free hit counters
Donation Art: Fruit Fulls - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-24-2014   #1
Aeon_II
The Derp

Smile Donation Art: Fruit Fulls

Hey guys, TheEnglishGent here.

Recently, one of my friends has been facing a bit of a financial slump at the moment. As such, I wanted to make a little donation comic to help her out. You can read more about it here: http://fav.me/d7wenow

I decided to make a full-colored donation comic (about 12/13 panels long) about the prospects of uneven growth as one of the ladies in it, Zaria, goes through it and ends up as a rather hyooge lady~

Not only that, but one of my friends named Kenju decided to make a super nice, fully-colored single picture to for it. So when buying this, you get both the comic and a bonus image, too. c:

I thought I'd post here too to drum up some interest if anyone would like it. You can donate any amount you'd like for it, but the minimum is $1.00 USD for everything.

I don't really use a service of sorts, but I do have a Paypal. So what you can do is note me through deviantART if you're interested. I can give you my Paypal through a note, and I can mail you the compressed .zip file with everything after a donation has been received. And if you're not dA prone and would like to do it through this board's noting system, that's fine too. (:
Aeon_II is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breast expansion, expansion, giantess, growth, gts