free hit counters
Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!) - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-10-2018   #37
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Re: Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothvil View Post
I highly doubt anyone will work with him now. And no all of the writers have resigned.
Even though it says

“Kishou: Willing to let bygones be bygones and to continue with me.”

“Kuiper: We've forgiven each other for both of us being AWOL. He's got 5 events left to get done with Ayano to hit that 30 event minimum to finish her route, and we've been in contact to get those final events done. In the best case, we'll have 3 done per week”

“...I've been talking with Kojiro to get the humor chibis done. So far, results are promising, and we're getting to the training animation...”

I would say from that information some writers are still working though a contingent of them would prefer some character by the name of Donk. That information from the most recent update May 29th
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2018   #38
whoknows
Frequent Poster

Its kickstarter what do you guys even expect? There isn't any insurance protection on it either.. its 100% gambling risk on people that donated to the project...
whoknows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2018   #39
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
Even though it says

“Kishou: Willing to let bygones be bygones and to continue with me.”

“Kuiper: We've forgiven each other for both of us being AWOL. He's got 5 events left to get done with Ayano to hit that 30 event minimum to finish her route, and we've been in contact to get those final events done. In the best case, we'll have 3 done per week”

“...I've been talking with Kojiro to get the humor chibis done. So far, results are promising, and we're getting to the training animation...”
Well, what's the source for this information? Cuddle?
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2018   #40
Azeroth
One of the old guy?

Well what happening is that either it got personal and Donk want Cuddle to fail to recruit new artist, programmer and writer by doing a smear campaign. Or she really want to finish the project and is doing everything in her power to compromise the project so Cuddle will have no other option then to let her take over under her condition.

Btw, we are still looking for new artist, programmer and writer to speed up the development of the project if you are interested PM me directly.
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2018   #41
Kojiro Highwind
Screwy Neko

Im just completing one last set of chibi's for the project. after that im out. I had a moment talking to CB directly that left me a bit disturbed that he thinks he doesn't need any help from anyone for anything in the game. That and the mistreatment of some of the dev team and also a missing chunk of the funds and the lack of his presence.

The Dev team that isnt cuddlebeam are off planning a new visual novel that would be the spiritual successor to harem protagonist as cuddlebeam held everyone back and wasnt around most of the time to direct anyone. He's current;y trying to piece together a new extended demo but shown some streams of how he is cutting corners to do this.

Kojiro Highwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2018   #42
Kaisai134
Have Kisekae, Will Muscle

Exclamation Re: Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!)

Hey everyone, Kai here!

So, people aren't getting the full picture of what is actually going on.

Background: HP was supposed to have been done since last year. Production has been seriously dragging. If you are a backer, you got an update after months talking about how Cuddle wants to redeem himself this month and listing off the different writers. I saw that Sakaguchi had no writer and sent a message to him about writing for her. It was in doing my research on her route and the other heroines that I found out what was really going on behind the scenes.

The development team walked off of the project. Reason? Poor management.

Attached you will find the list of grievances prepared by the former development team. Shedonkadonk wants the game finished so that the backers can get what they have been waiting for. But, Cuddle was dragging his feet. She entered negotiations to get rights to the game so the dev team could complete the work on it. (BTW, it's not even 40% complete). But those negotiations broke down during the talks on splitting profit. He wanted to wash his hands clean, and receive 50% of the profit and 100% of merchandising. He wouldn't go any lower. Cuddle broke off. The team walked off the project until their demands were met listed in the letter of grievance attached.

This isn't a smear campaign. This is a genuine case of poor management. If you want more information, look at the comments section of the Kickstarter where backers have been trying to clarify and correct errors that Cuddle has left out of what is truly going on behind-the-scenes.

Right now, the former dev team is planning a new visual novel to work on because the funds from the original game are only at less than 45% of the total amount raised. And you can see where Cuddle is cutting corners by standardizing everyone's sprite designs in his latest update shown here.

https://i.imgur.com/l4A7wMa.jpg

Muscle girl has no muscles... *launches into Spoony BETRAYAL! Rant*

At first, I thought it was typical political power struggle, but then I did my research. I encourage you all to do the same as well.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...onist/comments

Ja, ne
-Kai

While you are there, read up on my FMG stories The Edge Chronicles!
Kaisai134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2018   #43
Azeroth
One of the old guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisai134 View Post

At first, I thought it was typical political power struggle, but then I did my research. I encourage you all to do the same as well.
Been with the project for a couple of month, and it typical political power struggle.

If it was just about making the game she wouldn't call the artist who volunteer to the project begging them to drop it. Neither would she have cut the deal with Cuddle short of 20 days after she saw that he was actually making progress again trying to force him to give away the project.

As long as I don't see the final product of her own making I wont be able to change my mind about the situation that I saw.
Unread 06-12-2018   #44
BE69
Process Fan

So what should we backers do now? Get back their money and support the second game of the same team minus the first manager who thought the first promising game but is now getting rid of everyone who was working on it and will try to finish his game that might be a huge disappointment in the end?

The joys of crowdfunding.
Unread 06-12-2018   #45
Kaisai134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeroth View Post
Been with the project for a couple of month, and it typical political power struggle.

If it was just about making the game she wouldn't call the artist who volunteer to the project begging them to drop it. Neither would she have cut the deal with Cuddle short of 20 days after she saw that he was actually making progress again trying to force him to give away the project.

As long as I don't see the final product of her own making I wont be able to change my mind about the situation that I saw.
Agree to Disagree.

Unread 06-12-2018   #46
Kojiro Highwind
Screwy Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeroth View Post
I been with the project since December 2016. Nearly everyone didn't know i was around on our work server during that time. I only started getting attention when all the other artists had gone and CB only had me left. I still worked with him thinking that the project would be fine but in the end after talking with him on some DMs, i decided i just wanted to complete the chibi set and move on. There's a bit too much stress coming from this so I can't really say my views are the same as the others in teh dev team. CB is more than welcome to come to me for some more stuff but im gonna stay neutral about it and just be a 3rd party to commission stuff from rather than a member of his staff. I mean, he did pay me when i asked so i know he has the cash but from talking with the devs, i was the only one that was actually paid on time for anything.

Kojiro Highwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2018   #47
Kaisai134

Quote:
Originally Posted by BE69 View Post
So what should we backers do now? Get back their money and support the second game of the same team minus the first manager who thought the first promising game but is now getting rid of everyone who was working on it and will try to finish his game that might be a huge disappointment in the end?

The joys of crowdfunding.
Many have started asking for refunds and have reported it to Kickstarter. Kickstarter is investigating the campaign currently. They have been making contact to some backers who have reported it.

Unread 06-12-2018   #48
Azeroth
One of the old guy?

Glad we can still count on ya Kojiro