free hit counters
SlaveMaker - Page 41 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-16-2010   #481
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Re: SlaveMaker

NR4/NR5 mean the fourth/fifth time you take the potion. If you pick Hild as an Assistant you can even pick the BE-Potion without Save/Load till it works.
Usually I wouldn?t take the farm pill either(minus the first time for the slaver TG) but the pill jumpstarts the milking process for Aeris and you only lose a day.
As far as avoiding the cow-girl ending. You don?t need to avoid the farm completly after taking it. Only either save/load in order to avoid getting force-milked, or just wait a bit and the whole thing will be stopped as well. If you rat him out to the Lord you get a few 100 Gold as well.
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2010   #482
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraider2006 View Post
NR4/NR5 mean the fourth/fifth time you take the potion. If you pick Hild as an Assistant you can even pick the BE-Potion without Save/Load till it works.
Usually I wouldn?t take the farm pill either(minus the first time for the slaver TG) but the pill jumpstarts the milking process for Aeris and you only lose a day.
As far as avoiding the cow-girl ending. You don?t need to avoid the farm completly after taking it. Only either save/load in order to avoid getting force-milked, or just wait a bit and the whole thing will be stopped as well. If you rat him out to the Lord you get a few 100 Gold as well.
okay that clears things up more, but the thing I don't like about the cowgirl ending is that she gets kiddnapped as she become a cowgirl slave in name, what I think we should be alowed to do is make an actual cowgirl slave like the ones you see at the farms randomly without her being taken away or getting turned TG

Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2010   #483
Soren
Process Fan

I did the dickgirl lust Faerie ending pretty much the same except she is permanent herm, pretty much you just have to have break as the first action in the morning and she will say "want to do something naughty?" in which if you say yes she will increase the size of your characters cock by a tiny bit, do this for 12 times and make sure to either fuck her, or have her give you a blowjob and eventually she will ask if she could use her magic on you in which you say yes and you get another helping of penis expansion. Sooner or later after you pretty much get a stallion sized cock, Aeris will ask you to join her in doing magic, however I didn't have her love me so I didn't get her as an assistant.
Soren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2010   #484
mik4384
Mad scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soren View Post
I did the dickgirl lust Faerie ending pretty much the same except she is permanent herm, pretty much you just have to have break as the first action in the morning and she will say "want to do something naughty?" in which if you say yes she will increase the size of your characters cock by a tiny bit, do this for 12 times and make sure to either fuck her, or have her give you a blowjob and eventually she will ask if she could use her magic on you in which you say yes and you get another helping of penis expansion. Sooner or later after you pretty much get a stallion sized cock, Aeris will ask you to join her in doing magic, however I didn't have her love me so I didn't get her as an assistant.
shouldn't u get her as assistant if you use brought back ending
mik4384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2010   #485
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soren View Post
I take it your slaver is male right?
Mine is female and all I got was Breast/Clit enlargment as well as "cum milk spraying out of my slavers breast" for mine.

Edit:
Just tried it with a "still" male slaver. Somehow that ending sucks. I mean you don?t get her as an assistant. You only get it if you are male(since she can?t become lesbian) + I doubt that changes to the slaver (The big dick or if you play female Cum-Tits) already carry over to other slaves.

Last edited by hellraider2006; 12-17-2010 at 03:16 PM.
Unread 12-18-2010   #486
Soren
Process Fan

yeah they dont carry over so you cant have a stallion sized cock when male or H cup tits when female after you get it on Aeris slave, to be on the other slave trainings, however its still a beta of her so who knows they might implement it later on. On another topic I'm anxious to see what they do for the peach slave when you have her eat the odd mushroom in the cave.
Soren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2010   #487
mik4384
Mad scientist

now i can't wait for next update of slavemaker because of aeris
mik4384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2010   #488
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Not a real update but a new beta
http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/?zx=d266e4de36f12416
Yoruichi Shihouin from Bleach.
Also seems that the new update is nearly ready.
Unread 01-05-2011   #489
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

no update for the main game but...
Code:
Darsel has updated his assistants Alena and Manya&Minea

Here is a copy of his posts in the forums

Latest assistant release:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CX6TSYZA

If the bad end has confirmed anything, it's that I'm a huge tease. By all means, feel free to offer feedback and let me know of any bugs or typos you run across. (I'd be surprised if I didn't miss some typos with the sheer number of revisions the events have been through.)

I've got some mixed feelings about the bad end and the.. 'victory scene'. The latter isn't really my fetish forte, but hopefully I've managed to make it.. enjoyable. With the bad end, well, did I mention it's long? As a bad end, I wanted it to.. "conclude" the main character's role as a slave maker. However, I suspect I may have dragged it on a bit longer than I should have. If that proves to be the consensus, I'll probably try to butcher it down in a later version.

Anyways, have fun!
^.^
Unread 01-05-2011   #490
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Hm...I need to look how to make my own slaves...and how to make a game such as this...
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011   #491
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Damm good update.
I like the "bad end". Are there any other assistants capable of it?
Unread 01-06-2011   #492
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

Hellraider: not that I know of.

Mitchell(thats just weird as thats my real name):here is the Slave developers kit with a mirror just in case. can use this to make slaves and assistants.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/#!download|75dt|429159176|SDK3v7.rar|55834

http://www.multiupload.com/SZ2RO4Z9C2