free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 149 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-22-2019   #1777
reibushido
Artist in Hiding...

Re: TG Request Thread(Read First Post)

Do you mean Tail Sighting? I have an unfinished story I saved years ago by that name, but no idea where I got it from and the file had no author listed in it. The story starts out with two guys, one of which goes 'tail sighting' and sees a goth girl with a whale tail peeking out, the other guy gets caught following his gaze and the girl ends up cursing him with a progressive curse that changes him the more his own 'whale tail' gets exposed/seen.

The version I have ends after 12 chapters, and included 'Chapter 13' in the file, but no text after it like the author never got around to continuing it.
reibushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2019   #1778
the2ndfreeman
Lurker

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...64365463950852

This is dump by the author of whale tail. Doesn’t look like they ever finished it though.
the2ndfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2019   #1779
msadg
Lurker

Long time lurker looking for a old book.

It is a story about a hunter with several dogs, who goes to get a (stone) from a demon. The demon curses the hunter that every time he uses the magic, he becomes more feminine. Dunno if he ever completes the change though....

(One line was something like "I wonder how long it will take (for my companions) to notice" or "I wonder how long I will be able to keep this secret")

The book cover I remember very clearly, had a Women with claws and Wings sitting atop a tree (or branch of a tree) and the Hunter (I presume) under it with his dogs in a semi-barren wasteland.

The hunter was wearing a fur hoodie (complete with animal head) It had a very "connan" feel to the front cover. I know the hunter was from a specific tribe (named in the book)

I was very young when i started to read the book (Middle school) and I cannot remember the tittle, and I never finished it.

I originally posted this on another site (metamorphose) but then I remembered this site...
msadg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2019   #1780
middlingchaos
Lurker

Lurker looking for an old story. It's about a guy who installed some sort of media player in his arm which caused the side effect of TGing him. The more songs he puts in, the more his(hers) breasts grows

EDIT: Found, ignore request

Last edited by middlingchaos; 09-18-2019 at 08:40 PM.
middlingchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2019   #1781
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtx View Post
I'm trying to track down a manga called Tsukikage Moratorium which apparently features a slow M2F TF. Anyone know anything about this, or if it's available in either English, or something that's easily machine translated?
I've had a good look around online for this manga, but all I've managed to find is the first chapter, not the whole thing. If you want to acquire this manga in full, I think you have two options:

1) Make a request at Farhad's TG Manga Forum. Someone on there may have a copy that they are willing to share. Be sure to make your request in the Request thread here: https://tgmangas.xeraweb.com/forum/i...p?showforum=11
2) Purchase a digital copy of the series yourself. Doing so outside of Japan may be complicated, so do your research in advance. This site is offering both volumes for rougly $4 each, so it won't cost too much: https://booklive.jp/product/index/ti...424/vol_no/001

I hope you'll find this useful.
generallyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2019   #1782
Derread
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by msadg View Post
Long time lurker looking for a old book.

It is a story about a hunter with several dogs, who goes to get a (stone) from a demon. The demon curses the hunter that every time he uses the magic, he becomes more feminine. Dunno if he ever completes the change though....

(One line was something like "I wonder how long it will take (for my companions) to notice" or "I wonder how long I will be able to keep this secret")

The book cover I remember very clearly, had a Women with claws and Wings sitting atop a tree (or branch of a tree) and the Hunter (I presume) under it with his dogs in a semi-barren wasteland.

The hunter was wearing a fur hoodie (complete with animal head) It had a very "connan" feel to the front cover. I know the hunter was from a specific tribe (named in the book)

I was very young when i started to read the book (Middle school) and I cannot remember the tittle, and I never finished it.

I originally posted this on another site (metamorphose) but then I remembered this site...
The title is "the price of power" by rose estes it is part of the greyhawk adventure books "the mika trilogy" series
Derread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2019   #1783
personEL
Frequent Poster

Anyone know where I can find the TGTrinity sequences that were posted on AgeArts long ago? They seem to have disappeared.
personEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2019   #1784
Istmael
Frequent Poster

All,

Just curious if anyone has more information about an item shared in the most recent Visible Time update (typically an AR/AP site, but this particular item was tagged as TG):

Quote:
fetish films
transgender (tropes)
- (adult BE TF TG) from "Transformed" - gif
Anyone recognize where that gif is from (and if there is additional process of any sort)?
Istmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2019   #1785
lowes96
Process Master

https://www.sirentales.com/
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2019   #1786
Istmael
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
Interesting... thanks for the link!
Istmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2019   #1787
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Nothing specific here, but is there any specific search term on Pixiv that'd correspond with TG?

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2019   #1788
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Echo View Post
Nothing specific here, but is there any specific search term on Pixiv that'd correspond with TG?
It's simple enough. Just type in "TSF" to find TG content on Pixiv. TSF stands for TransSexual Fiction.
generallyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote