free hit counters
Giantess Fan Comics - Page 23 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #265
Valeyard Vince
Frequent Poster

The Climb Continues - Mandy, I Shrunk Myself 3

Mandy, I Shrunk Myself 3 is ready to download!

The shrunken protagonists of Mandy, I Shrunk Myself continue to face bigger challenges and more dangerous perils as they desperately climb the titular giantess' erotic slopes in the highly anticipated third chapter of this fan favourite series!

Synopsis: The retelling of a classic shrunken story! Todd, a young inventor, has built a new machine that has gone haywire and shrunk himself and his best friend, Kevin. Now, the two of them must try get help from Kevin's giant girlfriend before she accidentally crushes both of them!

Release date: June 14th, 2018
Written by: KevinFred
Artwork by: Dai (Sedna Studios)
Tags: stomp, shrunken man, boob crush, unaware

Series Link: Mandy, I Shrunk Myself!

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to GiantessFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Mandy, I Shrunk Myself 3? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #266
Tiedefender
Frequent Poster

Re: Giantess Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
I'm not sure you need to say much else. Thank you for the feedback!
You are welcome.

I forgot to include one thing. I don't like people being treated as pets.
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #267
Valeyard Vince
Frequent Poster

College Changes - Sorority Problems

Sorority Problems is out now!

Giantess Fan and Expansion Fan are proud to jointly release the debut issue of Sorority Problems, a new series full of uneven expansions, lesbian giantesses, and erotic pleasures!

Synopsis: One night of pledging turns out to be a huge problem for three initiates and their leader.

Release Date: June 21st, 2018
Written by: F-Kid
Artwork by: Danusko
Tags: Giantess, Destruction, Breast Expansion, Height Increase, Clothes Ripping, Shoe ripping, Shoe bursting, Pleasure, Lesbian, Sex

Issue Link: Sorority Problems

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to GiantessFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Sorority Problems? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #268
Valeyard Vince
Frequent Poster

GTS + FMG + Vore - Assimilated 1 & 2

Assimilated 1 & 2 is ready to download!

Readers with a fondness for extremely muscular women, absorption vore, and/or giantess transformations better not miss out on Assimilated, the first title to be simultaneously released across three of our sites: Giantess Fan, Muscle Fan, and Vore Fan!

Synopsis: After Dr. Jeanine McCarthy was transformed into a nano-machine avatar by The Unity, she consumed and assimilated everything she could find, including the scientists who worked at the laboratory. These people were turned into avatars for The Unity, and while they willingly seek out to assimilate new material, some have grown bored of their tasks. Two particular avatars have created a contest to see who can consume the most matter in a set amount of time in a bid for entertainment.

Tags: giant male, giantess, muscle growth, nano-machines, slime, breast expansion, growth, future, science

Issue release date: June 24th, 2018
Written by: Hank Birche
Artwork by: WantedWaifus

Issue Link: Assimilated 1 & 2

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to GiantessFan.com!

ALSO: What did you think about Assimilated 1 & 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #269
Valeyard Vince
Frequent Poster

Movie Magic Meets Mad Science - The Starring Role

The Starring Role is ready to download!

A giantess film studio's most loyal fan is shrunk to the size of a doll and forced to become the star of their newest project in the first installment of The Starring Role!

Synopsis: Ralph Green, a giantess aficionado, pays a visit to the home of GW Films, where he encounters both his fondest dream and worst nightmare. Georgina West, the director of a series of giantess films, has a shrinking device that she uses on men to make her look like a giantess—and she is, to them. Many POV shots, contrasting his puny size to her vastness. After she tricks Ralph into shrinking, she plays with him, abuses him, and inserts him into her latest film.

Tags: Shrinking, shrunken man, heavy S&M, humiliation, science

Issue release date: June 28th, 2018
Written by: Aaron Farkas
Artwork by: FRANTIC (AlterComics)

Issue Link: The Starring Role

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to GiantessFan.com!

ALSO: What did you think about The Starring Role? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 4 Days Ago   #270
Valeyard Vince
Frequent Poster

Merging Destinies - Portals 4

Portals 4: Problem Solving is ready to download!

The three separate stories that make up the Portals series now begin their collision course with a fourth issue featuring anal insertion, size-play vore, a rampaging giantess, and so much more!

Synopsis: The portals may have been closed, but their problems aren’t over. Mikey has to find a way to return Amber to her normal size while Alice and Debbie struggle with their new, tiny secret.

Release date: July 14th, 2018
Written by: Newschool2626
Artwork by: WantedWaifus
Tags: Growth, Feet, Butt, Science-fiction, Global Effect, Prison

Series Link: Portals

ALSO: What did you think about Portals 4: Problem Solving? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!

Tags
comics, giantess, growth