free hit counters
“Bonehill Road” werewolf film - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-06-2017   #49
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
NP. One other takeaway I forgot to mention is that the writer-director was a fan of the early '90s show "She-Wolf of London" but felt frustrated that they never really showed a full TF, which is another reason he wanted to tackle the first full-body female werewolf TF with practical effects. So that's some more good news.
I really liked the show too, but I guess the director had to deal with how to make the TFs avoiding censorship issues (and budget, yes, but those days they were not afraid of using "cheaper" tricks if they managed to film what they really wanted to). The 90's were no as "mad" as the good ol' 80's .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2017   #50
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
I really liked the show too, but I guess the director had to deal with how to make the TFs avoiding censorship issues.
According to Wikipedia (or some other site I don't remember), the original episodes of "She-Wolf of London" actually featured some nudity when it was broadcast in the UK, but it was only when she reverted back to human, not during the initial TF. Kate Hodge, who played the titular "She-Wolf," was no stranger to nudity, as she did nude scenes in the movie "Rapid Fire." They should remake this show on HBO or Showtime with full nudity during the TFs, but that will probably never happen. Hey, a guy can dream. (And they feature plenty of nudity in "Game of Thrones," so why not?)
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2017   #51
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Frequent Poster

I'm fine with implied, non-explicit nudity e.g. where the character shows plenty of skin without actually exposing the nips or genitalia. Of course if they did, that would be a huge plus.

P/S there's a full-frontal revert in True Blood S06E01, but you lot probably already know that.
oezdemircan aydinoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2017   #52
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

I broke down and backed this after some of howlingfan's hype. There's only a few hours left, so anyone who's on the fence might want to do the same. Indie films like this can be a bitch to find, and if all you need is a DVD it's as low as twenty bucks to commit.

Hopefully the female TF delivers!

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2017   #53
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

So this campaign is finally over (on the day of the full moon, too), and it raised over $14 grand (after only asking for $2,500). Someone should tell Anthony from “Freeborn” that THIS is how you raise money for a werewolf film. (Hey, I’m allowed to get a cheap shot in since he took my money and ran.) The project is now currently InDemand, which, in IndieGogo terms, means you can still contribute to it until it gets pulled from the site or all the rewards are taken. Again, don’t expect the female version of “AWIL” (the special effects team is playing with thousands, not millions), but you can safely assume a low-budget approximation of that famous TF scene featuring a nude woman. The She-Wolf is coming, guys! (and girls)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...-film-horror#/
Unread 08-06-2017   #54
movieman
Lurker

movieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2017   #55
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Just in case people still think there isn’t going to be a full-body female werewolf TF in “Bonehill Road,” here is a sneak peek of her in mid-transformation. According to the writer-director, this is the only shot he’s willing to reveal before the movie is released, and the Indiegogo campaign is going to close soon.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bonehill Road.jpg (88.9 KB, 506 views)
Unread 08-23-2017   #56
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I approve!
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2017   #57
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Fun; I like a werewolf with human hair.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2017   #58
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Arrow Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
Just in case people still think there isn’t going to be a full-body female werewolf TF in “Bonehill Road,” here is a sneak peek of her in mid-transformation. According to the writer-director, this is the only shot he’s willing to reveal before the movie is released, and the Indiegogo campaign is going to close soon.

Well, they spared no expense on the hair-y part midway through..

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2017   #59
Mauser8mm
Process Fan

I like an actual actor in a monster suit not this CGI bullshit so I am all for this production
Mauser8mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2017   #60
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Has there been any official synopsis released about the movie's plot? I couldn't see any on the Indiegogo page, other than a line about the film being "an homage to classic monster films like The Howling and An American Werewolf In London." I'd really love to know the details.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote