free hit counters
Dokyuu Hentai HxEros (AR RN) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-08-2020   #1
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Dokyuu Hentai HxEros (AR RN)

https://jkanime.net/dokyuu-hentai-hxeros/6/ within the first two minutes of the episode, an identical twin of the main character returns to her original form. Not much process breast/butt wise but it's shown at least
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2020   #2
Checkit1414
Process Fan

Re: Dokyuu Hentai HxEros (AR RN)

Care to give another more "secure" link to this episode ?

Anti-virus went completly highwired after clicking on your link. That website is packed with trojan and other malware shit.
Checkit1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2020   #3
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

https://gogoanimeplay.net/dokyuu-hen...-6-english-sub
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2020   #4
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Maybe it's an IP thing.
I have avast and adblock installed and I didn't have any issues. And this site is widely used over here as far as I'm concerned. sorry about the trouble
Unread 08-09-2020   #5
Checkit1414
Process Fan

The AP Ninja:
Nod32 from Eset antivirus is flagging this website as infected with " js/adware.inpagepush.a " javascript malware trojan.

It's a malware from the trees of the JS/Adware type.

They are known to be unwanted agressive script to push over excessive ads into your browser and collect internet data of your activity without your consent. (So they can sent you more ads.)

So it's not a very damaging and important malware but.....still. Let's just say i have a high level of internet security and i can really pass on such type of website that try to infect me with those malicious script. Oh well....

Shadowsbanes99:
Well, that other website is no good either.
Nod32 is also flagging it with another malware from the same tree branch of the other website malware. This time, it's " JS/Adware.Subprop.U "

I guess there is no way around it. All those type of shady anime streaming website are just nests of infected malware ad script that try to "eat you alive" with their malicious javacript ad malware.

*sigh* Oh well. I'll pass then.
Checkit1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2020   #6
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkit1414 View Post
The AP Ninja:
Nod32 from Eset antivirus is flagging this website as infected with " js/adware.inpagepush.a " javascript malware trojan.

It's a malware from the trees of the JS/Adware type.

They are known to be unwanted agressive script to push over excessive ads into your browser and collect internet data of your activity without your consent. (So they can sent you more ads.)

So it's not a very damaging and important malware but.....still. Let's just say i have a high level of internet security and i can really pass on such type of website that try to infect me with those malicious script. Oh well....

Shadowsbanes99:
Well, that other website is no good either.
Nod32 is also flagging it with another malware from the same tree branch of the other website malware. This time, it's " JS/Adware.Subprop.U "

I guess there is no way around it. All those type of shady anime streaming website are just nests of infected malware ad script that try to "eat you alive" with their malicious javacript ad malware.

*sigh* Oh well. I'll pass then.
I would record a clip, but somehow when I upload it on google drive it ends up in an unreadable state, I will try doing it on other platform later
Unread 08-10-2020   #7
Pegasus
Lurker

Use something like OBS or some other screen capture device and just capture the clip outright. That's how I get clips from weird sites such as that

TG Process Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/PegasusTGTF
Pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2020   #8
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

You can upload it to mediafire. That’s site really good and your videos can stay there forever.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2020   #9
The AP Ninja
Process Master

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SCR...ew?usp=sharing It still gives the same issues with obs but it will hopefully work if you download it. It's a little out of focus but thank the program for that

Last edited by The AP Ninja; 08-13-2020 at 01:10 AM.