free hit counters
Complete (kinda) list of people I've TGed! (Offsite) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-26-2007   #1
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Lightbulb Complete (kinda) list of people I've TGed! (Offsite)

I was thinking to myself, 'self' 'sup' '... self, we've done a lot of TGs of people, right?' 'yep' 'why don't we make a list so it's easier to keep track of them all' 'hell if I know, your brain stopped a foot and a half ago' '...what?'

...ahem... so here it is, a list of all the peoples I've TGed. Not characters mind you, unless in very special cases, but actual forum and deviantart browsers. I'll try and keep this list up to date and I'll keep it linked in my sig for easy access for people. Oh, and I guess I can list the rules for when I TG people in case someone gets interested in the idea and asks me for it, I can point them here for the 'rules'. Rules at the bottom of the list, which in it's self is in about the order that they were done in:

Test-0 and (most used TG) Test-0
buck39
insomniac
Bren Derlin
darththeo
wandering_spirit
TheWanderer
SeadogDriftwood
grtcaligal
shadow
ZemusTheMetroid
kooh
CaptainKlutz

covnent750
flango ( O_o; )
covnent750 little bro
mikedav17 anim and mikedav17 final
Melkorios
Daimajin17
SoylentOrange
TrumanGrace
Sutibaru
hmmm!
Fett15
mcatusf
magichomeboy2
kobayashi
Kazumi
Eddy
BlackVioxx
dr_sardine
Kumi-Chan
Transmutedelf
ltclnlbrain
Katt (Sexy TG)
Draken693 (CCP TGed, Cowgirled by me)
Kevin-Generic
angelzero
doctormo
Ran
Kirokusclone
ToboR
MarioDS01
I-Dig-Hot-Chicks
Mirokufan
Jeshan
Zolem
SacredDestiny
kungfumonkey
TenshiNeko
Luku
Scorch
Axel-D
No-Man
Southerner
kghost74
Chris-B
ChaosRAZ
Kamikaze-Wtrmln
Abdi-Kun
deviousxen
N00bOtaku
12345td123
hitomi432
Kevin-Generic Sexy TG
Buck39 Sexy TG
SilasX
strawman1985
Tancred Growth BE
Mysticguy
Grand Storm
M1A2Tanker
ZappaSlave
animefan279
evilhedgehogashura
reptileking
UltraMatt

Now for the rules for getting TGed by me:

First, provide a photo or a VERY GOOD description of yourself (I will only do description only TGs if there is NO OTHER OPTION), giving me your eye and hair color even if you send me a pic. Seeing the right hair and eye color in pics is a pain, so just tell me what they are. Your pics are completely confidential, I only keep it for the TG then toss the link away, so unless you want people to see the before and after, you're safe. Also, while almost all of the TGs are male to female, I also do female to male. Just make sure you tell me this beforehand to avoid confusion.

Second, whatever you are wearing in the pic and the way you look in the pic, hair length and all that, is synonymous to TGed you. You don't get to choose how you want to look except for the following rule.

Third, you can choose ONE SINGLE thing about TGed you that you want specifically (large breasts, big hips, long different colored hair, ect). It has to be human only, no furry stuff; it's a TG not a TF. You can request that your TGed sketch not have too exadurated a figure and/or the way your TGed self should react too as well as the one extra change, but thats it. Trying to tell me exactly how you want the TGed sketch to be done will fall on deaf ears.

ALL TGed sketches are done in color from now on, so you don't have to bother asking for it. If you want a TG sequence, then you go to the back of the line in a long line of requests, if I even WANT to do the sequence you want done. But a pure single image reaction TG will be done with relative ease and can be done as quickly as an hour after requested.

Oh, if you've been TGed by me and you aren't on the list, please tell me so I can add you to the list, I know that chances are I missed some along the way.

So, uh, yeah. Guess this is a good place as any to speak up about the TGs I've done, your favs and who you think got the worst, as well as any problems or questions you might have on the subject. Speak your mind!

Last edited by Test-0; 10-23-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2007   #2
TrumanGrace
Process Disciple

Aww, they get to pick one change now? Oh well, that is a rather extensive list, only showing how busy you've been. Good job.
TrumanGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2007   #3
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Heh, yeah. All of the older ones didn't have the rules. I developed the rules to weed out stragglers and make things a bit more streamlined. Ironicly, I never posted them anywhere to point to and had to write them up every time I got a new request. ^^;

Still, quite the extensive list. O_o Maybe I'll go back and fix the list with details like which ones are in color and sequences and whatnot later. ^^;
Unread 08-26-2007   #4
TrumanGrace
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test-0 View Post
Heh, yeah. All of the older ones didn't have the rules. I developed the rules to weed out stragglers and make things a bit more streamlined. Ironicly, I never posted them anywhere to point to and had to write them up every time I got a new request. ^^;

Still, quite the extensive list. O_o Maybe I'll go back and fix the list with details like which ones are in color and sequences and whatnot later. ^^;
or maybe go through and color them

Just messing with ya, the old ones all still look good.
Unread 08-26-2007   #5
kungfumonkey
TF Lab Assistant

I should probably again apologise for how I look in that picture, but unfortunately it was the only decent one of me
Unread 08-26-2007   #6
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

The pic was fine, I've had worse to work off of. Anywho, here you go!

kungfumonkey

You wanted a torn shirt from expanding assets, well I'd say thats rather torn.
Unread 08-26-2007   #7
kungfumonkey
TF Lab Assistant

The TGs you've done are abso-bloomin-lutely brilliant *bows to your superior talent* I would humbly request for you to do me, as it were, as long as you're not too busy, I can pm you a link to a picture of me.
Unread 08-26-2007   #8
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfumonkey View Post
The TGs you've done are abso-bloomin-lutely brilliant *bows to your superior talent* I would humbly request for you to do me, as it were, as long as you're not too busy, I can pm you a link to a picture of me.
Sure. Always (almost) open to TGs of people (not characters).
Unread 08-26-2007   #9
TrumanGrace
Process Disciple

Those would be quite torn. Looks good.
Unread 08-27-2007   #10
kungfumonkey
TF Lab Assistant

Woo! thankyou, I loves it! And yes I did neglect to specify a szie, but it was all in the name of the artist having fun
Unread 11-27-2007   #11
dreams
Harpy

victim

hello, was curious if you'd like another victim; don't know if you got my message on deviantart but if you'd like to give it a go I think it'd be kinda funny to see; here's a link to my pic http://a193.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...50847cf590.jpg (brown hair/eyes) for the one change I'd probly have say preg to some degree. Again think it'd be funny to see but I wasn't sure I you received my message on DA (guardian dreams)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2007   #12
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Heh, sure.

I just had to get a few things off my chest before doing more TGs. I'm almost ready to pick up where I left off.