free hit counters
Some chick who does inflation or something. - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-24-2011   #13
The Lord of War
Process Master? lol what?

Re: Some chick who does inflation or something.

i wish i could 'like' things like on facebook
The Lord of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2011   #14
Blacklist88
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penner View Post
I'm reluctant to point out that she's using a fish-eye filter on the video.
I don't buy that.
She moves her hands over her stomach several times in multiple videos. If she was using a fish-eye lens/filter, we would see her hands or the area around her hands become visually distorted.

Unless she happens to be or knows someone who is an insanely talented video editor.

But I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I'll gladly take her vids whenever she posts them.
Unread 12-28-2011   #15
Alien Armistice
Process Fan

This is horrendously dangerous. I'm honestly disgusted that she would put herself at this much physical risk for the sake of fetish play. The sheer risk of gastric rupture alone can be couple with the risk of oversaturation of oxygen in the body, if any bubbles of air get into her bloodstream it can cause heart attack and stroke.
Unread 12-28-2011   #16
Lurking Guy
Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Armistice View Post
This is horrendously dangerous. I'm honestly disgusted that she would put herself at this much physical risk for the sake of fetish play. The sheer risk of gastric rupture alone can be couple with the risk of oversaturation of oxygen in the body, if any bubbles of air get into her bloodstream it can cause heart attack and stroke.
Some people just don't care about that stuff. Kinda scary that way. At least it's not nearly as dangerous as some other things, though.
Lurking Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2012   #17
DiablosMX
Leecher

Cool Re: Some chick who does inflation or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklist88 View Post
I don't buy that.
She moves her hands over her stomach several times in multiple videos. If she was using a fish-eye lens/filter, we would see her hands or the area around her hands become visually distorted.

Unless she happens to be or knows someone who is an insanely talented video editor.

But I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I'll gladly take her vids whenever she posts them.
She's also positioned herself and the camera, so she can "move" to make it look bigger. When she does it a second time but stands still in that video, you notice she doesn't get all that big. Huge, yes, but not as big as it may appear. There's also the very real likelihood she sucks in her gut when she starts at the beginning for a more dramatic effect (due to her weight). It's a great entertaining trick, really, and it seems to work quite well.

As for the filter, it takes some practice, but she's minimized some of the dramatic effects on her hands. Watching closely, you can see her fingers elongate at certain points, or her hand slightly widens. She knows what she's doing, it seems to me, and makes it look more real than an amateur.

Last edited by DiablosMX; 01-03-2012 at 01:48 PM.
DiablosMX is offline   Reply With Quote