free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 255 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-03-2018   #3049
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Bimbos aren't much fun to write. It's basically the same thing over and over again, even the dialogue is, like, all the same.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2018   #3050
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillPratt View Post
Bimbos aren't much fun to write. It's basically the same thing over and over again, even the dialogue is, like, all the same.
So what I’m hearing is, we need more diversity and personality in our bimbos.
I might be projecting, but I think that is good feedback, too.

Anyway. I don’t want to be a downer, I just think that there is a lot to disect and frankly could use help with my own feelings on it.

Even if it wasn’t my thing I don’t kink shame. I have queer (mostly woman) close friends whose kinks in fanfic are pretty disturbing in it’s own right if judged as anything but fantasy.

Maybe a wishlist of things we’d all like to see more of in bimbo content is a positive way to talk about this.
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2018   #3051
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Fetish is just weird. Shaming any fetish is insane because you are turned on by something just as weird whether you like it or not. For all of my Too flat, I don't get big into big breasts all that much. I'm mostly into them growing. A cup to B cup gets things going for me. I'm into enjoyment. People reprogrammed or conditioned to enjoy sex way more than is reasonable or realistic is the bee's knees, but getting off on cooking, working out or spending time with dad in the retirement home is the same thing.

I don't get me.
Unread 05-04-2018   #3052
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoreau View Post
I know bimbofication is particularly problematic.
That's very vague. Could you be specific? Do you think there's real life consequences to the fetish? Or do you find the scenario so immoral as to be distressing? Do you think it betrays the writer or readers' actual hateful feelings? Or something else entirely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoreau View Post
I'd love to discuss this, somewhere like this, but without the strawmannirg.
I don't think it's strawmanning. It's my lived experience. Isn't that a very important thing nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillPratt View Post
The cookie cutter nature of the result of the TF is a big aspect of my enjoyment. It's the injustice of taking a unique individual and, based on pure misogynistic selfishness, degrading her into a pre-fab template of passivity and sexuality.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2018   #3053
Gatoh Ry?zaki
Process Fan

I wasn't expecting another story so soon after Seven Day Boy but boy did Limerick sure knock my pants off with The Perfect Man. I always love the variety of personalities that Limerick is willing to work with in his works and this time I was glad to see a story where the two main girls were corrupted not out of malice but as a result of a genuinely nice guy also being incredibly corrupting. If April and Jun had just started out as more or less bad girls I think that transformation could have been even more satisfying than it already was, though. Nevertheless, I always enjoy hapless characters like Bennett bimbofying strong-willed and otherwise relate-able girls and setting them free from the shitting reality of poverty.
Gatoh Ry?zaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2018   #3054
ederin
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoh Ry?zaki View Post
I wasn't expecting another story so soon after Seven Day Boy but boy did Limerick sure knock my pants off with The Perfect Man. I always love the variety of personalities that Limerick is willing to work with in his works and this time I was glad to see a story where the two main girls were corrupted not out of malice but as a result of a genuinely nice guy also being incredibly corrupting. If April and Jun had just started out as more or less bad girls I think that transformation could have been even more satisfying than it already was, though. Nevertheless, I always enjoy hapless characters like Bennett bimbofying strong-willed and otherwise relate-able girls and setting them free from the shitting reality of poverty.
I snuck a really obscure easter egg in this one for the true long-term bimbofication fan. Anyone catch it?
ederin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2018   #3055
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederin View Post
I snuck a really obscure easter egg in this one for the true long-term bimbofication fan. Anyone catch it?
You mean Bennett apparently turning out to be the son of Nick Nomeda from Downing Street's "Harry Boobday"?
Unread 05-09-2018   #3056
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

And here I thought he was really Supreme Leader Snoke.
Unread 05-12-2018   #3057
ederin
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
You mean Bennett apparently turning out to be the son of Nick Nomeda from Downing Street's "Harry Boobday"?
Yes! I underestimated you guys.
Unread 05-12-2018   #3058
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Shit. Still no Snoke.
Unread 05-12-2018   #3059
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederin View Post
Yes! I underestimated you guys.
If only this knowledge would help me get on "Jeopardy!".

I'll take EROTIC STORIES INVOLVING MIND CONTROL, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, AND REALITY ALTERATION for $400, Alex.
Unread 07-12-2018   #3060
ederin
Process Fan

I have a new story at erineveryone.tumblr.com if people haven't run into it already. You can read it chronologically at https://erineveryone.tumblr.com/tagg...veryone/chrono .