free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 89 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-07-2016   #1057
popperock
Frequent Poster

Re: Missa - TF

Are you talking about Lana? The one with the leopard spot tattoos on her shoulder? Cause I too would like to see more of her in clips.
Unread 01-07-2016   #1058
Amahain
Process Master

I'm a bit late responding to this video, but let me just say it was really well done. I loved that you didn't skimp on the fur, and the prosthetic muzzle was a huge improvement over previous prosthetic muzzles.

I guess I'm feeling bold enough to make a very general request too, not necessarily for a shewolf video, but any TF video. A lot of the characters in these videos are just random women in casual clothes. Nothing wrong with that, but I think you could make things interesting by going through a costume shop and picking out some clothes there. Doctor's scrubs, a police woman's uniform, a nun's habit, a superhero costume, etc... I think it might add a bit; the videos don't give us a chance to explore the character, but by putting that character in a uniform, it kind of helps the audience fill in the blanks. A succubus TF featuring a random woman who we know nothing about can be sexy, but part of the appeal (to me, at least) is the mental conflict, and the audience knows there's some serious mental conflict if it's a chaste nun turning into a horny succubus, or a police woman or superheroine who's sworn to protect citizens turning into a ravenous and infectious lycanthrope.

Or maybe I'm just trying to rationalize a uniform fetish. Anyway...
Unread 01-08-2016   #1059
Peanutt_Buta
TF Artist/Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
I think you could make things interesting by going through a costume shop and picking out some clothes there. Doctor's scrubs, a police woman's uniform, a nun's habit, a superhero costume, etc... .
I like this idea! For a long time I've been sitting on an idea to send to Missa but lately I've been unable to collect enough funds to do a request video.

I'll share my idea here in case someone does have the money but wants to see this as well. Basically, what I want to see is a Wonder Woman pig transformation scene, but I'd prefer this particular one be less of the more common m/f scene but more of a f/f scene.

STORY:
All the major superheroes have disappeared! Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Batman, and even Superman! Wonder Woman has been able to hold her own in their absence, even picking up for Batman and Superman in Gotham and Metropolis respectively while she investigates their disappearance. According to her evidence, the evil sorceress, Circe, has lured each superhero one by one to her lair and tricked them into becoming swine!

Finding the herd of superswine just outside her lair, a farm house on the outskirts of Smallville, Diana tries to reason with Circe to release her friends. The evil sorceress is unable to seduce Diana as she was her friends as she is immune to her charms both physical and metaphysical. However, she offers Wonder Woman a choice! Either the Justice League remain swine and she's forced to take up for her fellow men for now on or she can sacrifice herself and take their place!

Wonder Woman agrees to Circe's offer and willingly drinks the potion that will doom her. However, once she has, Circe laughs and begins to mock the Amazon! Telling her that she is helpless now and that she will, in fact, not release the super swine from her sty. Especially not when she finally has one new fertile sow for four virile boars to satisfy and impregnate! She taunts Wonder Woman further as she begins to change. Telling her that that particular potion should make Wonder Woman quite horny for men or pigs alike! Even women such as herself.

Circe teases her further, saying it's such a shame she did not get a chance to make love to another Justice League member, maybe even recounting her conquest of Flash or Superman. She then sees the wildly masturbating piggy, and hates to see Diana's snoutgo to waste. Circe asks if the Wonder Pig is hungry, spreads her legs invitingly, and then forces Wonder Woman to lick her clean of her arousal while she watches the former Amazon further change into that of a mindless sow. Once the transformation is over, the only thing left of Diana is her bracers. She is lead outside of the sty where Circe delivers on one of her promises. Wonder Woman, now a pig, seems eager to fuck the boars waiting for her outside. The scene fades to black as we hear the triumphant squeal of pigs as the Justice League makes their last conquest against their very own member.

TRANSFORMATION NOTES
I'd like to see the snout, ears, maybe tusks on Wonder Woman. A tail if you can manage it without the costume. As well as hooves and teats. No weight gain, as much as I'd like to see WW stomach inflate. I'd want the change to be somewhat painful. And aside from just snorts, I'd like to really hear a squeal. I remember Missa doing one near the end of Two Little Piggies and it was fantastic. Obviously it won't be Missa squealing this time, but I'd like to see what could be done to have this. It could be a squeal of pain or utmost pleasure.

I want the change to be a mix of humiliation and abandonment. Something that harkens back to how Sorsha begins her transformation in Willow would be nice. Clasping her stomach, letting out her first squeal, before falling back in utmost vulnerability as she gazes at what the witch has done to her before laying back in snorting groans.

What I like about pigs is the freedom to become a shameless dirty animal and being able to engorge or be free of humanity. Naturally, this shouldn't be too wonderful for Wonder Woman, but I'd like to see her transition from humiliated superheroine to lusty greedy pig.

CAST/COSTUME
Ideally, I'd like to see Missa playing Circe, dressed in a costume of green robes, nothing too fancy or comic accurate... just green robes that look vaguely greek or something a sorceress would wear. Maybe some gold/brass jewelry to round it out.

I'd also prefer if Wonder Woman was played by an actress of natural darker hair, no wig. Violet Monroe might make an excellent Wonder Woman, I've loved what I've seen of her so far. The costume I've seen in previous videos is fine, but I'd like to see the classic bracers added, if they are not already part of the costume. It would be neat if she was wearing more of an armored corset - again to kind of get that warrior to pig vibe but from a woman's perspective.

ADDITIONAL
I'd really like to see a snout buried into the spread legs of a woman crotch. I just think that particular shot would be spectacular with the theme of female dominance over another transforming woman.

-Wow, that was a large post. Still saving money for this if no one else is interested in seeing it but me.

Last edited by Peanutt_Buta; 01-08-2016 at 04:07 AM.
Peanutt_Buta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2016   #1060
Wbfoot
Process Fan

Checked out the latest vid from Missa and there is good and bad.

First good:

1. the theme was a great idea. tied up and talking to camera was great.
2. face prosthetics were pretty good, better than the previous shewolf vids
3. claws on the hands looked great

Now the bad:

1. There is no foot transformation even tho the vid description says there is. that was a huge bummer. sure, there is a shoe rip but no claws no elongation of the feet. still waiting for a good foot prosthetic that is skin tight and elongates the feet like the pig prosthetics.
2. too much heavy breathing, not enough growl and zero howl. i almost started hyperventilating with all the huffin and puffin
3. very short film this time around.
4. hate it when the lights go out at the end. better to see the prosthetics in full light.

I just really feel like there can be more development in the voice tf like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8LdWKo5GI

Note the popping and stretching noises in the linked vid. Those really capture the feel of the TF. I would love to see an involuntary howl during the transformation too. Missa explored this in one of the earlier she wolf vids but then it never returned in any of the other ones.

Anyways, the video was a few steps up from previous ones. So much more potential though.

Last edited by Wbfoot; 01-13-2016 at 04:47 PM.
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2016   #1061
salmonmousse
Process Fan

I have a general Missa vid question for those that have purchased. In most, of the preview files here and one DeviantArt and other places, the lighting seems to be very dark. I'm not sure if that's a result of the compressed sampler file, or if they look that way even in full versions. It looks like there are some cool TFs in her vids from the samples, but the darkness makes many of them seem hard to see.
salmonmousse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2016   #1062
missa
Producer

Buzy: Awesome thank you.

Baxter: thank you!

Kanto: The very last few seconds of the video I wanted ominous and dark, the tail was added and you couldn’t tell what it was. I’ve got sooooo many tails, and not the cheap fuzzy tails, but gorgeous flowing tails, whipping back and forth like an angry wolf. I’ll bring back the tail in the next one for you. I’d also like to do a resting tail (maybe a little twitch here and there so you know it’s live), if I can make it look real.

WBfoot: You are so kind to me, I appreciate that you want me. I am trying to retire myself. A lot of times I end up shooting if a model cancels on me —or— in the rare case that the model does not perform the video’s mood like I wanted. I prefer being behind the camera as opposed to in front because I feel I am more useful when I see a woman perform from an outside perspective, I can direct her, oftentimes the actress pulls off a little of this or that extra that I would have not otherwise caught if I was wrapped up in being in the role (not seeing what my husband was filming). Also, you would never know it from my vids, but I am reserved with my body in real life, when the camera is on I am not shy at all

Mauser: Either Brianne Blu or Josette Duval? Yes it is a prosthetic.

Amahain: Interesting to hear you liked it better than the muzzle prosthetic. Noted: Superheroine or professional woman wold be fun. I really like the idea of a teacher transformation.

Peanutt: That sounds like so much fun. Thank you for typing it out. It was nice to fantasize with you.

salmonmousse: In the HD video you can see.

Last edited by missa; 01-14-2016 at 07:54 PM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2016   #1063
Wbfoot
Process Fan

Missa

I understand, I guess it's part of the natural evolution of your practice. Still I wish there was a broader understanding of the community's desires.

In any case I hope you take our opinions as constructive. You still are the best.

WB
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2016   #1064
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

Missa.... retire..... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Your the Red Head Avenger for our little fetish site. Please dont "Stay" behind the camera, im sure the camera would enjoy it.... Butt, fuck that camera!! I was wondering why I was seeing less and less of you on the screen. You are doing your final transformation... Actress/producer----> Producer/Director. Thank you for doing it right and setting a respectable bar for others to work up to with there videos. Please dont be shy about cameo appearances my dear.
unclecanabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2016   #1065
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmonmousse View Post
I have a general Missa vid question for those that have purchased. In most, of the preview files here and one DeviantArt and other places, the lighting seems to be very dark. I'm not sure if that's a result of the compressed sampler file, or if they look that way even in full versions. It looks like there are some cool TFs in her vids from the samples, but the darkness makes many of them seem hard to see.
In some cases, certain degree of darkness is widely used by directors to minimize flaws and "unrealistic" FX, especially when the budget is tight. For me it is ok if it is well-balanced, in terms of not hiding too much, but also avoiding seeing too obvious make-up, insertions of prosthetics and so on. For me, it looks like a very difficult goal to achieve, and as usually there will be people not content with the result no matter the effort you had put into it.
Anyway, as usually, good work Missa. I enjoyed it, expecting for that "soonish" update .
Anahki is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2016   #1066
tflover296
Frequent Poster

Re: Missa turns into Pup TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

Hi everyone!

I was a bit unsure whether or not to post my video to the message board. I usually harshly critique my work, but this one I was harder on than most. I think that there are some things that I could do better, but the script writer was "thrilled" and "loved" the clip, so maybe I'm wrong about this one? It looks like one of the Process members here, Krusty, has found the video-- so I will tell you guys about it personally.

The script writer did not ask for special effects, but transformation is so much fun, I decided to put more work into it. I did a similar clip for him in the past, Puppy wife 8152939 with a transformation of the mind only. I wanted to surprise him and put more work into it, hoping to pull off the illusion of transforming into a REAL dog!

The script writer required the transformation to accelerate after a doggie style creampie. That might not be for some of you? That's okay, I have made and will be making more clips without sex in them. Please spare the feelings of the guys who 'like that thing,' and not mention your preference. I really enjoy the fantasy world, and I hope to make a little something for everyone eventually.

Thanks for peeking at the GIF and post.
Missa

DOGGY STYLE LINK: 8919547
where can I find this?
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2016   #1067
Long_rifle
Process Fan

Re: Missa turns into Pup TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by tflover296 View Post
where can I find this?

Yes! Or a new version with some of your current effects! Great idea. If this video is pulled permanently could you try something else, along the lines of what you said in the original post? About the effects being more drawn out?

Shit.... The copper scrap pile at work is just about to the amount needed to take to the yard... I might have to commission something.

Last edited by Long_rifle; 01-27-2016 at 04:23 PM.
Long_rifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2016   #1068
missa
Producer

That video is taken down because I didn't like the fact that I was barking like a dog and getting fucked from behind. :P It's just ME, I am sensitive about submissive transformations like that. I'm slowly deleting any video I made in the past that causes me grief. Violet Monroe re-made a dog transformation (mental, a lot of barking and howling while getting fucked), if you like the .gif of that video, then you will love her video. Brianne Blu made one too.

http://xsiteability.com/x-new/new-se...68&user=missax

---and---

Brianne Blu nailed it in "Mommy Becomes My Bitch, The Original."
http://xsiteability.com/x-new/new-se...67&user=missax

HERE'S ME, PuppyWife (you can see it on my c4s store)
Shit.. I really did piss on the floor in that video. Yikes. That ones seems a bit embarrassing to me too. I might take that one down, just a heads up for anyone who wants it. Again, sorry I am such a baby about these submissive female transformations, not all actresses are. I talk it over with the ladies I hire, and see if they are cool with it before we perform it.

Also thank you UncleCannibas. This month has been a rough one for getting models to show up, so I am in a few more in February. But won't that be an amazing thing to know that I can do this career FOREVER if I can make a living by being behind the camera? What a comforting thought. I'm giving it my all to test the theory.

Anahki: True, AND I just adore a darker look. I hope it gives viewer the same feeling that it gives me, suspense, and intrigue. I want guys to know that the .gifs are not in HD quality, the video is, and all videos are brighter than what they appear in the .gifs and previews.

Last edited by missa; 02-26-2016 at 05:00 PM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf