free hit counters
Snatched #2 Has Been Released! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-26-2018   #1
AdonioGTS
Process Fan

Exclamation Snatched #2 Has Been Released!

Hello dear shrinking women enthusiasts! After months of hard work Snatched #2 has been released! This time with even more images than before, 184! And more erotic action to boot! Check it out and as always! Hope you enjoy!

After Vicky shrinking and bringing Tommy to the Beauvoir Yacht, ordered by her feminist leader Gail, Tommy is shown how it is like to live in a matriarchy, a rape culture dominated by giant women. This time, Gail's best friend Joy, brings to the yacht a newly shrunken woman, to keep Tommy company. After Vicky and Tommy exchange words, Joy comes into the picture with her newly shrunken female victim, now used as a toy for her pleasure and for Tommy's pleasure, even if he doesn't want to. Snatched continues with the second part of the story, with even more images, more erotic excitement and a crueler but happier instigator at the helm, this time Joy shows the newly shrunken woman and Tommy how it is like to live in a rape culture, consumed with madness and sexual desire, this is a story for every giantess lover to see hand held interaction, boob crushing, humiliation and domination, bigger, better and more graphic than the first part of Snatched!

File Format: Zipped File
Image Format: PNG and PDF
Number of Pages: 184
Language: English
Price: $6.69
http://www.gumroad.com/adoniogts

includes: shrinking man, shrinking woman, hand held interaction, boob crush, rape, slave

Last edited by AdonioGTS; 10-29-2018 at 04:45 PM.
AdonioGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2018   #2
Marauder727
Process Fan

Re: Snatched #2 Has Been Released!

Given today's environment, I sorta cringe when I hear 'rape culture'.
Marauder727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2018   #3
AdonioGTS
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder727 View Post
Given today's environment, I sorta cringe when I hear 'rape culture'.
The giantess characters are cringe worthy indeed. But that is the whole point, they feel entitled to shrink men, and women who aren't feminist, and rape them because they see patriarchy and rape culture everywhere. It is kind of a criticism of third wave feminism and how crazy it has gotten...
AdonioGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2018   #4
tjlemke

It's an interesting take but rape in general has always made me uncomfortable, especially when fetishizing the emotional aspects behind it. Not saying that's what's in your story but it's a common enough theme.
Unread 10-28-2018   #5
ShrinkingOne
Process Fan

I just find it amusing that there are still people there who are using Poser to create and charging money for it because they haven't evolved with the technology. Shrunken-Woman.com is a huge example of this.

I see two, distinct categories of 3d modelers: those that use Poser and those that don't, and I ascribe a young, educated, tech-saavy crowd, often employed in animation, to the latter.

The former strikes me as Gary Pranzos who never went to film school or took much of an interest in learning the craft beyond realizing their fetishes. They just keep churning out the shit they know instead of growing into something new.
ShrinkingOne is offline   Reply With Quote