free hit counters
Love Belly - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 12-15-2007   #13
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Sigh
in the words of south park
"I hate you guys."
Ok let me break it down since this seems to be flying way over your heads.
I am talking about 2 things not just one.
First as in 1 is the board to view all other boards there are any number of them like fliterchan overchan ect. They see all the chan boards and make it possible for the enduser (thats you by the way) to navigate all the chan boards.

Second thats 2 is Suxuchan I came across it on one of these link boards the only problem is that since I am viewing it through another chan (there by scrambling my IP even further through the tripcode sys. {but you dont need to know that}) but the only dissadvantage of that is that it does no give me the url for that chan only a name.
as to how to locate that hey I have given you all the information you will need to find it everything short of holding your hand and walking you through the door

A word of warning though once you find these link chan pages be prepared to find some of the most horrific shit on the net you know steak and cheese and that youtube vid where those chicks shit and vomit in that cup. Thats mild sauce no I would say ketchup compared to the crap you will find on these boards
Unread 12-15-2007   #14
megell
LEACHER!

O o

And thats just ketchup...? And I thought my fetish was insain. I'm kinda scared to look now.

Anyways thanks, I got a general Idea what to do now. I'll check it out.
Unread 12-16-2007   #15
Nobunagakhan

Yeah, I tried it the way you described it, and it still doesn't work.

Maybe it would help your case if you posted some ACTUAL LINKS, instead of obscure websites.

Unread 12-16-2007   #16
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Sigh (once again)
Nobunagakhan I dont want to call you a noob but you are such a fliping NOOB!!!1!!! Sorry but its just true.
Use the google for fucks sake noobie. I cant believe that you made it onto the internet let alone this board. I mean my god do you all you need to find this fucking place and you cant take five seconds to click on your google link type in little bit of text wait half a second for your query to be answered and tryout the results?????/
I'm sorry I am normally not that mean and I dont aim to be but when dealing with the chanboards most people keep it on the dl and thats what I have been trying to do give your clues and hints on how to find it but you seem to not take the M*&^er F#$king hint.
Unread 12-16-2007   #17
Nobunagakhan

I might be a newbie, but you're an arrogant asshole.

Thanks for pointing that out Tombot.

Last edited by Nobunagakhan; 12-16-2007 at 03:38 PM.

Unread 12-16-2007   #18
Tombot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunagakhan View Post
I might be a newbie, but your an arrogant asshole.
Its 'You're'.

Unread 12-16-2007   #19
thejakeman
Banned

bit like the kettle calling the pot black
Unread 12-16-2007   #20
Nobunagakhan

Not really, if I had something like that, I'd have posted links.

Unread 12-16-2007   #21
thejakeman
Banned

i think what he was trying to say was that he couldn't like it directly since he was viewing the forum indirectly, through some convoluted mass of mirrors.
Unread 12-16-2007   #22
megell
LEACHER!

Sorry, but me's forgetting... Why are you doing it that way again.
Unread 12-16-2007   #23
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejakeman View Post
i think what he was trying to say was that he couldn't like it directly since he was viewing the forum indirectly, through some convoluted mass of mirrors.
Oh thank fucking god someone actually read the post

Quote:
I might be a newbie, but you're an arrogant asshole.
and you..you, you, you, you. Let's see would you prefer it that I said nothing at all? That you not know and remain ignorant? Hummm? The only reason I am being an asshole is that you cant seem to grasp what I said how many times did I try and explain it, lets count 1, 2, 3. Three times ah ah ah(tried to relate it to sessimie street for ya ) Now I think that that is more than generous I told you that there was a board that was for bbw's I even gave you the name of it. You didn't understand what I was getting at and I can relate to that but when you start acting like a dick:
Quote:
Well, if your so high and mighty, why not explain how to use Suxuchan so that everyone else can understand it without a prior ten years of internet theory lessons.
well shit I may as well live up to your standards of me.
I then proceeded to tell you why I did not have the link but told you a place that would have it and I told you why I did not have the link. And once again you act like a whinny little pissant and say "wheres the link" "wheres the link"
heres your link for ya
http://www.google.com/
if the link is too much for you please see the picture
Oh and by the way it was only 1 semmester of internet theory and I didn't even pass
Attached Images
File Type: gif googleit.gif (2.3 KB, 585 views)
Unread 12-16-2007   #24
Nobunagakhan

Yeah...
If you could write that long and drawn out thing, you could have proven that it was ACTUALLY POSSIBLE for such a process to work, because I HAVE TRIED IT the way you stated it, and NOTHING WORKS.

Is this getting THROUGH to you?

Closed Thread