free hit counters
Live sketch sessions - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-24-2014   #97
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Re: Live sketch sessions

My commission from last session.

Captain Ash
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foot_kisser_by_immortaltom-d7jfyjo.jpg (133.5 KB, 586 views)
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2014   #98
immortaltom
Frequent Poster

It should be starting now. . . ish. . .

Pay to play session. $10 per figure per drawing. That means one person in a drawing=$10. Two or more? And additional $10 per person.
Some drawings may required extra details or lots of body parts ( :P ) They may need an additional funding to do as well.

Funds are going to be split today on wedding needs and saving for a properly better comp.
https://new.livestream.com/accounts/...events/3061077
immortaltom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2014   #99
immortaltom
Frequent Poster

Nope. My comp is breaking down everyday. I need a new hard drive and operating system or a new comp all together. (That's what I get for buying the closing sale on a cheep model) With my coming wedding, auto repairs, and car show responsibilities I am not getting a new one any time soon. I can reply to messages, do a limited bit of surfing and faving here on DA and FA with my Kindle but new art is out for a while. No idea how I can scan art either and post it. I would happily accept donations and would be ecstatic if some crowd funding was organized by someone here. I don't know how that would work or go down. None the less . . . I hope to try to figure out a solution sooner than later. At the moment projected ideas of having freed up funds sounds like sometime at the first of 2015. If you feel the deep pocketed need to help fundraising, donations can be sent to paypal at the28skidoo@hotmail.com. I'm not asking though as such. You have all been amazing fans and friends who have always been generous despite my spotty posting schedule and return on commission pieces in a timely manner. (Some have been waiting far too long and I'm sorry for that) I will see what change I can scrape together every week as well to try to speed up my own funding. (Less beer for me this summer. :P )
No more live sketch sessions for a while. Sorry.
Unread 09-24-2014   #100
immortaltom
Frequent Poster

I hope to put together a pay to play live sketch session today. Keep an eye here for details later today.
Unread 09-24-2014   #101
immortaltom
Frequent Poster

https://new.livestream.com/accounts/...events/3397997 Yup. about to start in about 15 minutes for a couple hours. See ya there. . .