free hit counters
Transgender Process Poll - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-09-2020   #1
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Question Transgender Process Poll

Transgender Process is something I like well enough, but in the last year I’ve discovered I enjoy keeping it a girl’s club and adding a Futa into the mix. But what do you all prefer? I don't see any of these as wrong answers, but as an author of smut I want to see what others are looking for in their process stories. If my poll doesn't have your special brand of kink, feel free to reply with what you're looking for.

I'm not looking for Source Of Transformation. What I mean is, I'm not looking for whether you like attribute theft, magical potion, scientific/realistic, etc in what causes the growth, just trying for the pure process here.

I originally wanted to see how the poll function worked on the forum, but I think it will work better if people reply with a 1-10 next to the categories listed below, 10 being you can't get off without it, 1 being you commit hate crimes to the author.

ST: 5
M2F: 7
F2M: 3
STr: 3
RT: 7
OL: 7
AS: 8
SS: 5
T: 8
WM: 10
BH: 9
MC: 1
TSS: 5
TSM: 6
TSF: 8
TSI: 7

Here are the descriptions

Straight Transgender (ST)
This is kind of the catch-all, you don't care how your girls become guys and guys become girls, so long as they are changin’.

Male To Female (M2F)
Losing the bait and tackle, gaining a pair of ripe fruit, plus all the other changes little and large. Hormones shift, hair grows or retreats, and most men cannot resist a bit of self-fondling.

Female To Male (F2M)
Bra grows empty while the panties are strained, plus all the other changes small and significant. Hormones shift, hair grows or retreats and most women cannot resist a bit of self-fondling.

Smooth Trangendering (STr)
Like Ranma, no difficulty going one way or the other. This puts more of a focus on the outcome instead of the process.

Rough Trangendering (RT)
Bones getting rearranged, a flood of unfamiliar hormones, mass moving around, it’s a wonder anyone survives the transition.

Other/Localized Transgendering (OL)
Not all Transgendering is the same, and sometimes it is asymmetrical, or localized in one body part or another. Or the final result is normal, but the process is uneven as one part changes first then another. I would venture Futanari is a part of this, but also not. Hmm.

According To Science (AS)
The Transgendering process, while fictional, follows the demands of science: realistic surgery with prosthetics or donors, conservation of energy, mass and heat displacement, Square-Cube Law.

Science Schmience (SS)
Changing gender is the only important factor, don’t care about the minutia of the how.

Temporary Transgendering (T)
It comes and it goes. People really should avoid falling into haunted pools, it may make upcoming arranged marriages between dojos difficult.

Wardrobe Malfunction (WM)
Getting Transgendered doesn’t come with a wardrobe solution. Both immediately during transformation but also, do you know how much an entire wardrobe costs? How is he/she supposed to afford new shoes on a student budget?

Plus Beauty/Handsomeness (BH)
Not only is there a change between genders, this new form has gone from bland to wow.

Mental Change (MC)
The change isn’t just physical, it’s a mental one. Prepare to become a stereotype.

Transgendering Speed Slow (TSS)
It could take months, years for the full change to happen, the entire thing so slow it is almost imperceptible.

Transgendering Speed Medium (TMS)
1-4 weeks and it’s a whole new you.

Transgendering Speed Fast (TSF)
By the end of the day everything is different.

Transgendering Speed Instant (TSI)
Either poof or at most, a single minute.

The problem I have with TG is mental changes. Why even change the gender if the changee doesn’t have to mentally deal with the change? MAJOR pet peeve is guys turning into sissy girls, as if becoming a girl makes them into wimps. Turning into a girl should make a guy smarter and tougher!
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2020   #2
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Re: Transgender Process Poll

This is indeed interesting.
Unread 08-09-2020   #3
Golvanious
Lurker

Assuming I've understood the format...

ST: 3
M2F: 9
F2M: 7
STr: 4
OL: 8
AS: 5
SS: 7
T: 4
WM: 6
BH: 5
TSS: 4
TSM: 6
TSF: 9
TSI: 2

---

My numbers are based less on what I think is erotic and more what I personally find interesting or fun to read in a story/comic, but I thought I'd drop a post anyway. Definitely agree that mental changes are crap, though. :V

Last edited by Golvanious; 08-09-2020 at 07:27 PM.
Golvanious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2020   #4
Monstermaster13
Process Fan

MTF: 10. I used to be against it originally because I thought all TG stories were the same (i.e becoming a sex-crazed bimbo, etc) but now I see it's actually different than that.
FTM: 10. I am addicted to this one.
T: 10. I like playing around with it though. Sometimes it's a 'split personality' scenario or a 'were-scenario' and sometimes the person can make themselves look like how they used to look with a spell.
MC: 10. For female transformations particularly and vice versa for guys.
WM: 7. Not always frequent, but it's a must.
ATS: 5. I don't care much for scientific accuracy in my transformations.
SS: 10.
TSS: 10. Although it varies.
TSI: 1.
TSF: 3. Varies.
RT: 7. Usually it's a 'first time around' transformation thing.
BH: 6. Varies really.
O/L: 5. There are some parts I tend to focus on more than others.
Monstermaster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2020   #5
cuong40
Leecher

ST: 7
M2F: 10
F2M: 2
STr: 2
AS: 5
SS: 8
T: 7
WM: 9
BH: 8
TSS: 5
TSM: 7
TSF: 6
TSI: 1
cuong40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2020   #6
thelurker
I come in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailovestogrow View Post
Transgender Process is something I like well enough, but in the last year I’ve discovered I enjoy keeping it a girl’s club and adding a Futa into the mix. But what do you all prefer? I don't see any of these as wrong answers, but as an author of smut I want to see what others are looking for in their process stories.

I originally wanted to see how the poll function worked on the forum, but I think it will work better if people reply with a 1-10 next to the categories listed below, 10 being you can't get off without it, 1 being you commit hate crimes to the author.
I don't really like scales so I will with yes/no answers instead, with some comments.

Quote:
Straight Transgender (ST)
NO. This is too generic.

Quote:
Male To Female (M2F)
Definitely YES. But also includes partial changes such as Male Breast Expansion and Male to Shemale/Futa.

Quote:
Female To Male (F2M)
Definitely NO. I feel no attraction to males.

Quote:
Smooth Trangendering (STr)
Definitely YES. Since I like imagining myself undergoing the transformation, I want it to be pleasurable.

Quote:
Rough Trangendering (RT)
Definitely NO. See above.

Quote:
Other/Localized Transgendering (OL)
YES. As mentioned above: Male Breast Expansion or Male to Shemale/Futa, especially combined with Male Genital Expansion.

Quote:
According To Science (AS)
Mostly NO, with the exception of Fully Immersive VR (but that is basically cheating, since it allows sidestepping scientific realism with the excuse of "this isn't actually real").

Quote:
Science Schmience (SS)
YES, although internal consistency is important even if we're straying into the realm of magic.

Quote:
Temporary Transgendering (T)
Absolutely YES. Since I enjoy the feel of the change (more on that below), I'd like to experience it multiple times.

Quote:
Wardrobe Malfunction (WM)
Definitely YES. Only physical changes to the body, Ill-fitting clothes accentuate the "male-in-female-body" vibe.

Quote:
Plus Beauty/Handsomeness (BH)
Absolutely YES! Might as well test drive the luxury model.

Quote:
Mental Change (MC)
NO. Appreciate the wonder of the female body from a male's perspective.

Quote:
Transgendering Speed Slow (TSS)
Transgendering Speed Medium (TMS)
Transgendering Speed Fast (TSF)
NO. I like to feel the physical changes happening.

Quote:
Transgendering Speed Instant (TSI)
Either poof or at most, a single minute.
YES, but not an instantaneous poof. Seconds to minutes.

Quote:
If my poll doesn't have your special brand of kink, feel free to reply with what you're looking for.
Personally I enjoy transformations that are under the control of another, preferably female, with a mischievous (but not malicious) disposition and a friendly attitude toward the transformee. Bonus points if it it sexual.

Examples:
Bi-curious, by Jetti.
Revised Relationship, by LemonFont.
Magical Mishap, Mana World Comics.
The witch's potion, by Azaleesh.
Sorceress bedtime stories, by Surody.
Something New to Try Together, by CastleDolphyn.
Unread 08-10-2020   #7
truegent
Leecher

ST: 5
M2F: 9
F2M: 3
STr: 3
RT: 8
AS: 8
SS: 7
T: 8
WM: 10
BH: 7
TSS: 7
TSM: 8
TSF: 4
TSI: 4
truegent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2020   #8
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

M2f: 10
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2020   #9
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

What I’m seeing that sets this poll apart from the others is while most people want to see their partner experience the processes of most of the others, this one is about experiencing the process personally. I’m the opposite, so I see TG as something I want someone else to experience while I go through all the other growths. This dichotomy is fascinating to study and I hope you don’t mind me as I look into the glass of my science experiment and take notes on all your interesting behaviors.

I’m very into looking at What Happens Now? in my process stories, which is why I’m against mental changes. For instance, guy turns into a girl, has the obligatory sexual exploration, then what? Either she has to prove to the courts she was a he to transfer identity or she has to now live life off the grid (easier to do now than it was even ten years ago). Or, turning into a woman sounds like fun right up until your first period. How does someone still mentally male deal with all this is what I’m looking for in a TG scenario.

Regardless, I am loving what I am seeing. These responses are a great help and I hope many more will come forward and share what tickles the kinky depths of your brains. Loves!!
Unread 08-16-2020   #10
thelurker
I come in peace

Quote:
What I’m seeing that sets this poll apart from I’m very into looking at What Happens Now? in my process stories, which is why I’m against mental changes. For instance, guy turns into a girl, has the obligatory sexual exploration, then what? Either she has to prove to the courts she was a he to transfer identity or she has to now live life off the grid (easier to do now than it was even ten years ago). Or, turning into a woman sounds like fun right up until your first period. How does someone still mentally male deal with all this is what I’m looking for in a TG scenario.

Regardless, I am loving what I am seeing. These responses are a great help and I hope many more will come forward and share what tickles the kinky depths of your brains. Loves!!
If you are looking for opinions on permanent TG, then I am not the person to comment.
Unread 08-18-2020   #11
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I like the idea of guys suddenly having all their stuff turned against them. It is soo funny.
Partial transformations creep me out though, so all or nothing, and increased beauty. (Which is why I don't look in this forum too often.) Mental changes suck, I agree, but emotional ones can be interesting. She manages to somehow win despite being weaker and smaller - but somehow the thrill of victory is gone. And instead that bizzare feeling when a guy smiles at her. It was creepy as hell at first, but... is she starting to like it? What if she still feels that way when she turns back?

In short, having to be what they want women to be.

Last edited by Prof_Sai; 08-18-2020 at 05:41 PM.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2020   #12
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelurker View Post
If you are looking for opinions on permanent TG, then I am not the person to comment.
I’m looking for anything, no wrong answers here. Specifically, I was commenting on what I look for in a TG, but for the purpose of this poll I’m looking to find out what YOU look for in TG.

Tags
female to male, male to female, poll, transgender