free hit counters
Interesting CYOC story arc /request - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-26-2016   #1
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Interesting CYOC story arc /request

I have found a very interesting story line in CYOC, I find these every once in a while and it caught my attention. As I hadn't quite seen a story line like this on CYOC before.

Unfortunately, even though I would absolutely love to continue this story line with my own writing. Due to my current illnesses, I can only really type for a time span of about 2 - 3 minutes and I have to take a break. My eyes can't focus and my right hand has developed large tremors. We're not talking micro tremors here, they are very very visible and makes it very hard for me to type.

I realize this isn't in the correct forum section in AR/AP, usually this should go into something like the request section, but I'm sure it'd probably be lost there. I've also been afforded some leeway from time to time for my insane ideas, lol.

Here's the story line so far: http://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_111628.html

A brief summary would include something of the sort:

Bobby gets a magic ring that can age and deage people. He uses this power on two young friends to age them into sexy adults. There is some sex in scenes a bit, but has to quickly deage them before mom shows up. He then shows up to babysit them, but he only ages the one girl physically and ages the other girls mind mentally. While screwing the physically older girl, the young bodied girl Jenny takes off with the ring. All sorts of shenanigans ensue where it has ended with her switching the ages of the privates of a 90 year old woman and an 18 year old teenager. The teenager is about to have her first sexual experience. While the 90 year old woman is being helped by her young man of a caretaker to take a bath.

I'm super interested in what people can come up with this. But I think I've hit my limit on how much I can type for the night. My hands are really cramping right now. Have fun everyone! and let's see what people can do with this!

Tags
age progression, age regression, cyoc, old age ar, young