free hit counters
Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 04-27-2013   #13
Robopengy
Happy owl

Re: New clip - "silent film"

Looks promising! I agree that once you get more comfortable with these types of clips more clothes would be a good addition. Getting good at tearing out of clothes will make you very popular around here
Unread 04-27-2013   #14
missa
Producer

A dress that I ruined cost $40. I hope to make the money back, in time, to buy another dress. A shoes and bra would cost more to ruin, but if I start making a bit more on Giantess videos, then I am happy to grow, stretch, and totally destroy them in the process-- so much fun!

I am open to reviews to guys have actually bought the clip. I thank you other guys for considering it. :-) It was much hard work for a short clip: 3 days, edit, tosses, re-shoot, more edit, but I find that putting out top-notch quality makes all the frustration worth it. I hope it is loved as much as I loved making it.

xo
Melissa
Missa 8390615
Unread 04-27-2013   #15
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
A dress that I ruined cost $40. I hope to make the money back, in time, to buy another dress. A shoes and bra would cost more to ruin, but if I start making a bit more on Giantess videos, then I am happy to grow, stretch, and totally destroy them in the process-- so much fun!

I am open to reviews to guys have actually bought the clip. I thank you other guys for considering it. :-) It was much hard work for a short clip: 3 days, edit, tosses, re-shoot, more edit, but I find that putting out top-notch quality makes all the frustration worth it. I hope it is loved as much as I loved making it.

xo
Melissa
Missa 8390615
Well yes, that I can understand.
But we probably wouldn't mind if you pick out a cheaper wardrobe if you decide to add more clothes (button-down shirts can go for only $10). That's what some other studios do to remedy that issue, and as long as you provide convincing acting, that's all that matters.
Thanks for listening to the fans anyway. It was still a great clip.
Unread 04-27-2013   #16
Bozo
Banned

You might also consider re-using certain items if you can. Shoes, for example, could be glued back together pretty easily (esp sandals). Likewise for bras
Unread 04-28-2013   #17
missa
Producer

Cheap button up shirt is a fabulous idea Conker, I am looking into H&M right now. Bozo, re-using shoes (if possible) is also a great idea. Thanks guys.
Unread 04-28-2013   #18
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

Very nice clip for a first attempt. Original idea, and low price for the quality, which is again good. It's a buy to me. Trust me when I say that compared to some other clips for sale growth clips, this ones a keeper.

grow on my dear,
_M. Knight

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred
Unread 04-29-2013   #19
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Much like Magnus said, I think this was good for a first attempt. I look forward to your future efforts with clothes ripping growth. I would like to see you make a reluctant growth clip, where you are alarmed by your increasing size gradually reducing your outfiit into shredded tatters, until you are finally nude and wondering if you will ever stop growing at all. Keep it up, as you definitely have my interest piqued.
Unread 04-29-2013   #20
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy84 View Post
I would like to see you make a reluctant growth clip, where you are alarmed by your increasing size gradually reducing your outfiit into shredded tatters, until you are finally nude
This. Although it'd be cool if by the end you'd be a completely different person than before (as in, scared when growing, but something causes you to be super aggressive at the end)
Unread 04-29-2013   #21
gorillaboy
Process Fan

I just wanted to chime in,

Missa is a very good actress too, I have another one of her giantess clips and will buy this one soon. I like that its so different, that you were willing to try something DIFFERENT. That's to be commended. I love the process of growth the best but it seems like the scenarios and special fx are getting too similar. So this was a much needed shot in the arm.

As for clothes ripping, I agree that shoe busting is very important, since a lot of us have a foot fetish too. My major problem is that it's never been done convincingly. In fact, I usually skip those parts of growth videos, it's just close ups of clothes tearing most of the time.

Lastly, I'm going to suggest some mini gts, a very neglected part. It would be awesome to have a video of where you were 8 to 10 ft. tall for a little bit, maybe grow in spurts. Very few vids have this, and this one looks like you breezed right through it (I may be wrong). I think many of us like size change in steps like this.

Keep up the good work.
Unread 04-29-2013   #22
jwoods
Process Fan

Fantastic vid .... can't wait to see you grow even more
Unread 04-29-2013   #23
missa
Producer

MAGNUS, thanks for mentioning the low price on this clip! :-) I've had other growth clips, but this one is my one of my favorite thus far. I will continue to play with the growth process. It makes me feel really good to know that guys like it, and I want to twirl around on my tippy toes when I see a sale on this one. I will continue to make them, and take all of your suggestions into account for the next one as long as there is a demand for the product.

Gorilla-- glad you like the acting. :-) I loooove the foot fetish aspect to Giantess. I know some guys don't, but I like to add it in when possible. I will think of you next time.

I'll check back with you guys soon. I expect my next Giantess/growth/process clip in a couple of weeks. 3 days of work typically, but when I hear your kind words it makes it sooo worth it.

A girl can never have too many compliments. :-)
kisses
Missa
Unread 04-29-2013   #24
OhZone
OhYeah!

Simply OHYEAH! Looks great!

Tags
age resgression, clothes ripping, giantess, growth, gts, transformation