free hit counters
The general history of BE and Bambi Blaze appreciation - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-01-2018   #1
likeembig
Process Fan

The general history of BE and Bambi Blaze appreciation

I was thinking recently about the breast expansion community due to the latest size-con event. My thoughts basically boils down to this..... for video content there is Pre-Bambi Blaze breast expansion and post Bambi Blaze breast expansion.

Now I know some of people didn't like her for *INSERT REASON HERE* but for the sake of this discussion I feel that all of that is irrelevant. Prior to Bambi almost all BE videos were either short clips from movies, commercials and a handful of other sources. (Think Inflate123's video vault for those of us who go back that far.) Also prior to her most of those clips had sizes which were mostly realistic outside of early 3D renderings. Bambi Blaze really changed everything. She was the first to make BE videos consistently as opposed to one offs and she certainly raised the bar as far as sizes were concerned. The videos were full length and there was emphasis on the expansions. (They didn't just happen and life moved on) Prior to her you had to really hunt for video content and again most of it was grainy older videos where the expansion was just a gag.

Post Bambi Blaze we now have a ton of content producers who all add their own special touches. Taylormadeclips, Akemi, Demora, Maxgrowth, X-Spander, and previously Jessy Adams, MissaX and a few others. For those of us who remember the old days it makes me wonder what it must be like to be coming into expansion in this day and age where there is so much to choose from and with relatively easy access.

I'm curious to hear other peoples thoughts on this....
likeembig is offline   Reply With Quote