free hit counters
Is visibletime down? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-05-2022   #1
runaway
Leecher

Is visibletime down?

Kinda weird that whoever's in charge didn't say anyrhing.
runaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2022   #2
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: Is visibletime down?

I looked it up and it says Server disabled it....maybe he closed it down or got shutdown....it's happening to us artists.....
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2022   #3
Kitran
Lurker

It feels like the entire Internet is slowly being censored, if you ask me. It's become harder and harder to find any decent content anymore in recent years
Kitran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2022   #4
Jojo93able
Lurker

Hard times...
Jojo93able is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2022   #5
BBB
Lurker

Pasted from a post by "Heidegger" at https://ararchive.com/discussion/view/174

Quote:
The Visible Time site was taken down due to complaints about some of the images. The hosting company required it after "too many complaints" even though none of the images were sexual or came anywhere near any definition of "child p*rn". A couple had nudity - they were development sequences from textbooks. The standards people said that because maybe some of the images were of girls who possibly were minors who were possibly being exploited or trafficked that the complaints were "valid" and the images had to be reported. They never said why several of the drawings in the list that appeared to be from anime or manga were exploiting someone. Long story short, the site was forced down. Hopefully it will be put up somewhere else with the vast majority of the site's content that no one would be able to complain about. Visible Time was hosted on the AR Archive server for around 16 years with no complaints or issues. Thanks to Timewatch for all of the effort to maintain and update it. It was the best source I ever found for a comprehensive list of age transformation references from all forms of media: TV, Movies, comics, and so much more. Visible Time will be missed.

Last edited by BBB; 10-06-2022 at 03:07 AM.
BBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2022   #6
Kitran
Lurker

Gaaah, I figured that was the reason... sigh... I've suspected for a long time that was the reason AR/AP (in particular, Girl to Adult AP, which is my main interest) was becoming so scarce but Visible Time seemed unaffected by the mass cleansing of the Internet. How times have changed...

Sigh, while the world seems to want make the Internet a safe space for anyone to navigate, I'm beginning to feel that we need a safe space of our own...

Last edited by Kitran; 10-06-2022 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Clarification
Kitran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2022   #7
heidegger
Proprietor, AR Archive

It appears to be a targeted takedown. Whoever was behind it complained directly to the hosting company where the server is leased - IBM. They kept sending complaints with 3 or 4 images each until after 4 of those complaints, IBM required the site be removed. It was a near thing on them requiring the ARarchive.com site to come down. They asked me for a response and I was able to convince them the 2 sites were separate, BUT they said if they get any complaints they would want it taken down.
heidegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2022   #8
Checkit1414
Process Fan

To Heidegger:

To your knowledge, is there any possibilities they could/would allow the website to come back online again if they make a thorough scan of all it's content and remove any post and picture concerning real life underage people, while keeping everything else that was related to fictional/anime characters ?
Checkit1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2022   #9
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Theres always going to be that one person out there to try canceling any forms of AP, etc... no matter how much you slim down any content, there will always be something.

I believe there is someone targeting us artists especially with how recently our stuff is being forced off the web....
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2022   #10
heidegger
Proprietor, AR Archive

There is no possibility to restore it under the ARarchive.com domain and current hosting. I think there is a good chance that it will return under another domain name and on a different hosting - probably without the images in the categories that were used used for the complaints.
heidegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2022   #11
Dave42513
Leecher

Will there be another collection of the pics that get removed?
Dave42513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2022   #12
mjaaa
Leecher

The 2bya-visibletime forum is still up at: xoyondo.com/mb/Ivotw4q10zip5mW
They're asking for advice if anyone knows any free webhosts for their vast collections of hentai scans and grow-up collages that have became too controversial for the Internet nowaday. Don't know how easy that can be, maybe if it's in small batches that can be re-uploaded elsewhere whenever someone complains again.
mjaaa is offline   Reply With Quote