free hit counters
Horror, Violence and Gore - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

View Poll Results: Level of violence
Don't like it one bit. Cupcakes and rainbows. 35 34.65%
Okay if it gets a little rough, but just bumps and bruises. 41 40.59%
Some blood is okay, some death is fine as long as it is tasteful. 18 17.82%
Let's see some brains, guts and gore! 7 6.93%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 05-02-2018   #1
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Horror, Violence and Gore

Hello forum. I'm working on a new story and after reading a few other posts around the forum I am curious what the general concensus is about violence and gore in stories. Please vote in the poll and comment if you wish to add something.

For instance, if violence is okay as long as it is the MC/heroine on the giving end but not the receiving end.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 05-02-2018 at 11:23 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2018   #2
fredzor
Frequent Poster

Re: Horror, Violence and Gore

I'm fine with most anything. If I read something that miraculously offends me, I will just stop reading.
fredzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2018   #3
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredzor View Post
I'm fine with most anything. If I read something that miraculously offends me, I will just stop reading.
I am as well up to a point. Everybody has their line, so to speak. It is the bolded part of your post that I am trying to avoid. I want to keep the dial pointed where most can be entertained and want to keep going.

Thanks for your input.
Unread 05-04-2018   #4
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I think a lot of it depends on what if any fetishes are involved, as some go together more easily than others.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2018   #5
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
I think a lot of it depends on what if any fetishes are involved, as some go together more easily than others.
I agree. If you are into oral vore it is kind of hard to avoid graphic violence.

However does a story with a giantess have to involve her stomping on people to be satisfying?

Or does a BE story with a MC who achieves block out the sun sized boobs have to depict people getting crushed to be exciting? Or is it better if all the buildings and cars that she or (the giantess) flatten all just happen to be empty or evacuated just in time before it happens?

Thank you for your input.
Unread 05-06-2018   #6
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

So, I have a few comics that are actually about expanded/grown women being helpful post-gains, just to point out some counter-examples:

Muscle: https://www.musclefan.com/comics/The...hma-Rau/c=140/

GTS: https://www.giantessfan.com/comics/Rescue-G-T-S/c=157/

I don't think being giant is, in and of itself, any reason to introduce violence or death into a story. If you want to frame it as some sort of power or revenge fantasy, or just have a sadistic character, then okay, it fits, but I absolutely don't see it as required for any sort of fetish story to be enjoyable. (Heck, I'm working on a vorefan script right now where getting swallowed isn't even injurious, much less lethal.)
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2018   #7
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
So, I have a few comics that are actually about expanded/grown women being helpful post-gains, just to point out some counter-examples:

Muscle: https://www.musclefan.com/comics/The...hma-Rau/c=140/

GTS: https://www.giantessfan.com/comics/Rescue-G-T-S/c=157/

I don't think being giant is, in and of itself, any reason to introduce violence or death into a story. If you want to frame it as some sort of power or revenge fantasy, or just have a sadistic character, then okay, it fits, but I absolutely don't see it as required for any sort of fetish story to be enjoyable. (Heck, I'm working on a vorefan script right now where getting swallowed isn't even injurious, much less lethal.)
Both of those comics look interesting to me. Thanks for pointing them out. Helpful giants can definitely be fun, I agree, I was just wondering if those that were into GTS were more likely to enjoy a story where they may be more destructive. So far the poll numbers seem to suggest otherwise.

I know you said you are in the middle of working on it and may not want to reveal too much, but even if being swallowed isnt painful or lethal it still can't be much fun for the victim, in my eyes anyway, but in such a story do you feel like they wouldn't see it that way?