free hit counters
Gamble Fish [AP] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-25-2015   #1
Reebok
Sayer Raider

Gamble Fish [AP]

In chapter 116 of Gamble Fish, there's what appears to be some sort of AP, as told by two sisters. Supossedly, they were once small girls before God appeared before them and granted them incredible luck along with adult bodies so they could gamble. Whether it's true or not remains to be seen, but it's still AP, so I'll leave it here:

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/gamble...4/c116/17.html
Reebok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2015   #2
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Re: Gamble Fish [AP]

Chapter 122 plays with the idea.

To sum it up, they lose the match and begin to shrivel up into husks. A few characters wonder whether their story was true, though at least three characters claim that it could be some kind of placebo effect. Fortunately, they're eventually saved (and restored to their non-shriveled, older forms) by one "King Omaha".

I decided to stop reading at this point, not just because I got my answer, but because it was too hilariously stupid for me to push on. Their match was silly enough ("pleasure fish?"), but the reveal of the sisters' savior AND the fact that he was able to in a way that can only be described as a miracle...I can only tolerate so much. XD
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age progression, gamble fish, manga