free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-17-2007   #1
Dark Man
Lurker

Question mind control, bimbo transformation

well, im kinda new on this forum, but i have a question for you guys, do this "fetishes" count as process to this forum, i mean bimbo transformation, always comes whit BE or AP, so.... what do you think about this.
Dark Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007   #2
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Watch out. There are a few people here who hate bimbo transformations. But I have no problem with it especially if it involves BE. And I like MC if it means ramping up horniness and/or orgasms. I don't like the dumb down so much, but, well, this is the "everything else" category.
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007   #3
Prof_Sai
Instigator

True bimbo is just annoying IMHO. But compelled to act giggly and mispronounce words is different.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

After the recent debate about this very subject.. I'd have to wonder if you didn't ask this just to get a rise out of someone.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007   #5
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Mental alteration on it's own does not count as a process, which is defined as a physical alteration or change of a female or used to be/will be female. Since female to male stuff is a bit rarer, it's easier to just say that a process is a physical alteration of a female in some way, either age size breasts hair so on. There's aren't any rules against it, but unless it's paired with a transformation you're going to have a hard time keeping it here. Bimboization, on the other hand, does count as process because it includes a physical transformation along with (in most cases) a mental change that lowers their intelligence to a common number found in a sack of door knobs.

Hope that helps you.
Unread 10-17-2007   #6
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I don't think anyone will say "No" outright, but yeah, this is dangerous ground here. Mind Control/Bimboization is like the leper's colony of this forum; most people don't really like to associate with them.
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007   #7
Sutibaru
---

Unless Lorekeep actually says no, MA is allowed in this section of the forum.
Unread 10-18-2007   #8
Snowglare
Process Master

I don't think it's a big deal. Bimboization generally includes BE, so it's fine to post it there. It's far from my favorite type of TF, but I've personally found it easy to avoid and could name several things more annoying.

I thought that thread went OK. Got a little heated, but it wasn't a disaster or anything. Of course, I haven't seen any of the related fallout that Test-0 mentioned. It all seems like much ado about nothing.
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2007   #9
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Bimbo transformations, to me, can be several things:

1- If the target is already well-developped, it's simply Mind Alteration.
2- If the target is average or under-developped, and the one working the process wishes, it can be hourglass expansion plus Mind Alteration.
3- If the target is under or over-aged, it can be AP or AR to the right age. On the same note, if the result form isn't sufficient in some "departments", you add what is placed on 2.

I've hardly seen any Bimbo Transformations that didn't apply Mental Alteration. It's either partial or complete change in that.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2007   #10
Dark Man
Lurker

sorry guys, il be more carefull next time y post something. (sorry if my question bother someone).

well... it seems that mc is out, but it also seems that Bimboization its a litle more accepted...
Dark Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2007   #11
shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_spirit View Post
3- If the target is under or over-aged, it can be AP or AR to the right age. On the same note, if the result form isn't sufficient in some "departments", you add what is placed on 2.
Funny, I thought bimbos and sluts had no set age.
Especially with some of the bizarre elderly ladies I've seen at pubs, and those Bratz babies/kids toys.
Unread 10-18-2007   #12
Kai
Wanna be her? PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test-0 View Post
Mental alteration on it's own does not count as a process, which is defined as a physical alteration or change of a female or used to be/will be female. Since female to male stuff is a bit rarer, it's easier to just say that a process is a physical alteration of a female in some way, either age size breasts hair so on. There's aren't any rules against it, but unless it's paired with a transformation you're going to have a hard time keeping it here. Bimboization, on the other hand, does count as process because it includes a physical transformation along with (in most cases) a mental change that lowers their intelligence to a common number found in a sack of door knobs.
That's just nonsense. Nothing restricts processes to the purely physical; gradual mental change can make a very interesting process. Many of the best processes in literature ultimately come down to someone who comes to see themselves as differently; this can be shown in many different ways in illustrations or sketches. It can be more difficult, of course, and is often done hamhandedly for that reason, but if it is done properly a change as simple as increasing a girl's confidence can have visual effects that are as significant as, say, increasing her bustline. It isn't so popular, no, because it's harder to draw and (except in the most hamhanded efforts) generally more difficult to wank off to, but it can be done well.

And what do you mean by saying that "you're going to have a hard time keeping it here?" Are you going to remove it?
Kai is offline   Reply With Quote