free hit counters
Very Surprised No One Has Mentioned Much About Sapphirefoxx - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-30-2013   #1
Harfdawg27
Leecher

Very Surprised No One Has Mentioned Much About Sapphirefoxx

Sapphirefoxx has been pumping out some very impressive work these past few months and I thought it bared mentioning. It kinda caught me off guard that I couldn't find anything on the forum, so I figured it was something that should be shared with all. His animations remind me of some TheTGArtist's works and should be someone all TG fans know.

Be sure to check out his long running series, Stealing From Sis, on his website http://sapphirefoxx.com/

You'll also find him on deviantART at http://sapphirefoxx.deviantart.com/
Harfdawg27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013   #2
darththeo
A TG+BE loving Sith Lord

Re: Very Surprised No One Has Mentioned Much About Sapphirefoxx

He started fun and cute, but now has progress into too sexual and is complaining that Youtube deletes his uploads. I wish he went back to the cute fun ones rather than trying to be overly sexual with the ones he does now.

darththeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013   #3
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darththeo View Post
He started fun and cute, but now has progress into too sexual and is complaining that Youtube deletes his uploads. I wish he went back to the cute fun ones rather than trying to be overly sexual with the ones he does now.
This. And he even complains that when they take them down he's not making any money off of them.

Also he was already mentioned on this site when he first started.
Unread 06-30-2013   #4
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Seriously. If you're gonna post adult content there, use the filter tag or be flagged. This isn't even a question anymore.
Unread 06-30-2013   #5
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

I liked how mature he was when people suggested they wished they had a way of getting captions for his new animations when he moved over to voicework.
Unread 06-30-2013   #6
darththeo
A TG+BE loving Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
I liked how mature he was when people suggested they wished they had a way of getting captions for his new animations when he moved over to voicework.
what do you mean?

Unread 06-30-2013   #7
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

People asked to have some captions...subtitles (?)....when he went to voicework only. It did not go well.
Unread 06-30-2013   #8
darththeo
A TG+BE loving Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
People asked to have some captions...subtitles (?)....when he went to voicework only. It did not go well.
Not surprising I got banned from posting on his Deviantart because I commented "Not your best work."

Unread 06-30-2013   #9
transformative
skrew ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfdawg27 View Post
His animations remind me of some TheTGArtist's works
yeah I know what you mean, wish (s)he would finish the metroid anmation and some of the other pieces (s)he has going. But I guess that cursed "real life" has claimed another one.

anyway, I had posted a thread when Sapphirefoxx started "stealing from sis" but I guess it got deleted or something. in all honesty I had kind of forgotten about it so, thanks for the reminder ^.^
Unread 06-30-2013   #10
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darththeo View Post
what do you mean?
To be more descriptive, I (and others) for various reasons prefer having dialogue that you just click through as opposed to the voicework that he currently has and sent him comments expressing our opinions. His response (to me at least) was that it'd take him an extra hour of effort to add the text alongside the voices, and he didn't feel like doing it since the people who want written dialogue are a minority. He's removed some comments that have asked about it, since apparently he really doesn't care about continuing the discussion.

Just for shit's sake, I decided to do make a dA poll asking my followers about it. Out of the 110 voters who knew who SapphireFoxx were, 96 of them want subtitles. Though to be fair, out of those 96, 64 of them still liked the voicework anyway, they just want both. So technically I am still in a minority, and it's not like my followers are a perfect statmap for SapphireFoxx's fanbase, but I still feel like he should put in that extra effort for his fans, especially now that his main project Stealing From Sis is now being funded by his followers.

quarma.deviantart.com
Quarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013   #11
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Well, yes and no. If you're going into the art business, and expect to make friends and/or cash, you learn to cater to actual majorities. However, animation is a lot of work, and it's certainly not unreasonable to expect others to pick up some of the slack when you take it on alone. What I mean to say, is that if someone else puts the time into transcribing and timing Sapphire's work, it'd be much more difficult to write off the five minutes' work to include it in the finished product - as opposed to the several hours it'd take to alter the initial effort.
Unread 06-30-2013   #12
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Wouldn't even have to be anything special textwise. Told him it could just be simple text. Still met with resistance.