free hit counters
Questions - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-13-2018   #1
Tiedefender
Process Master

Questions

So I have been thinking of some questions about shrunken men and normal size women interactions. Though they could apply to giantess and normal sized men. I'm going to stick with the M/F pairing for this. This is purely for understanding. Not for role play.

This is about what the real life conditions would be like. Starting with the premise that such size alterations are possible and maintain normal body functions.

Would a three inch tall man still have the strength and stamina to sexually pleasure a woman? Could he drown in her fluids?

It seems unlikely. I think it would require great effort on his part, even on the most sensitive areas. I think he could drown. The surface tension alone would make it dangerous to have it around his nose and mouth.

What would he experience if she kept him in her bra? Some sub questions. Would it be to hot and or humid to be comfortable? Could he be hurt or killed by her breasts?

If he has lost durability they may be able to crush him. Or he could suffocate if they press and form around his face. I suspect it would end up being to hot and humid. That is if his body temperature is regulated to keep him at the right temperature. They would end up sharing body heat making the spot he is in hotter. The humidity would go up the more she sweats.

Would like to hear what everyone thinks. I know it is more fun in fiction when we need not think of such things.

Preemptive apology: Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I did not know where to post it.
Unread 11-14-2018   #2
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Re: Questions

I've always wondered if makeup shrinks with a woman or not. It also depends how small the person is of either gender. A 1 mm woman cant really pleasure a man but a 1 inch woman could.
Unread 11-14-2018   #3
Prof_Sai
Instigator

AFG: You can make the technobabble work any way you want. Maybe the makeup shrinks, maybe the shrinking makes your wrinkles and flaws disappear.

Tiedefender: Since this is a shrinking woman forum, you should probably ask the question that way, and extrapolate to men as needed, I doubt it would make much difference.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2018   #4
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I agree that it is up to "you" the author/worldbuilder to establish "the rules" of the story. Part of the fun, for me anyway, when I read a story or watch a movie is to figure out what and why everything is happening the way it does. Particularly in sci-fi or horror, of course.

Some leap of faith is required, I think. A while back I was reading something where some brainiac theorized that a monster like Godzilla (or maybe it was King Kong) would be impossible because their bone density would never support such weight and just taking a few steps would be crippling and merely breathing would be difficult.

I kinda think the "same" would be true for really tiny people. They would be super fragile and delicate. Nature has designed bugs the way they are for a reason (exoskeletons, no lungs, etc) because that is best for their sizes. And they are still very delicate when you try to handle them. We wouldn't work as well being scaled up or down to that extreme.

Tl;dr Setting your own rules for the narrative is part of the fun.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 11-15-2018 at 01:39 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2018   #5
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
Tiedefender: Since this is a shrinking woman forum, you should probably ask the question that way, and extrapolate to men as needed, I doubt it would make much difference.
I was under the impression it was a shrinking process forum. Not a shrinking woman only forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
I agree that it is up to "you" the author/worldbuilder to establish "the rules" of the story. Part of the fun, for me anyway, when I read a story or watch a movie is to figure out what and why everything is happening the way it does. Particularly in sci-fi or horror, of course.

Some leap of faith is required, I think. A while back I was reading something where some brainiac theorized that a monster like Godzilla (or maybe it was King Kong) would be impossible because their bone density would never support such weight and just taking a few steps would be crippling and merely breathing would be difficult.

I kinda think the "same" would be true for really tiny people. They would be super fragile and delicate. Nature has designed bugs the way they are for a reason (exoskeletons, no lungs, etc) because that is best for their sizes. And they are still very delicate when you try to handle them. We wouldn't work as well being scaled up or down to that extreme.

Tl;dr Setting your own rules for the narrative is part of the fun.
I wasn't looking to set rules for anything. I merely wanted to know if a couple could still realistically be sexually intimate with each other. Along with, if the woman could safely and comfortably carry him around in bra all day.

Though these questions did come about when I was thinking of a story idea. With the ramifications about being so close together and no longer able to be with each other.
Unread 11-15-2018   #6
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
I wasn't looking to set rules for anything. I merely wanted to know if a couple could still realistically be sexually intimate with each other. Along with, if the woman could safely and comfortably carry him around in bra all day.
No.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote