in the sparse moonlight.

Lorena leaned down against the male, a deep purr rumbling in her throat as she grinded against him. She felt the heat reach her head and it throbbed with need, blinding her to everything and riling her up. She raised her head and yowled, splitting the air with her cry. Scott yelled in return and then choked as Loren bit hard into his shoulder in her excitement.

Blood spurted into the air and Scott screamed, jack-knifing beneath Lorena. The pain in his shoulder was fierce and he thought he'd heard a bone snap. His eyes rolled and he gasped, hyperventilating and then arching his back when Lorena began licking his wound.

The feel of the girl's tongue on the throbbing, burning, roaring pain was sensual. She swirled her wide tongue against his skin and he found himself jerking with each motion. Despite the pain and panic, he felt his cock stir from her attention. Her large, soft breasts slid back and forth against his sweat-soaked chest and he could feel her hardened nipples drag along his shirt.

"P- p- p- please," Scott gasped. He hissed and then jerked his head back. He was fully erect and he could feel her pussy soaking through his shorts. The head of his throbbing cock slid free and he moaned before clenching his teeth. Her slick, swollen lips nearly burned against his dick. "F- fuck!"

Fire burned through Scott's veins and his heart roared in his ears. All other sounds faded into the distance and his entire world became the rumbling purr from Lorena. He felt feverish. Suffocating under Lorena's weight and heat.

Suddenly, the girl leaned back and Scott breathed deeply, smelling her musk. He leaned forward without realizing it and curled his lips, growling with the need that seemed to suddenly burn deep in his chest.

"No," Scott moaned, slamming himself back down. "No, I'm- I'm sick. I- I- I-"

Lorena dug her claws into Scott's shirt and pulled, ripping the fabric from him to leave his chest bare. Angry red claw marks seeped blood and he screamed silently, bucking beneath her. Lorena growled at the scent of blood, licking her reddened muzzle and then bent over her mate to clean him again.

Scott's biceps bulged, veins standing out as his muscles swelled in his arms and chest.

"Fuck!" he roared, spit flying from his mouth. Black and orange fur sprouted around the already healing cuts in his chest and his pecs bulged, knotting with muscle.

Lorena's hips jerked as Scott's cock continued to grow and thicken. The young girl hissed slowly through her fangs as her mate's dick slid between her swollen lips. She dug her claws into the ground and worked her hips slowly back and forth. The fur along her thighs and mound soaked up her excitement, filling the air with the smell of her need.

When bumps formed along Scott's cock, growing into small, sharp spines, Lorena screamed into the night, the high nearly human sound ending in a long, loud yowl.

"F- fuck. Fuck. Pussy," Scott babbled, his jaw cracking at the start of his own muzzle. He pushed and his biceps bulged, forcing Lorena's hands off of the ground. She grabbed her breasts, squeezing them as she mewled her pleasure. Scott reached around with his powerful arms, grabbing the girl's large, firm ass, squeezing and kneading as his claws grew in, splitting his fingernails. "Going. Fuck. Ride. Me."

With his fading humanity, Scott grabbed his cock from behind Lorena, held her ass in place and pushed her down onto his newly barbed dick. He growled and then hissed as she slid down his length. In turn, Lorena worked her jaws soundlessly, eyes nearly rolling back into her head as her tight pussy opened for her mate's cock. His barbs rubbed every inch of her, driving her mad.

The young girl lost herself, pounding her wide ass down again and again, the pain of the barbs fading away into the pleasure of being fucked.

Scott shifted as his tail began to grow. He growled and turned slowly, giving room to the bones and skin as they lengthened slowly. The man grabbed the base of Lorena's thick tail. He pulled and twisted and she shuddered above him, licking his growing muzzle in encouragement.

Suddenly, Lorena's panting quickened and her short gasps turned into high pitched mewling sounds until she bucked, experiencing her first orgasm in her new form. She licked her mate's face again and again, still working her hips as her pussy clenched around her lover's cock. A second, smaller orgasm hit the girl and she collapsed against Scott, her legs shaking uncontrollably. White fur sprouted along Scott's stomach as she lay against him and their scents mingled.

Slowly, Scott shifted, pushing Lorena off to the side. The girl gasped and cried out as his barbs moved inside of her but she held still until he pulled out. Scott stood behind the girl and she arched her back with her thighs spread, offering herself. The darkness of the forest lightened as he looked over her and a soft light seemed to suffuse the entire area. Burnished gold filled his irises and he suddenly sneezed as his whiskers broke through his skin.

The young man lapped at his wet nose with his rough tongue and then bent to his mate. As he moved, his shorts split along the side, falling to the ground below him. His thighs bulged with muscle, the skin still bare. His huge, barbed cock glistened in the pain moonlight, slick with his lover's cum.

Scott slowly went to his hands and feet just as thick, dark claws split his shoes. He growled lightly at the pain in his feet but slid along his lover, shivering as the fur covering his belly tangled with the fur on her back. He could feel his tail pulling at his back and spine as it moved behind him and Lorena's tail pressed heavily against his side, wrapping around his waist.

The head of the young man's cock, slightly pointed now, slid against Lorena's firm ass and she jerked as the tip pressed between her wetness. He found her hands and their thick, padded fingers entwined when he mounted her. Lorena leaned her head back, purring deeply as she rubbed her muzzle against Scott's furred face. Her hips shook and she growled with pain and pleasure. When she thought she could take no more, he bottomed out, his cock deep inside of her.

They both roared when he moved against her, faster and faster. Lorena's wetness tangled with her fur and his and she whimpered, nearly like a human when she felt the orgasm building within. She called to him. Encouraged him. Faint traces of her humanity urging him to keep going, to not stop, raising her hips to find the perfect spot. Losing herself in all of it. The feel of his barbs. The softness of his fur. The rough, blackened pads of his paws against her hands. His fangs lightly in her shoulder. Every touch of him drove her wild.

Lorena bucked from her orgasm. Her stomach muscles clenched painfully hard and her pussy pulsed against her mate's cock. She rode it, trying to speak, trying to move until she felt him bite into her shoulder hard enough to break skin. Scott's barbed cock swelled within her and she yowled as he filled her again and again and again. Static filled her ears when another orgasm, as powerful as the last, crashed into her. And still he swelled within her.

The two lovers crashed to the ground, spent. Sore. Soaked in each other's cum. Scott groomed his mate, licking where he'd bitten her and she pressed herself back against him.

Shafts of silver light from the full moon surrounded them both and the surrounding forest was silent, as if paying their respects to the two new lovers.

Slowly.

Eventually.

They untangled and groomed each other. Temporarily satiated, they listened for sounds deeper in the forest. The sounds of prey. They moved as one, silently through the forest. Away from humanity. Hunting through the night.
LycanDope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2016   #2
edwardfandango
Process Fan

Re: Commission 1: Wild [Story, TF, F/M, Jaguar]

I'm not exaggerating when I say that you write better than any other TF author out there-- the detail and the pacing are like consistently perfect. What's your day job, if you don't mind me asking? Do you write for a living?

I totally get it if you don't want to share that info though.
edwardfandango is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2016   #3
ivan11422
Process Disciple

Sweet christmas!
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2016   #4
Mr. Nibz
Frequent Poster

Very nice!
Mr. Nibz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2016   #5
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Oh man, it didn't notify me that there were replies.

I definitely think there are better TF writers out there (Cursebearer immediately comes to mind although we have a different writing style and TF style) but I'll take your compliment, @edwardfandango!

And no, gosh, I only started writing back in 2011. I'm a programmer nerd. So logic versus creativity? Who knows I *do* like to think I'm decent with pacing since that's a huge issue for me as a reader. I have lots of thoughts on that whole subject.

I'm glad this works because it's not easy for me to write to a commission but it's interesting to try!

Thank you both!
LycanDope is offline   Reply With Quote