free hit counters
Head Swap: The Escape - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-22-2020   #1
AdonioGTS
Process Fan

Question Head Swap: The Escape

Trying out something new. I usually do giantess and shrinking man comics, but this time I needed something different...

To see the first part of the comic for free click here:
https://www.deviantart.com/adoniogts...wap-the-escape

The complete and uncensored version is available for sale in my Gumroad store, go check it out!:
http://gumroad.com/adoniogts

Head Swap: The Escape

Lianne is a shy girl, she had always been... One day, an opportunity arose that could open a way to escape the poor inner city life which had always been a burden on her, but this opportunity depended on her sex appeal. At the same time, a sexy world renowned thief, Kathleen Dice, is on the escape from the police, which is actively looking for her. The two people meet and destiny was made, the thief and Lianne changed heads... Thus making the thief's escape possible... No one would ever suspect an innocent young school girl. But where does that leave Lianne? Stuck in a mature sexy body which she doesn't understand... Where will it lead her? A kind of coming of age story, with a twist, a discovering of what being a woman really is.

File Format: Zipped File

Image Format: JPG and PDF

Number of Pages: 297

Language: English

Price: $8.00

includes: female to female head swap, age swap, turning into adult, age progression, age regression, status swap, corruption, orgy

Last edited by AdonioGTS; 08-22-2020 at 07:02 PM.
AdonioGTS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ageprogression, ageregression, headswap