free hit counters
[Request] Sachie-chan wants to make HER smaller - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-10-2019   #1
swfn
Mad Scientist

[Request] Sachie-chan wants to make HER smaller

I came across a very well drawn comic involving micro content; but, as usually happens when one finds content with a certain artistic quality, it turned out to be SM content instead of SW, which I find quite obnoxious and annoying (seriously, why does this happen?).

In this case, however, I'm particularly interested in "fixing" this one, because every single page fits exactly what I'm looking for when it comes to SW content. The comic is called "Sachie-chan wants to make him smaller" (hence the title of this topic) and can be found and downloaded here:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1361027/e7502b0c48/

So, since I'm lacking ability enough to edit images and, even less, to draw, the request is the following one: Would someone be interested in editing all the appearances of the SM, remove him, and replace him by a SW (preferably naked, also to denote a prior shrinking out of clothes) while keeping the original background? I would highly appreciate that.

As for the story, obviously some text should be substantially changed after swapping the genders of the shrunken person, but in this case it's quite easy to replace the key parts (e.g.: "you're erect" by "you're wet", etc.), so I could do that part myself.

I know that most likely this is asking too much, but I'm still trying it here just in case there is someone with enough drawing skill which in turn is interested in that specific kind of content involving only women and micro, so that this job is not only done for me, but also for the own joy of the person doing the editing work.

In any case, many thanks in advance.

P.S.: The version from e-hentai is actually downscaled and compressed to jpg. The Japanese raw version has a higher resolution and is losslessly compressed as png files, so if finally there is someone interested in doing the job, I can provide the raw files for that purpose.

Last edited by swfn; 05-10-2019 at 09:28 PM.
swfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2019   #2
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: [Request] Sachie-chan wants to make HER smaller

I have seen this one before. My thoughts on it aside. I don't think what you want can be done. It would simply be easier to make a whole new one. Not to mention it could fall under copy write. Though I am unsure.
Unread 05-11-2019   #3
swfn
Mad Scientist

Re: [Request] Sachie-chan wants to make HER smaller

Probably you are right, the cost/quality ratio of trying to replace smoothly the boy by a girl might not balance just redrawing everything from scratch, since no fine image editing is required in the latter case.

As for the copyright, the raw files provided by the author himself are available for free here and here (you just have to register on the website to download them), so I guess there would be nothing wrong with editing and distributing it also for free.