free hit counters
Fushigi no Kuni no Shounen Arisu - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-14-2007   #25
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Current links:
Ch. 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cle3th3te9e
Ch. 2:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cvmjmf3zqvt
Ch. 3:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5zi0t3en3tg

Scanlator's Site:
http://desertbus.blogspot.com/

I believe the last Ch. 3 I linked to was not from this guy...not sure.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2007   #26
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Hopefully we will start to see more feminine attributes developing on this guy..... the art seems a little inconsistent about how girly he's become. Some frames he looks like he has a bust, others like he's a dude. Sometimes the face looks girly, others...not so much.
Unread 10-16-2007   #27
busy
Leecher

Raws of both versions of volumes 1+2 available

For those that also like this story, I have found a copy online of scans of all two volumes of this manga series in raw Japanese here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cedeeglbamp
busy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2007   #28
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Chapter 4:
http://www.mediafire.com/?22mjyywfby4 This chapter makes no sense...I think its a hallucination or something...

And thanks for those Raws Busy, was nice to see what was coming early :P.

Last edited by frice2000; 10-27-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Unread 10-27-2007   #29
artificer-urza
Process Fan

Perhaps not a halucination... but it certainly seems like we missed something; like an entire chunk of story is missing.
artificer-urza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2007   #30
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Indeed, perhaps he translated it out of order...Sigh.
Unread 10-27-2007   #31
Kai
Wanna be her? PM me.

No, this is the way the story actually goes. I thought I warned you... maybe I forgot? Anyway, there was a discussion over this story back on Farhad's site a while back. It... gets very strange. It takes place in dreamland, after all, so there isn't always cause-and-effect.

In this case, though, it's easy to figure out what's going on. Neither the prince nor the white rabbit recognize Arisu / 'Alice' this time. Arisu has no memory (hence why we were just dropped into it), but plainly this is the first time the prince met 'Alice', when he fell in love with her. In the dreamland's timeline, this can only have happened before the chapters we've seen already, although obviously Arisu doesn't remember them later. This could be a third Alice, or Arisu could be 'dreaming' it now in our world, in effect going back and meeting the Prince in the past for the first time after meeting him again for the second and third.

This also explains why the Prince was so ready to believe that Arisu was the Alice he fell in love with - because Arisu was the Alice he fell in love with.

Last edited by Kai; 10-27-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2007   #32
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Ah...It indeed makes some modicum of sense now, thanks!
Unread 10-30-2007   #33
whackadoodle1
America Runs On DD's

aarrrgh!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!

I'm getting a headache! Slow down and explain that shit more slowly please?

I'm so confused.
Unread 10-30-2007   #34
Kai
Wanna be her? PM me.

Well, I should clarify that I don't know for certain what's going on, so some of this is a guess... hopefully it will be clarified eventually.

But we can get the following things from this chapter: At least from the perspective of the Prince and the White Rabbit, these events are happening before what we've seen so far. We're being shown the Prince's first meeting with the original Alice he fell in love with. Presumably this is a flashback.

And, at least to all appearances, the original Alice he fell in love with is, in fact, Arisu. It could be that Arisu dreamed his way into the Prince's world before, but had no memory during or after the event because he entered through a dream... and, in his dreams, he is female.
Unread 10-30-2007   #35
busy
Leecher

Here are three translated quotes from Arisu in chapter 4:
Quote:
I don't know how long I've been in this world!! Or why I've become a woman!!
Strange, I've only just meet him... But I feel as if I've been with him before... I don't get it.
Mom, Dad! I'm not coming home. I'm staying here with the Prince.
Personally I think that Arisu is dreaming all of this, in a timeline that occurs after chapter 3. As is common in dreams, her memories are fractured and actions are distorted. Most likely it is a weird dream induced by the tea that the werewolf forced Arisu to drink in chapter 3.
busy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2007   #36
Kai
Wanna be her? PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busy View Post
Here are three translated quotes from Arisu in chapter 4:

Personally I think that Arisu is dreaming all of this, in a timeline that occurs after chapter 3. As is common in dreams, her memories are fractured and actions are distorted. Most likely it is a weird dream induced by the tea that the werewolf forced Arisu to drink in chapter 3.
Oh, right, I forgot my first theory when I posted that most recent one. I think it's possible that (maybe because of the drink?) Arisu is experiencing a dream that is somehow going "backwards" in dreamland time, meeting the prince for the first time.

That would fit with what the wolf said... maybe her meeting the prince and actually being a guy in the real world are part of a plan to overthrow the kingdom or whatever.