free hit counters
Tablet testing redux! - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-18-2008   #13
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: Tablet testing redux!

Well, I'm just trying to do something interesting. Just saying "Air hose" or "Endless jug of water" leads to the kind of body expansion we've all seen a hundred times before. I mean, if you just wanna draw standard BI, then how about just pick some suitably curvy game/anime girls? Mai Shiranui, Morrigan from Darkstalkers, Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo, etc.?
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2008   #14
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Well, I said interesting to get the whole idea across that I didn't want to clone every character thats been expanded with the exact same stuff over again, not that I needed ideas that were far off enough to be a completely new situation. Like the Dryad and Gardevoir, might have been done before but not often enough to be old hat. Thats what I meant.

Also occurs to me that I haven't done many of the cliche style expansions anyways, always stuck to the original stuff, so it IS technically new to me...

But as for ideas, occurs to me that I haven't seen many Ryoko expansions that weren't just pure fat... The other examples are a bit more up and down (Morrigan I don't think has had many pregs, unlike her counterpart. :3). Sticking with interesting but simple is for the best anyways because if someone comes up with something that needs too much thought and I'll have no idea if I'm off my game of just that the idea isn't as easy.
Unread 03-18-2008   #15
Long John Silvers

Yar, be there any chance fer that Midna picture?
Unread 03-18-2008   #16
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Well Midna is a bit too over used in the butt/hip sections of expansion. Mostly because she is so easy a target, small and short makes for good exaggerated form like hips and breasts, which is what I almost always see of her. But I haven't seem many other expansions of her, like round belly (non fat kind) or just general inflated. Also haven't seem much done to her... end game form, but I guess thats because of 'spoilers' (I put it in quotes because it's not like it's a total surprise, practically common knowledge be Zelda standards but still a spoiler to... some I guess? ^^; ). I'm not off on the Midna expansions, just the ones that everyone has been doing too much of. Any other expansions to her or maybe the same expansion to her alternate would work though.
Unread 03-18-2008   #17
Long John Silvers

If ye be askin' me, I be preferrin' her imp-form more than her twili form.
Unread 03-18-2008   #18
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Ooooh, hey, now *there's* something I haven't seen- Do her big-monster form, or maybe even her end-of-game form.

And spoilers? This isn't a videogame forum. If it's a good character to process it doesn't matter what part of what story they're from, I say.
Unread 03-18-2008   #19
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Heh, alright. Just pick the expansions and forms and I'll make it a Midna day of sketches. I'll pick one from each of you two, so toss up a few ideas for each if you can.
Unread 03-18-2008   #20
Long John Silvers

Yar, on the topic of spoilers, it be more than a year since it be released, so I think it be safe to share it.

As fer the idea, why not Midna, who happens to be with child, that be the size of her monster form?
Unread 03-18-2008   #21
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Hm, alrighty, can't pass up a good preggy. :3

Oh, might want to clarify if you mean Midna is that big or the baby. One is a bit more... mundane then the other option as you might guess.
Unread 03-18-2008   #22
Long John Silvers

Well, seein' how I be referrin' to the imp-midna fer the actual body, and the monster-midna fer the child.
Unread 03-18-2008   #23
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Alrighty, just needed to make sure I had it right. All I need now is a pick from Soylent and I can get something(s) sketched up.
Unread 03-18-2008   #24
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I want the end-game Midna to get the whole enchilada- expanded everywhere there's a nice curve!