free hit counters
Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-25-2017   #61
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
Especially if she quips, "you used to brag about your tits. How do you like mine?"
ROTFL. Thank you I needed that.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2017   #62
Tiedefender
Process Master

Well now I seem to be stuck thinking about giant breasts.

Could think of ideas for the lab. Like should it look like current lab tech or look more towards futuristic?

I think either could work. Using a lab of today would be easier to make and possibly cheaper.

With Pat captured and placed in the lab they used a cage. That would be fine, but as she shrinks they should mover her to ever smaller environmentally sealed containers.

Could also keep the gorilla and dumb guy janitor. Though I don't know how they would fit into the story.
Unread 09-25-2017   #63
SDK
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post

Could think of ideas for the lab. Like should it look like current lab tech or look more towards futuristic?

I think either could work. Using a lab of today would be easier to make and possibly cheaper.

With Pat captured and placed in the lab they used a cage. That would be fine, but as she shrinks they should mover her to ever smaller environmentally sealed containers.

Could also keep the gorilla and dumb guy janitor. Though I don't know how they would fit into the story.
Id probably lose the janitor and gorilla.

Maybe have Selena Gomez as an intern. She gets caught trying to help Pat out of her cage, and the villainess shrinks her. As Selena is shrinking into her clothes, she grabs a syringe before she gets too small and jabs it into the villainess's leg.
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2017   #64
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Id probably lose the janitor and gorilla.

Maybe have Selena Gomez as an intern. She gets caught trying to help Pat out of her cage, and the villainess shrinks her. As Selena is shrinking into her clothes, she grabs a syringe before she gets too small and jabs it into the villainess's leg.
Yeah I would lose them too.

Sounds cool. Kind of like a shrink off, see who ends up smaller.
Unread 09-25-2017   #65
SDK
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Yeah I would lose them too.

Sounds cool. Kind of like a shrink off, see who ends up smaller.
At the end, Pat is on the floor with tiny intern Selena and the villainness in their giant clothes
Unread 09-26-2017   #66
scidram
Frequent Poster

Quote:

Forget the cage. She'll shrink small enough to fit between the bars. Requires constant surveillance. Put her in a glass aquarium. No need to constantly move her.
Unread 09-26-2017   #67
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidram View Post
Forget the cage. She'll shrink small enough to fit between the bars. Requires constant surveillance. Put her in a glass aquarium. No need to constantly move her.
Takes some of the fun out of it. I would use a clear plastic cage. Still is the mater of what to dress her in. That thing they used when Pat shank to micro size was dreadful. Could make some makeshift clothes from soft materials.
Unread 09-26-2017   #68
SDK
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Takes some of the fun out of it. I would use a clear plastic cage. Still is the mater of what to dress her in. That thing they used when Pat shank to micro size was dreadful. Could make some makeshift clothes from soft materials.
Id say she can make a toga out of some cloth.

When she first puts it on, it will fit like a short skirt, but soon enough, as she continues to shrink, we see it go past her knees.

Id stop it just past her knees before she shrinks away. I think seeing the toga go from her knees to the ground as she dwindles would make for a better effect.
Unread 09-26-2017   #69
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Id say she can make a toga out of some cloth.

When she first puts it on, it will fit like a short skirt, but soon enough, as she continues to shrink, we see it go past her knees.

Id stop it just past her knees before she shrinks away. I think seeing the toga go from her knees to the ground as she dwindles would make for a better effect.
Works for me. Just got to make sure the toga looks elegant with a nice color. Perhaps make it from satin. It looks and feels nice.

When she is in the lab I would like to see some of the tests that they run. Like the maze in Yard Work 8.
Unread 09-26-2017   #70
SDK
Frequent Poster

Another thing Id eliminate is Pat "shrinking to nothing" in front of her family. Thats kind of a bummer, and if I were to make a new version, Id rather it be more light.
Unread 09-26-2017   #71
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

name jeff
Unread 09-26-2017   #72
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Well heres an idea that will never happen for obvious reasons:
Get people like Qzar, Red Parrot, etc., make a Gofundme, and make an indie movie. They will at least have good process in it and give us the wank material we deserve!