free hit counters
TG In Video Games - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-28-2013   #1
Choppy
Enchanter

TG In Video Games

Been playing Saints row 4 and been thinking a lot on how many other video Games have a Kinda TG style Transformation in game. For example Fable 2 and its Gender Change Potion Though am afraid that's the only one i know .....oh and also this but don't know if it would be considered a TG Stye change but it is comical though the voice X3

So was wondering does anybody know any more of them...

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #2
Scorch
Process Master

Re: TG In Video Games

LMAO! I remember using image as designed to fuck around with characters, a blonde huge boobed woman with a cockney mans accent was pretty funny.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #3
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
LMAO! I remember using image as designed to fuck around with characters, a blonde huge boobed woman with a cockney mans accent was pretty funny.
A friend of mine has Nolan Norths voice on his brunette woman and its scary lol

Unread 08-31-2013   #4
ashe5k
Transformer

It's either Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale PC games but you can find and equip the belt of gender change on your characters in that. It's a cursed item and requires a remove curse to get rid of
Unread 08-31-2013   #5
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashe5k View Post
It's either Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale PC games but you can find and equip the belt of gender change on your characters in that. It's a cursed item and requires a remove curse to get rid of
really!! I need to see this >.>

Unread 08-31-2013   #6
Zetsub
Frequent Poster

Quote:
That's in Baldur's Gate, the first one. My first encounter with TG XD
Zetsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013   #7
ZemusTheMetroid
Wanna-be Space Marine

Yup, Baldur's Gate 1. It's carried by an ogre in the forest near the inn that is your first major objective. No process though. In Baldur's Gate 2, Edwin's personal quest leaves him turned into a woman for a while, with changed sound set to boot, but his pic remains the same, perhaps that will change with the Remastered version.
Unread 09-02-2013   #8
Choppy
Enchanter

Is there a video of it?

Unread 09-02-2013   #9
ashe5k
Transformer

I forgot about Dragon Age Origins. There's a boy, the son of the Arl of Redcliffe possessed by a Desire Demon who happens to be female (all the desire demons are) and ends up changing into her to fight the Warden depending on how you play it out. If I remember right it's a smoke covered transformation but it's been awhile since I played.
Unread 09-02-2013   #10
darththeo
A TG+BE loving Sith Lord

Quote:
I forgot about Dragon Age Origins. There's a boy, the son of the Arl of Redcliffe possessed by a Desire Demon who happens to be female (all the desire demons are) and ends up changing into her to fight the Warden depending on how you play it out. If I remember right it's a smoke covered transformation but it's been awhile since I played.
Desire Demons like all demons are genderless.
They appear to be female, but they in fact like all spirits have no gender.

darththeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013   #11
]v[azamune
like a drop in a river

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsub View Post
That's in Baldur's Gate, the first one. My first encounter with TG XD
Oh yeah, mine too, just getting out of the very first place you're in, a huge fortified place that i don't know the english name of, you meet two hobgoblins, you smash them and one of them has an unidentified magical belt ...
I was like "hmm bah, i don't even have a belt anyway, let's try this out" and ZAP my lil pixel toon got morphed into a woman and i remember so well when after that, you try to click on it in your inventory to remove it, hearing like a laughing voice as of course, the only way to remove it is through a "REMOVE CURSE" spell (that of course you are sure not to get to any time soon in the game).

Sooo damn funny
Unread 09-04-2013   #12
Dr. Bender
Shapeshifter

Sigh... it's not on 2 Hobgoblins, or rather it shouldn't be. It's on an Ogre in the wilderness section south of The Friendly Arms Inn. If you search the upstairs levels of the Inn, you'll meet someone staying there that mentions an Ogre to the south has a belt fetish and waylaid and collected his belt (the belt in question is not the Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity, you get to keep that if you do the quest). The transformation is just a 'poof' style transformation but it does affect your romance options if you get Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, the recent re-release of the game.

I played BG and BG2 when they first came out and highly recommend Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition. They added rules content changes from BG2 plus three characters all of whom you can romance. I'm hoping Baldur's Gate 2 gets the same treatment.

Speaking of BG2, there's another TG plot there if you pick up the character Edwin in your party. Now, Edwin's evil, mind, so you have to keep your Reputation in the middling range or he'll leave your party in disgust.

If you DO take him, however, he has a quest to find a Nether Scroll believing it to be a source of unlimited magical power. If you take him on this quest and find the Nether Scroll, he'll use it... and it promptly turns him into a woman. Not only that, it affects his mind a bit and makes him act like a bit of a bimbo (he snaps out of it in the middle of a sentence however). She even has unique interactions with several NPCs, though I warn you against taking her into the big Inn in the middle of Athkatla and making her talk to the guy that hits on anything in a skirt without saving first. Do it once and reload, though, it's hilarious.

Eventually the fun ends, however, when Elminster pops up and explains that he planted the trap for Edwin to teach him a lesson. A while after that the spell runs out and he returns to normal. There's no way of making Edwina stay around. However, if you take Edwin all the way through to the endgame of BG2's expansion, Throne of Bhaal, his ending notes that he challenges Elminster to a duel which Elminster wins. Rather than kill him, however, he makes him Edwina permanently.

Elminster has to be my favourite Archmage in DnD setting. If you get a chance, read Elminster The Making of a Mage where he spends a third of the book gender flipped (for good reasons).

Other examples of TG in video games... there's Dimitri's Midnight Bliss move in the Darkstalkers fighting game. It's a finishing move that turns opposing characters into hot/cute female versions of themselves so that Dimitri can vampirize them.
Dr. Bender is offline   Reply With Quote