free hit counters
Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker [AR/AP] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-20-2018   #1
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker [AR/AP]

This is kind of a cute/ecchi manga. But the main MC finds a tree that he's able to pick the fruits of that has a "Rejuvenation Apple" and "Child Apple" that decreases the targets age by 1 and the other, decreases age by like 5. As a result he has a quick fantasy about his slaves as young girls, he also has one of them older as well. Since in the manga/LN they're technically only 16. We'll see a TG later in this Manga, as I've read the light novel as well. But it won't be for a while. Manga and LN, he says HE'D take the child fruit, but Manga shows the two slaves he has as slightly older.

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100077695 chapter 25
Attached Images
File Type: png 5605df81c0841cf1920b9f13e674ffff.png (361.9 KB, 565 views)
File Type: png 403c52deab788c0d2b6cec62547c8d46.png (360.3 KB, 532 views)
File Type: png a2c6696095e950bd1560a410005e4954.png (399.3 KB, 542 views)

Last edited by godleydemon; 11-20-2018 at 02:48 PM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2018   #2
Kazumamiyato
Process Fan

Re: Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker [AR/AP]

Wish the artist's style were a bit different, couldn't make out the adult form much��
Thanks for posting!
Kazumamiyato is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2018   #3
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumamiyato View Post
Wish the artist's style were a bit different, couldn't make out the adult form much��
Thanks for posting!
yeah, if you backup in the chapters you can see what they look like. But it's very ecchi, lol
Unread 11-21-2018   #4
Suning
Frequent Poster

nice find! Too bad it never happens so it is just that pics, still at least we could see the AR even in imagination.
There are a lot of isekai those days huh it is fun when it is really like a "explore a new world" but then most of them are just the same...
Suning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2018   #5
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suning View Post
nice find! Too bad it never happens so it is just that pics, still at least we could see the AR even in imagination.
There are a lot of isekai those days huh it is fun when it is really like a "explore a new world" but then most of them are just the same...
true lol, though I just finished watching the anime "In a Different World with a Smartphone" and they kind of make fun of alot of the new Isekai tropes. Which was kind of a fresher take on the genre.

Though the most we're probably going to get (from what I've read of the light novel so far), is a TG. Since it does happen, thanks to the fruit of the tree he gets. But that's not going to happen for a while in the manga. Probably (with there release schedule), we won't see it till next year. I DO have several manga though, where I've read the light novel that does have AR or AP in them to see if they show up in there manga counterpart. So I'll keep a look out most of them are Isekai's lol
Unread 11-22-2018   #6
Suning
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
true lol, though I just finished watching the anime "In a Different World with a Smartphone" and they kind of make fun of alot of the new Isekai tropes. Which was kind of a fresher take on the genre.

Though the most we're probably going to get (from what I've read of the light novel so far), is a TG. Since it does happen, thanks to the fruit of the tree he gets. But that's not going to happen for a while in the manga. Probably (with there release schedule), we won't see it till next year. I DO have several manga though, where I've read the light novel that does have AR or AP in them to see if they show up in there manga counterpart. So I'll keep a look out most of them are Isekai's lol
well pretty sure there are a lot of hidden AR/AP and other TF on light novels(even konosuba has body swap with kazuma and a little girl) still being one pic only or just description really makes it not that worth to look around on unknown light novels...
Suning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2018   #7
The AP Ninja
Process Master

What I hate is that, since they are light novels, transformations tend to be no more than a couple of lines (like Jibril's age regression in no game no life) and unless the anime adaptation team feels inspired to go nuts, their adaptation is as lackluster as its description.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote