free hit counters
Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking - Page 16 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 11-01-2014   #181
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!

Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
I'm not sure about how good SFX is, since I'm not really sure what is good to you, but Missa's latest GTS stuff has been pretty good lately and her effects are improving, since her building one she did grow inside a computer generated building, but she couldn't do that period back when she first started, so she has improved, I'm sorry if this doesn't answer your question.
That's cool, what I really meant was the sound effects. Sounds used when she grows or when she/the model is massive in her vids.
Unread 11-02-2014   #182
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkG07 View Post
That's cool, what I really meant was the sound effects. Sounds used when she grows or when she/the model is massive in her vids.
Hhmmm, I would say their pretty good. I'm really hoping to see a SW Dollhouse then GTS video from either her or someone on the Web someday Basically two girls shrink down to doll size, get placed in a dollhouse and try to grow to normal, then they out grow the dollhouse and then some That is my favorite scenario, since we get SW, two out growing the house parts, GTS growth, and the false feeling they are back to normal finally and they are wrong and they flip out while crying. Perfect.
Unread 11-03-2014   #183
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Red face Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
Hhmmm, I would say their pretty good. I'm really hoping to see a SW Dollhouse then GTS video from either her or someone on the Web someday Basically two girls shrink down to doll size, get placed in a dollhouse and try to grow to normal, then they out grow the dollhouse and then some That is my favorite scenario, since we get SW, two out growing the house parts, GTS growth, and the false feeling they are back to normal finally and they are wrong and they flip out while crying. Perfect.
Ya know, that is the first part of a growth-centered story idea I had in recent years. The only difference was after outgrowing the dollhouse to normal size, getting dressed, said woman/women would then grow again and outgrow the house. A very very vEry rare expression of shrinking fetish in my ideas. Qzar9999 can attest to this. ^_^

Unread 11-05-2014   #184
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
Ya know, that is the first part of a growth-centered story idea I had in recent years. The only difference was after outgrowing the dollhouse to normal size, getting dressed, said woman/women would then grow again and outgrow the house. A very very vEry rare expression of shrinking fetish in my ideas. Qzar9999 can attest to this. ^_^
Would you still happen to have that story sitting around by any chance? Also why would it be so hard to see more of that, getting shrunken down to doll size, interact with said doll house, then grow to normal size, outgrow doll house till normal size, think everything is back to normal, till the next day she is still growing and out grows the house.

1 shrinking part
1 shrunken interactions
2 outgrowing houses (first a doll house and then a real house)
2 Scared size changing
2 Size growth (First to normal and then giantess)
1 Giantess interaction
= Perfection

Seems complex, but a perfect recipe for both SW/GTS fans.
Unread 12-08-2014   #185
missa
Producer

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1037

Dear Friends: This story is brought to you by the prestigious and infamous DREAMTALES (dreamtalescomics.com). I have performed this story with me playing mischievous little Missa, who grows into an adult body, but still holds my young mind. There is breast expansion and spanking for me by Auntie (played by Lana). Auntie Lana experiences shrinking and breast deflation, I also give her a spanking. The story is action packed with a lot of fun special effects and I hope you love it as much as I loved performing and executing the story for you!
Unread 12-19-2014   #186
missa
Producer

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1055

Includes: Geek to sexy Giantess, uneven growth: feet, ass, and breasts first then catching up to her giantess body. Transformation: hair, eyes, lips and cheeks. Force shrinking young man (pov)
Unread 12-19-2014   #187
merritstone
Frequent Poster

Yikes! These two videos look really sexy. I can't believe how much story you put into your films. Wonderful!
Unread 12-20-2014   #188
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

The foot growth gods have smiled upon us......or just Missa! THANK YOU!
Unread 12-20-2014   #189
missa
Producer

Thank you BalugaWhale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merritstone View Post
Yikes! These two videos look really sexy. I can't believe how much story you put into your films. Wonderful!
Yay! Thank you. When you go to my store do you find that my video stories are too much text to read? I sometimes wonder if I carry on too much with my descriptions. I have fun writing them.
Unread 12-20-2014   #190
Spulo
Leecher

Just wanted to say how awesome Office of the Giants is! Downloaded it this afternoon and it's a marvellous clip - and you're a terrific actress! Very very well done.

The only problem I had was the ending. No, not that it finished (although obviously that was a problem) but because the sound was so echoey that I just couldn't make out what you were saying at all. Any chance of a transcript?
Unread 12-20-2014   #191
Greebrun
Process Fan

Anyone else just loving the interaction between Missa and Lana on these last two clips? So cute.
Unread 12-20-2014   #192
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greebrun View Post
Anyone else just loving the interaction between Missa and Lana on these last two clips? So cute.
I know right? Now if we can get a video with them both growing into giantess or even better, both shrink and then grow into giantess, this would make 2015 worth the wait
Closed Thread

Tags
age resgression, clothes ripping, giantess, growth, gts, transformation