free hit counters
Slobby Girls - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-17-2012   #1
PS2wizard
Leecher

Slobby Girls

This thread is all about women who not only gain weight, but also get gross, stinky, and gassy. You can include scat if you want just make sure that its girls getting slobby. I will also allow dickgirls and futanaris.
PS2wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012   #2
monkat
Frequent Poster

Re: Slobby Girls

Quote:
I will also allow dickgirls and futanaris.
How considerate!
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2012   #3
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Generally when you start a thread like this, it's a good idea to get the ball rolling with your own submissions, otherwise people might mistake it for an attempt at a request.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2012   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Clearly this is just a "gimme gimme" post. Also, need I point out that aside from the weight gain the rest of the stuff you wanted isn't even transformation related (futa not being inherently TF)?

You just registered, so I can see why you don't know how things work around here. So let me be the first to say.. that's not how it works around here.

There's a board for body expansion and transgender, the weight gain and dickgirl stuff (assuming there's a transformation involved) belong in those respective boards. It's still a transformation fetish board, all that other stuff has it's place on some other site.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 07-18-2012 at 04:33 PM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2012   #5
rick404
Meddler

Quite a few of those on pixiv...

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2012   #6
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Clearly this is just a "gimme gimme" post. Also, need I point out that aside from the weight gain the rest of the stuff you wanted isn't even transformation related (futa not being inherently TF)?

You just registered, so I can see why you don't know how things work around here. So let me be the first to say.. that's not how it works around here.

There's a board for body expansion and transgender, the weight gain and dickgirl stuff (assuming there's a transformation involved) belong in those respective boards. It's still a transformation fetish board, all that other stuff has it's place on some other site.
Actually let me stop you there
Slob is ripe for TF, both major physical changes and mental ones. The main reason I enjoy slob is for the mental play and TF process TBH. When done correctly to can get plenty of material from a Slob TF.
That said, this is just PS2wizard begging. Normally I'd say give a new guy the benifit of the doubt but I've seen him post before elsewhere and how he writes fics. He comes off very immature, impulsive and selfish.
B-mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2012   #7
PS2wizard
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-mage View Post
Actually let me stop you there
Slob is ripe for TF, both major physical changes and mental ones. The main reason I enjoy slob is for the mental play and TF process TBH. When done correctly to can get plenty of material from a Slob TF.
That said, this is just PS2wizard begging. Normally I'd say give a new guy the benifit of the doubt but I've seen him post before elsewhere and how he writes fics. He comes off very immature, impulsive and selfish.
You know what? You're right. I should be contributing. I'm sorry if I came off as selfish, immature, or impulsive. I'm sorry. Unfortunately, I'm more of a writer than an artist. Also, the only reason I added the futanari part is because there are pictures of slobby girls that are futas, and I wanted to include them and not be left out.

I apologize for not contributing at first, so to make up for it, here's a story made up from chapter from my interactive story that I have on writing.com that I wrote myself.

This is a Phineas and Ferb fanfic taking place during "Night of the Living Gelatin"
Warning: contains vore, nudity, farts, yuri, weight gain, etc.

Candace the Slob-inator

Phineas and Ferb were a little off schedule than usually. The boys originally planned to make some gelatin that day, but due to Dr. Doofenshmirtz accidentally firing his Turn-Everything-Evil-Inator at the gelatin, the gelatin came to life and Phineas, Ferb, Buford, Baljeet, Isabella, the Fireside Girls, Stacy, and Jenny watched it eat Candace whole.

?YOU GUYS ARE SO BUSTED!? screamed Candace, from inside the gelatin monster.

?We gotta do something guys.? Said Phineas.

?Why doesn?t she just eat her way out?? Buford suggested.

??.. Actually, that could work.?

?There is no way I?m eating all this gelatin.? Said Candace.

?Well it?s either you eat the gelatin or the gelatin eats you.? Said Isabella.

?Grrrr. Fine.? Candace said. She started eating it, making it slowly shrink. ?Not bad.?

?It?s working, keep it up!? cheered Phineas.

Candace kept eating faster and swallowing more and more. She could even fill her cheeks full with it in one gulp. As the monster shrank, her gut grew. By the time she was done, she had eaten the entire monster and was licking some of the gelatin off.

?See? Was that so bad?? asked Phineas.

?Actually, it was pretty-? Candace stopped as something happened.

Suddenly, Candace lost control of her legs and started running away from Isabella?s backyard.

?Um, see ya Candace.? Said Phineas.

?AHHHHHHHHHH!? she screamed.

Back at Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated, Dr. Doofenshmirtz had just pressed a button that summoned all of the things hit by his Turn-Everything-Evil-Inator.

?Here they come Perry the Platypus. Here they come! All of my minions. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!?

Candace had made her way to DEI and had gotten into the elevator. After 30floors, she got off and ran into Dr. Doofenshmirtz?s apartment.

?AHHHH!? she continued screaming.

?Did you hear that, Perry the Platypus? That must be one of my minions. Prepare yourself, for your doom!? said Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Perry could hear the noise getting closer, so he ran to the door and timed it right so that he when he jumped, he?d kick the enemy by surprise. He had jumped, but realized that Candace was the one running in.

?AHHHHH! *Gulp*?

Dr. Doofenshmirtz?s mouth gaped at what he saw. Candace had just swallowed Perry when she had her mouth open. She stopped in front of Dr. Doofenshmirtz and burped as she looked down at her belly. She looked like a pregnant teenage mom.

?Yuck, what did I just eat? And why am I here?? said Candace.

?You just ate my nemesis, Perry the Platypus, whole. Why you?re here I don?t know.?

?Wait, Perry? Oh no, that couldn?t have been. Was it? BRRRRRPP!? she burped and ended up coughing Perry?s hat up. She remembered it when she saw she hallucinated Perry as a secret agent. ?OH NO! I did eat Perry!?

?Wait, a second, were you hit by a laser or see anything evil before coming here?? Dr. Doofenshmirtz asked.

?Well except for a gelatin monster I ate, no.?

?Oh. Wait, that?s it! That?s why you?re here. My Turn-Everything-Evil-Inator must have zapped your gelatin, and when you ate it, you got his obedience to me. And what you did gave me a great idea. I bet I can use you to take over the Tri-State Area, by eating my enemies.?

?BRRRRP!?

?And gross them out to.?

?What makes you think I?m going to let you??

?Hello, you?re my slave. Besides, free food and room, that sounds pretty good huh??

?Ugh, fine.?

?Excellent. Now let?s get you prepared by getting you an evil appetite.?

That night, Dr. Doofenshmirtz had a huge buffet made that could feed a family of 8. It had pizzas, hamburgers, turkey, potato salad, cake, and hot dogs.

?Wow, this looks pretty good.? admitted Candace.

?Yep, all for you. And me. Just dig in and just get slobby.? said Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

?Dad??

Dr. Doofenshmirtz turned and saw a surprised Vanessa at the door. The goth girl didn?t know whether to be surprised by Candace or all the food.

?Vanessa? What are you doing here? It?s not our weekend together.? Said Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

?Mom went to do some charity work in Africa, and told me to stay with you until she came back. Now what?s with 16 and Pregnant here?? she asked.

?Oh, this is uh Candace, right? She?s my new slave.?

?What??

?It?s a long story.? said Candace as she grabbed a slice of pizza.

?Bottom line, I?m training her to become my new weapon by making her eat everyone in the Tri-State AREA! But first I?m starting her off slow and letting her ?Grow? a little.?

Candace wasn?t listening because she was gorging herself with pizza and soda. She finished the pizza and stuffed 5 hot dogs into her mouth and chowed them down.

?Hey, haven?t we met?? Vanessa asked.

Candace stopped for a second and replied, ?Yeah, you were with me and my brothers when we traveled around the world.?

?Oh yeah.? Vanessa tried to grab a hotdog, but Candace grabbed it ate it. She was already drinking a 2 liter bottle of soda quickly, which gave Vanessa enough time to grab a turkey leg and hot dog. Candace already ate everything else, and by then was stuffed.

?Uhhhhhh.? groaned Candace. PPPPFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRT!

Vanessa covered her nose as Candace let a fart loose.

?So, when is she going home?? asked Vanessa.

?Home? What are you talking about, she?s staying here, with us. I figured you two could have sleep together and have a little slumber party.?

?WHAT!? the two yelled.

?Don?t worry Vanessa, what?s the worst that could happen?? he asked.

After dinner, Candace and Vanessa decided to turn in and go to bed. As awkward as it was for the two of them, they decided to share Vanessa?s bed and hope for the best.

The two crawled into bed and Candace was out like a light. Vanessa closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.

PPPPPPFFRRRTTT!!

Vanessa woke up as she felt a fart be blasted from Candace?s growing butt. She growled and turned to wake the slob up. She turned to face Candace, but ended up getting a face full of gas.

PFFFFRRRRTT!!

She coughed and soon heard Candace snoring loudly. She knew she couldn?t wake her up, so she put her earbuds in and turned her iPod on, and tried to sleep.

All night, Candace farted, filling up the room with farts and making Vanessa smell like Pepe Le Pew. In the morning, Vanessa slipped out and decided to hang out with her boyfriend Johnny.

Vanessa met Johnny outside the Slushy Dog, unaware of the stench Candace left on her.

"Hey Johnny." she said.

"Hey babe. *sniff* Do you smell something?" he asked.

"Uh no."

"Oh. Cool."

The two got lunch (quickly since everyone in line couldn?t stand Vanessa?s stench. The two sat down and Vanessa started eating her lunch. Johnny took another sniff and said ?Yep, there?s something gross.? Said Johnny.

?I don?t smell anything.? She said. She was starting to worry Candace?s farts had ruined her date. She couldn?t tell her boyfriend she shared a bed with a fed, farting girl she didn?t know.

However, as the day went on, it got harder and harder to hide it. Johnny knew something smelled bad, and he was starting to figure it out.

Her date ended she waved goodbye as he left her at DEI. She was so embarrassed about how people reacted, and hoped that Candace wouldn?t be staying with them for long.

As Dr. Doofenshmirtz set a huge buffet for Candace, the phone rang and Vanessa got it. She had just taken her third shower, trying to get rid of the Candace musk.

?Hello?? she said.

?Hey babe.? Said Johnny.

?Hey Johnny. What?s up??

?I just wanted to say sorry about, you know, asking if something smelled funny today. I wasn?t, like, trying to say you smell bad, or whatever.?

She sighed in relief and said ?It?s cool.?

?Cool. Wanna meet at the junkyard??

?Sure.? She smiled. She hung up and sighed in relief, glad to know that that was over. So for the next week, despite Candace getting stinkier, grosser, and bigger, Vanessa managed to stay fresh by taking twice as many showers, avoiding Candace as much possible, and recently just stay on the couch. Though she couldn?t help but feel like something was missing.

One night, she noticed Candace wasn?t gorging herself at dinner.

?Uh Dad, where?s Candace?? she asked.

?Well, due to my slob-inator, that?s my new nickname for her, growing so much, she can barely move, and after what she did to the toilet, I don?t think I?m letting her out until I find a move her out. Maybe with an inator. Anyway, since she?s also getting grosser, the smell is getting kinda intolerable, so I installed a new door that seals the room shut, so no more gas can escape until it opens in the morning.? Explained Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Vanessa was kinda relieved. With Candace stuck in a room where her farts can?t stink her up, she could take less showers, which she actually hated.

She finished dinner and set up the blankets for the couch, when she realized something: her little Mary McGuffin doll was in her room.

?Ugh, I better get it before Candace eats it.? Vanessa said.

She went to her room and braced herself for the worst. She opened the door and a green mist started to emit from her room. She peered in, covering her nose, and gasped at what happened to her room. It was a sty, with food littered everywhere, the room constantly filled with farts, puddles of drool, sweat, and unknown fluids everywhere, and the blob that was Candace had filled her entire bed.

Candace had no clothes on, so Vanessa could see her chubby cheeks, flabby arms, horrible gas and farts, an ass that size of a bean bag chair, and a gut that was about as big as her.

?Hey Vanessa. *Brrrp*? said Candace, who ripped a fart. ?*sniff* That was a good one.?

?Did you just fart and like it?? Vanessa asked in disbelief.

?Yeah. After awhile, I kinda got used *Brrrrp* to this and figured why fight it? Besides it?s kind of nice. *Ppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrtt* So what are you doing here??

?Getting something.? Vanessa carefully made her way into the disgusting bedroom. She winced at the smell as her eyes started to water. After a minute, she found her Mary McDuffin doll. ?There you are, come to mama!?

SLAM!

Vanessa turned as she heard her door lock the door and seal it air tight.

?Oh no. DAD!? she screamed. She ran to the door, stepping in who knows what, hoping she could get out. But she was too late. The door was sealed tight and wouldn?t open until morning. ?DAD!? she screamed, pounding on the door.

FFFFFFFRRRRRRPPPPPPPT!!

It was no use. Her dad couldn?t hear her. She was stuck with Candace for the night.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTFFRRRRTTT!

?Will you stop that!? Vanessa screamed.

?I can?t. Because of all the food your dad is making me eat, plus some snack I took, I?m a gas machine that can?t stop and can barely move.? Said Candace, belching loudly.

?Why me?? moaned Vanessa.

?I?m sorry I grossing you out, but I think there?s enough room on the bed for you.?

?You?re joking.?

?It?s the least *Brrrp* messiest part of the room.?

??.. Fine.?

Vanessa reluctantly accepted and crawled into bed. There were no sheets, so Vanessa had to just bear it. She had little space and every few minutes Candace would let a fart loose that Vanessa couldn?t stand, and Candace?s body heat was making her sweat, so she was reduced to taking everything off except her bra and panties, which actually made her colder. She rolled closer to Candace and finally fell asleep.

By morning, the two were fast asleep, and Candace was giggling in her sleep. She was giggling because of Vanessa. During the night, Vanessa fell asleep on Candace?s fat, and started to cuddle it. She was rubbing it, stroking it, and even kissing it in her sleep. Occasionally a fart would erupt from Candace?s butt, and Vanessa would moan happily a little each time. By morning, Vanessa was resting her head on Candace?s flab, kissing Candace?s butt lightly as fart?s blew out.

PPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Candace let a wet fart loose, which finally woke Vanessa up, scaring her half to death.

?AHHHHHH!? screamed Vanessa, which woke up Candace.

?AHHHHHHH!? screamed Candace. ?What happened.? Prrrrrt.

???. Nothing.?

?Girls! Breakfast!? yelled Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Vanessa was overjoyed, because that meant the door was probably open. ?So long, Candace.? Said Vanessa as she dashed to the door.

?Bring me back some *BRRP* bacon.? Said Candace.

Vanessa stepped into the shower and let the water flow down her body and get the stench off her. She had never been more disgusted in all her life. She had slept on a girl?s farting ass, while kissing it. Although for some reason she didn't hate it as much as she should have. Vanessa got out of the shower and thought more about last night. As much as she hated to admit it, she actually liked it.

Although the thought it disgusted her, it also kinda turned her on. She had to know for sure.

PFFFFFT!

?*Sniff sniff* ?.. Not bad.? She smiled.

After that, she went totally slob. She took less showers and would even fart or burp in public. She made her dad give Candace twice as much food because she lied to him about her wanting more. She ate the extra food and started to get fatter. She was getting a big belly, her boobs grew a cup size, and her ass grew a little. Sometimes, she would even spend her free times with Candace and have fart-offs with her. But what she loved the most, was night. When Candace was asleep, she?d grab some of her fat and rub it and kiss it. Even if it was sweaty and greasy, she loved it.

One night, when Candace was passed out from eating nothing but turkeys, hot chocolate, and milk shakes, Vanessa did something unthinkable. She climbed up Candace?s fat, and while Candace slept, put her mouth on her boob. She loved the feeling and started to suck a little. A combination of milk and fat flowed into her mouth, which was like elixir to her.

Then She stopped, realizing what she was doing. She shuddered and got off, before Candace woke up. She laid next to her worrying about what she was becoming.

The next day, Dr. Doofenshmirtz had big plans. He was going to make Candace eat someone for the first time. Doofenshmirtz was rubbing his hands, waiting for his plan to proceed.

?So what am I doing today?? Candace asked.

Candace was right behind Dr. Doofenshmirtz, which explained why Dr. Doofenshmirtz was wearing a gas mask. Even though Candace was as big as an elephant (literally, except with boobs the size of Vanessa, and a butt to big for Vanessa?s room), Dr. Doofenshmirtz managed to get her out of Vanessa?s room using Norm and a new inator. The only parts of her body she could move were her mouth and a little bit of her legs and arms.

?If you must know, Vanessa told me Johnny dumped her, and I?ve decided to get some evil payback for her.? He explained.

Ding dong!

?Come in.? said Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Johnny came in and asked ?So what is it you wanted to tell- what the??

Johnny froze when he saw Candace.

?Hi *urrrp*.? Said Candace.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz pressed a button, and Johnny was trapped in a cage. ?This is for breaking my baby girl?s heart!? yelled Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

A crane raised the cage above Candace, and the bottom of it opened, dropping Johnny into Candace?s mouth.

PLOP!

He landed feet first, so the top half of his body was above Candace.

?This is so gross.? He said. Candace started to suck Johnny down as his arms were swallowed, and finally his head.

*GULP*

?YES! I AM A GENIUS!? cheered Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

?WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?? shouted Vanessa.

The chubby Vanessa waited for her father?s answer.

?Good news, I got back at that boy who dumped you by feeding him to that girl.?

"WHAT!?" she yelled.

?No need to thank me.? Said Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Vanessa was furious. Watching her dad build evil inators and making her share a room with a slob was one thing, but killing her ex without her permission was crossing the line. She walked up to her Dad and lifted him up in the air.

?Aww, no need to hug me. I just did-?

He was silenced as Vanessa started to swallow his head. His body started to freak out, but she lifted him up and continued to swallow him whole. She grabbed his flailing arms and held them so they could go down easier. She could feel his head enter her stomach. She managed to get his feet in, and in one gulp, she closed her mouth.

?Yum.? She said.

Candace managed to see that and looked at how huge Vanessa?s gut was. It was about the size of a flat screen TV.

?And now, for you.? She said. Even though she had just swallowed her dad, she was able to (slowly) climb up Candace?s fat and up to her face. Candace was a little scared about what would happen.

What happenned next took Candace by surprise. Candace was shocked as Vanessa stuck her tongue down Candace?s throat and made out with her. Candace was surprised to actually like it.

Vanessa moved back a little to smile at Candace. Smile and burp.

?Wow, Vanessa. I had no idea-?

?I was into fat chicks? Neither did I. But then I met you. You made me into the fart loving, over weight, lesbian I am. I even broke up with Johnny for you.?

?I thought he dumped you??

?I lied. I didn?t want my dad to know I did it for this.? She said, as she kissed Candace again.

?He he hee.? Giggled Candace. ?So, now what??

"I've got a few ideas." Vanessa said.

From then on, Candace and Vanessa were full lovers. The only time they were apart was when they needed to get food. With Norm's help, they ate and ate into immobility and lived the rest of the days with food, gas, and one another.

The end?

There, I hope this is good enough. If you would like to see the full story, just click on the link below.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...le-Weight-Gain

I'm sorry if there are any spelling errors and I hope you like the story.
PS2wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2012   #8
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

Wow, color me impressed with your response. I admit my way of summing up my impression of you was rather harsh and you came back with a very mature and level headed reply. I take back what I said about you personally.

However your writing still leaves me assuming you don't have much patience. I won't assume it says anything about your personality anymore, but I still get the impression from how you write that you are likely young.
You rush through the story at a breakneck pace. There is barely any character development in that at points throughout the story you have Candace, Vanessa, and Dr. D all just do what you want them to. They just agree to things they don't want to do, they conform to the role you have planned for them without any story devoted to how or why.
I've seen some of your stories and I know this "all girls turn into lesbians" thing is common for you. Now I'm not going to get into taste on that one, I enjoy the same thing from time to time too (I do prefer moderation on that area though) But for as much as you write it you never really explain it. Heterosexual girls don't just sleep beside a girl and decide they wanna be slobby sex partners. Maybe once in a very very very very rare occasion could this occur, but if you want it to happen 100% of the time you're going to need to stop and devote basic character development to the process. You need conflicting emotions and hard won choices made by both girls. Having them shrug and say "I love girls now" is just to be blunt, bad writing.
The lesbian aspect isn't the only area they were way too quick to agree to either. Both the vore and the slobby weight gain come out of nowhere. Again I'm not going to get into taste but you have girls eating insane amounts of food without any assistance and somehow not tearing their stomach open from the stuffing. In gluttony even a ravenous girl has her limits, if you have them eating more than humanly possible there needs to be attributing reasons why it doesn't kill her. Nor would she willingly eat like that to begin with without proper motivation or preparation. Dr. D literally tells her she will be a living weapon to eat the city and she doesn't laugh in his face or scream in protest and try to leave? You obliterate all character development and make her walking plot device with no personality when she just does whatever you want her to. You literally ignore the character that is established by the show you are writing for and shove some Mary Sue archetype into her mind so she acts and behaves as you need her to without writing why she is behaving this way, again it's bad writing. Vanessa goes on a date and realizes she smells like Candace: her reaction is going to be to try to leave before she embarrasses herself, maybe go confront Candace and tell her off. If Candace is captured by an evil scientist and forced to eat like a pig she isn't going to just start turning into a slob or willingly participate: she is going to refuse to eat and try to escape so long as there are no factors preventing her from doing so. You have to stop and consider what their natural behavior is and ensure that’s what they are trying to do, if you want to force them into situations then you need to make the forces aligned against them beyond their control, not just willingly jump in because you want them to go that way.
Lastly I'll touch on the vore. Now Vore is not something I am into, in fact when a story goes that way I usually just stop reading and find a new one to enjoy. But I know that there is soft and hard vore and I know how the human jaw works. Since you want soft you still have to deal with human limitations same as you do for stomach capacity. Even Perry would be too large for Candace to swallow whole much less fit in her stomach. This may be a cartoon but they aren't Looney Toons, they still behave like humans. She is never going to be able to just open her mouth and gulp someone whole. Even after becoming a blob of a girl near the end her jaw remains the same size as it did before. Vore is something that will not happen without special circumstances to permit it. Jaws would have to become elastic or people would need to be shrunken down before they will fit into someone's mouth. Furthermore even with the limitations removed and a girl able to eat someone whole, what kind of response is that for a girl to have if she is mad at her dad? Like it or not Vore is murder. Vanessa no matter how mad at her father isn't going to walk up to him and just flat out kill him. Even if we assume physics do not exist and people can open their mouths inhumanly wide and swallow massive meals too big for their stomach, you still have to contend wih developing a mindset for a girl where she is coldhearted enough to kill a person by eating them and feel no remorse or regret for her actions.

Now that’s just my two cents. I'm being harsh again but I do think you have it in you to improve. I think everyone can get better if they have a drive to do so. What I see here is very basic and rough around the edges, it has a lot of flaws and mistakes, but you can improve if you are willing to put in the effort.

However if cartoonish vore and one dimensional characters are just your cup of tea then by all means write whatever you want to wirte.

Last edited by B-mage; 07-22-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Unread 07-22-2012   #9
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2wizard View Post
I will also allow dickgirls and futanaris.
I am not certain that I understand the purpose of including this comment. Are you saying that they fall under the category of slobby, that the inclusion of slobby "dickgirls" is permisable, or something else that I am completely missing?
Unread 07-22-2012   #10
OhZone
OhYeah!

Oh-k, does this make you hot?

Last edited by OhZone; 07-22-2012 at 11:53 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2012   #11
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

OhZone I can't help but feel your post is trying to troll. All beauty is subjective but you've gone out of your way to find a rather unappealing girl that happens to be fat and posted picutres asking if they are attractive. Just because someone has a fat fetish doesn't mean fat is what we find beautiful. We have our own opinions of beauty and girls we find attractive based on apperance, weight is only a bonus. Please do not post pictures most would not find appealing and imply we should like them because the girl happens to be fat.
Unread 07-22-2012   #12
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Bring Me Solo and the Wookiee, they will all suffer for this outrage!

Last edited by GenYun; 07-22-2012 at 04:46 PM.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote