free hit counters
The Island of Doctor Morgro 3 FMG, GTS, BE - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-18-2015   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

The Island of Doctor Morgro 3 FMG, GTS, BE

Now available at ZZZ Comics: http://sizechangecentral.com

The grand conclusion to the Island of Doctor Morgro series! Edina, Montana and Jago are busy in a growing three way sex fest, but Morgro is busy growing the natives of the island larger and all under her command! The growing results in the biggest orgy of large amazons mini giantesses with large muscular men, and leads to even more growing, but what is Morgro's ultimate plan? This comic contains FMG, mini giantess, giantess, breast growth, height growth, ass growth, male height, muscle and penis growth, female slow growth over time, clothes ripping, shoe busting, feats of strength, athletic size woman sex with very large and endowed muscular male, 3 way sex with large muscular man and two very large muscular sexy female amazons, growth competition between the three, rough sex, oral sex on endowed male by two amazons at one time, oral sex on large amazon woman from amazon size woman, large amazon woman overpowering smaller amazon size woman during sex, orgy with multiple very large amazon women and large muscular men, large amazon woman fighting large growing amazon woman, and large amazon giantess outgrowing building!

Growth is caused by injection and formula. All characters are 18 or older. All images are 2550x3600. Written by ZZZ and J.B. Hickock, Art by The Silva Brothers.

Collectors Edition is 56 pages and includes all text and no text pages. An 5 page advanced ink page sneak peek of Titan Games, including amazons, female muscle, breast, and height growth along with clothes ripping. Pencil pages of The Island of Doctor Morgro 3 featuring large powerful man having sex with a large powerful woman, large muscular amazon growing to muscular giantess, pencil pages showing some of the classic moments of The Island of Doctor Morgro 1 and 2 featuring female growth and normal size woman giving oral to large muscular male, advanced full color preview of Sorceress Apprentice, a male apprentice has grown too big to stand in the lab and starts growing even bigger next to his normal size sexy female sorceress, next release preview of AGW The Family 3 featuring sexy milf Marisol and her girlfriend Sharon with giantess growth, clothes ripping, and more!

ZZZ Comics: http://sizechangecentral.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg morgro3_PREVIEW_001.jpg (513.4 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg morgro3_PREVIEW_002.jpg (412.8 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg morgro3_PREVIEW_003.jpg (397.0 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg morgro3_PREVIEW_004.jpg (391.0 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg morgro3_PREVIEW_005.jpg (372.0 KB, 140 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2015   #2
WaffleX
Leecher

Re: The Island of Doctor Morgro 3 FMG, GTS, BE

I'd just like to say that in my opinion this was one of the best comics I've ever purchased! That final growth scene was amazing, hope to see more like this! Thanks!
WaffleX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2015   #3
coleman
Process Fan

Re: The Island of Doctor Morgro 3 FMG, GTS, BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleX View Post
I'd just like to say that in my opinion this was one of the best comics I've ever purchased! That final growth scene was amazing, hope to see more like this! Thanks!
Ya me to I hope there is a part 4 were every one thinks doctor more grow is dead but still alive but has grown even bigger and has more muscle mass coming to the city looking fore her test subject ,
coleman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, clothes ripping, fmg, giantess, mmg