free hit counters
Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 04-04-2014   #145
Chedmond
Lurker

Post Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

I hope you don't mind me responding to this thread yet again. As you can see by my post count I don't say a lot here (or anywhere), but I CAN tend to be a bit long-winded when I DO post...quantity of content over quantity of posts? OK, that's what I'LL call it anyway...though others may not agree...

You touch upon an interesting conundrum with your last post, Missa. I suppose like many aspects of business, if you could really stay ahead of the 'fetish' curve, and be able to anticipate what large groups of people would like, you could be very rich and successful. But taking risks is named that because they may not always pan out. I can see why you work strictly on commissions when it comes to 'out there' fetishes. That way, at least you're not stuck 'holding the bag' if the clip doesn't sell well.

It's interesting to me that using 'love', 'pleasure', and 'romance' in a giantess fetish video like this is a 'new' concept. You are correct of course, it pretty much IS (and frankly IMO it's been a LONG TIME COMING). There are other 'giantess' videos out there that have such things, but the vast majority of them involve a shrunken man/woman as opposed to a grown/growing one. There are very few clips I can think of that have a giantess or amazon that doesn't involve some kind of domination/humiliation, usually to extremes (crushing, eating, stomping, planet destroying, that kinda thing).

Most giantess clips do run in the 'dominance' vein, and since you were pondering it (maybe rhetorically, maybe not, I dunno...) I can think of a few reasons why, all my opinion, of course: Others may not agree, but here's how I see it:

1. We live in a very cynical society these days. That permeates a lot of the ways people think; subtle actions of love and romance may not be as believable as the much-more 'in your face' actions of rage, anger, destruction and revenge. To believe that someone loves you and won't hurt you takes a lot of trust; even subconsciously, trust is not something a lot of people have in abundance nowadays. The afore-mentioned subtlety plays a factor as well. Some people just may not 'get' what they're watching without an extreme action to TELL them what they should 'feel'...that's what a lot of Hollywood productions seem to think anyway...I personally think a lot of them underestimate what many can really understand...but just because we 'get' it, doesn't mean we 'BELIEVE' it...there's that cynicism again...

2. Let's look at your current Venue: Clip4Sale. I LOVE 'em...they are awesome and I've bought a TON of clips from them...but let's look at some of other clipmakers there....damn, there sure are a lot of dominas, aren't there? Lots of 'brats', 'princesses', 'queens', and 'goddesses'....if they actually make giantess clips, do you think they'll do anything 'gentle'? Most likely not. There are some producers (like you) that will try most any fetish to the best of their ability...but well, the vast majority of amazon and giantess clips come from the dommes. For their customers, they simply CAN'T make themselves look 'weak'.

3. If the actress herself isn't into the fetish...which is the truth in most cases..again, actions of violence, anger and revenge are MUCH easier to understand and reenact than actions of tenderness and love, especially thinking of someone who might be bug-sized to you. Since as an actress you're generally putting yourself into the part of the giantess, what do YOU get out of that? Security? No...perhaps a feeling of equal synergy...from this man so small compared to you? absolutely not...Superiority and dominance? Yep...that's pretty easy to picture. Your mind's probably going to go there first...it takes quite a bit more imagination to make it go elsewhere....

4. Shrunken man vs. Grown woman...in a shrunken man scenario, HE is the 'odd man out'...the one with the problem...it can realistically be a much more private and intimate affair. A giant woman? SHE'S the one with the problem...the one who's the 'freak'...for someone without the fetish it's a lot easier to think of the power you have to cause havoc and damage than it is how you can pleasure your much smaller lover. Realistically, a giant woman is much more of a spectacle and her actions would be much less private than those in a smaller area, with a shrunken man.

Despite what I've stated, I can only speak for myself, but MY fantasies are about giant women and NOT me shrunken. I wish I could get something out of the many 'shrunken man' clips that are out there (and I envy those who can)...but I personally just can't. Speaking just for me...Gentle, loving, giantesses that love their size, their significant other, and perhaps further growth...that's what I like. Plain and simple. That's not a general fetish, that's just mine.

Some of these clips also encroach the 'taboo' mother/son scenario as well: (ye olde oedipus complex grosses many out...) I think perhaps the reason for this is again, believability. As a giantess, it's more believable that you would care for a tiny son than a complete stranger if they were bug sized to you. Gross-out factor notwithstanding, there's just more of a blood connection there...

I think that most of the people that hang out here in the Process forum have some pretty vivid imaginations: we all fantasize about things that generally aren't possible in real life, so it takes a lot of imagination just to picture these fantasies. That doesn't apply to everyone though: There are a number of people that don't really know what they like or want until they see or experience it. That's why a lot of companies try to second-guess what people may want, whether it comes to entertainment, technology, all kinds of things. Maybe that includes fetishes as well? Yeah, I think we've established that.

Again, excuse me for the long-winded, somewhat random post. I was dreaming when I wrote this, so sue me if I've gone astray (aka I'm a bit buzzed and reciting lyrics from Prince's 1999), but I hope that there's a bit of insight in my point of view for someone.

In closing, yes...I LIKED THIS LATEST CLIP. A LOT. I hope that some of my muddled mutterings above can help explain why. A big shout-out to you, Miss Missa X, and to my other favorite, Ms. Veronica Vaughn, who I hope gets settled in her new environment and starts making new clips soon.

From someone that's been in the giantess scene for many years, People like you are making giantess clips much more fun and exciting than they've been in a long, LONG time. I hope you can continue profiting from making great clips like this for a long time to come. Seriously, thank you for what you do.
Unread 04-05-2014   #146
zhsp1
Loves BBW Giantess Growth

Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Well said Chedmond. Missa is there any way you can do a Growth POV? You know from my point of view looking down on you, then by the end looking up at you.
Unread 04-25-2014   #147
missa
Producer

Holy fuck Chedmond! I am so sorry I am just now seeing your beautiful response. Please allow me to just take one more day to respond to you with the justice that your words deserve. It's 2:22AM where I live and I am sooo exhausted from a super long day. Bear with me, I REALLY appreciate you!

POV growth? Please email me zhsp : Missmissax@gmail.com
Unread 04-25-2014   #148
missa
Producer

Includes: Growth induction surprise/orgasm, growth triggered by emotion, sexy revenge for roommate and his girlfriend.

Check out the preview in my store! I did a pretty amazing outdoor scene. I am proud of it, a brand new technique. I hope you guys like it.
Unread 04-25-2014   #149
Phoenix the II
Keyboardsmasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

Includes: Growth induction surprise/orgasm, growth triggered by emotion, sexy revenge for roommate and his girlfriend.

Check out the preview in my store! I did a pretty amazing outdoor scene. I am proud of it, a brand new technique. I hope you guys like it.
Can't find it, the newest one i see is a post about 'Bunny Egg-gasm',

Nvm, had to click the clips4sale link on top of your page. Instead of scrolling trough your posts there

Last edited by Phoenix the II; 04-25-2014 at 02:11 AM.
Unread 04-25-2014   #150
indraguy
Lurker

Just purchased this and it is friggin HOT! (in this humble reviewer's opinion). Missa is her usual gorgeous self, dressed to the nines and looking fine. Add on top of that her estimable acting talents, detailed special effects magic, and standard high production value we have come to know her for and all it adds up to YUM! I love a video that gets me dizzy with anticipation in the first 5 minutes, and this one fits the bill!
Unread 04-25-2014   #151
LK
Process Disciple

Looks great!
Unread 04-25-2014   #152
missa
Producer

I'm in RED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedmond View Post
You touch upon an interesting conundrum with your last post, Missa. I suppose like many aspects of business, if you could really stay ahead of the 'fetish' curve, and be able to anticipate what large groups of people would like, you could be very rich and successful. But taking risks is named that because they may not always pan out. I can see why you work strictly on commissions when it comes to 'out there' fetishes. That way, at least you're not stuck 'holding the bag' if the clip doesn't sell well.

Yes! I do paid commissions, but my commission price is pretty cheap, especially considering that I will spend days of my full time work on one special effect video. I will sometimes turn down a concept if I know from past experience that it will not re-sell well. I HATE doing that but then again I need to make a living, so I will, on average 1-3 times per week.

My business, right now, is built on a delicate balance between re-sales and custom clip commissions. I really appreciate that you love my videos so well, and others from this board. When you buy one, your basically saying "I want to see more of THIS!" I make videos without a video commissioner sometimes just because I know that guys liked a similar concept from my past works.

It's interesting to me that using 'love', 'pleasure', and 'romance' in a giantess fetish video like this is a 'new' concept. You are correct of course, it pretty much IS (and frankly IMO it's been a LONG TIME COMING). There are other 'giantess' videos out there that have such things, but the vast majority of them involve a shrunken man/woman as opposed to a grown/growing one. There are very few clips I can think of that have a giantess or amazon that doesn't involve some kind of domination/humiliation, usually to extremes (crushing, eating, stomping, planet destroying, that kinda thing).

YES! Those traditional videos are fun, but I do hope to make more romantic Giantess videos. I have lots of fetish ideas for them.

Most giantess clips do run in the 'dominance' vein, and since you were pondering it (maybe rhetorically, maybe not, I dunno...) I can think of a few reasons why, all my opinion, of course: Others may not agree, but here's how I see it:

1. We live in a very cynical society these days. That permeates a lot of the ways people think; subtle actions of love and romance may not be as believable as the much-more 'in your face' actions of rage, anger, destruction and revenge. To believe that someone loves you and won't hurt you takes a lot of trust; even subconsciously, trust is not something a lot of people have in abundance nowadays. The afore-mentioned subtlety plays a factor as well. Some people just may not 'get' what they're watching without an extreme action to TELL them what they should 'feel'...that's what a lot of Hollywood productions seem to think anyway...I personally think a lot of them underestimate what many can really understand...but just because we 'get' it, doesn't mean we 'BELIEVE' it...there's that cynicism again...

THIS is interesting! I also think wonder if guys who like Giantess domination also enjoy female domination fetishes. I will sometimes see a domination clip sell with a dominant Giantess clip.

It would be interesting to have a discussion sometime about where YOUR fetish originated. I think it's fascinating to think about what was that one single event that made you think "a giantess turns me on," or maybe something more general like "feet turn me on."

I was web-camming a couple of years ago with my regular customer who enjoys foot and sock fetish. He liked me to lay or recline back (so he could see my face) and wiggle by toes, stretch them, and toy with the soles of my feet, model different socks. I would also masturbate for him in a way that he could see my soles. After our time was over, I was dying to know what got him into feet? I hoped not to pry or offend, and I gently asked what was it that first turned you onto this fetish.

He told me that when he was a very young boy, he was playing tag with a girl at recess. She pushed him down on the ground, and ran away. He was laying on the ground and saw an upshot of her panties, it was THERE where he experienced his very first sexual feeling, although he was too young to get an erection. After he saw the upshot of her panties, he saw her little, white, ruffle socks as she ran away. His brain then connected the sexual feeling with socks and/or feet ever since.

Interesting to me! I know many transformation fans have a love of animation. Is it possible all fetishes develop in the mind when you are very young? Fascinating!

2. Let's look at your current Venue: Clip4Sale. I LOVE 'em...they are awesome and I've bought a TON of clips from them...but let's look at some of other clipmakers there....damn, there sure are a lot of dominas, aren't there? Lots of 'brats', 'princesses', 'queens', and 'goddesses'....if they actually make giantess clips, do you think they'll do anything 'gentle'? Most likely not. There are some producers (like you) that will try most any fetish to the best of their ability...but well, the vast majority of amazon and giantess clips come from the dommes. For their customers, they simply CAN'T make themselves look 'weak'.

Yes! I experience this hurdle when I attempt to hire girls as well. It's important to remember that acting is acting, whether you are a dominant bitch, or a scared, insecure, mousy woman. It's all fetish, all fantasy, and all fun.

3. If the actress herself isn't into the fetish...which is the truth in most cases..again, actions of violence, anger and revenge are MUCH easier to understand and reenact than actions of tenderness and love, especially thinking of someone who might be bug-sized to you. Since as an actress you're generally putting yourself into the part of the giantess, what do YOU get out of that? Security? No...perhaps a feeling of equal synergy...from this man so small compared to you? absolutely not...Superiority and dominance? Yep...that's pretty easy to picture. Your mind's probably going to go there first...it takes quite a bit more imagination to make it go elsewhere....

4. Shrunken man vs. Grown woman...in a shrunken man scenario, HE is the 'odd man out'...the one with the problem...it can realistically be a much more private and intimate affair. A giant woman? SHE'S the one with the problem...the one who's the 'freak'...for someone without the fetish it's a lot easier to think of the power you have to cause havoc and damage than it is how you can pleasure your much smaller lover. Realistically, a giant woman is much more of a spectacle and her actions would be much less private than those in a smaller area, with a shrunken man.

Despite what I've stated, I can only speak for myself, but MY fantasies are about giant women and NOT me shrunken. I wish I could get something out of the many 'shrunken man' clips that are out there (and I envy those who can)...but I personally just can't. Speaking just for me...Gentle, loving, giantesses that love their size, their significant other, and perhaps further growth...that's what I like. Plain and simple. That's not a general fetish, that's just mine.

Some of these clips also encroach the 'taboo' mother/son scenario as well: (ye olde oedipus complex grosses many out...) I think perhaps the reason for this is again, believability. As a giantess, it's more believable that you would care for a tiny son than a complete stranger if they were bug sized to you. Gross-out factor notwithstanding, there's just more of a blood connection there...

I think that most of the people that hang out here in the Process forum have some pretty vivid imaginations: we all fantasize about things that generally aren't possible in real life, so it takes a lot of imagination just to picture these fantasies. That doesn't apply to everyone though: There are a number of people that don't really know what they like or want until they see or experience it. That's why a lot of companies try to second-guess what people may want, whether it comes to entertainment, technology, all kinds of things. Maybe that includes fetishes as well? Yeah, I think we've established that.

Again, excuse me for the long-winded, somewhat random post. I was dreaming when I wrote this, so sue me if I've gone astray (aka I'm a bit buzzed and reciting lyrics from Prince's 1999), but I hope that there's a bit of insight in my point of view for someone.

In closing, yes...I LIKED THIS LATEST CLIP. A LOT. I hope that some of my muddled mutterings above can help explain why. A big shout-out to you, Miss Missa X, and to my other favorite, Ms. Veronica Vaughn, who I hope gets settled in her new environment and starts making new clips soon.

From someone that's been in the giantess scene for many years, People like you are making giantess clips much more fun and exciting than they've been in a long, LONG time. I hope you can continue profiting from making great clips like this for a long time to come. Seriously, thank you for what you do. Thank YOU Chedmond Internet *hugs*
Thanks LK, and thanks Phoenix! Phoenix, I am glad you found it ok. I crashed before I could add the link & advertisement .gif video to my missax blog. I have it on there now though.

Indraguy: Yay! Thank you for the beautiful review. I am soo glad you like it.

Unread 04-26-2014   #153
indraguy
Lurker

At the risk of being overly effusive, I wanted to post a few more enthusiastic ravings about Missa's latest growth video. I think Missa has been bringing something totally new to growth clip scenes, and as much as I enjoyed the earlier ones she did, somehow she seems to me to keep getting better and better. Things that I especially loved in this newest clip were: 1) her outfit was outstanding. It is so fun to see the character very dressed up in nice clothes and lingerie, giving her many "layers" to grow through. And does Missa wear the hell out of a pencil skirt or what? 2) I loved how she really built up the tease and anticipation of the growth scene, the way she teased us by showing us the gradual beginning of her growth before she has quite realized it yet herself, teasing us with the running of her stockings as the runs disappear up her skirt. Then the teasing beginning of the fabric starting to tear. I was going crazy during the part where she showed the close up detail of the first seam on her skirt just starting to split - I thought the *anticipation* that built was fantastic! 3) Loved her acting, and the way she brought the scene to life - her startled reaction when she first notices what is happening, her increasing alarm as things gradually get more and more out of hand, etc. 4) Wonderful use of sound effects!! They add so much to the scene! I loved seeing her reactions as she could feel her clothes getting tighter and we could hear the teasing sounds of popping and ripping as her clothes were more and more strained. And the music! Totally added a more intense dimension to the scene. When I heard that music in the background and the dramatic heartbeat sound effects she added - man, it sent my heart beating like crazy! There is no question Missa is creating a Golden Age of TF videos!
Unread 05-13-2014   #154
missa
Producer

Giant Sex III

Includes: Mini-Giantess Growth, Sex-induced growth, explicit
Unread 05-13-2014   #155
Chedmond
Lurker

Talking Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Thanks for responding to my ramblings, Missa. I apologize for kind of 'hijacking' your clip thread before. I went back to see what I wrote and was faced with a wall of text that MOSTLY pertained to what you were doing at the time. Once I get going, it's a bit hard for me to stop, as you can see.

I definitely buy what I'm interested in from you. As an individual, I can only hope that there is a significant number of others who share my interests to buy the same clip I like from you to have you make more of them. Even then, our personal interests are, while aligned, may be different enough to make the choice between buying a clip and passing on it.

No doubt, there is definitely an audience in female domination and giantess domination fetishes here; they basically go hand-in-hand. An extreme size advantage is a very visual and believable reason a female could dominate her prey.

What really pleased me with the 'Cover Your Eyes' clip (besides it's excellence in quality, of course) was that it made it more clear to me that perhaps I wasn't the one only one who was a member of another giantess audience besides the 'dominate me' one, that makes itself pretty well known. (it DID make it to #1 on the Clips4sale charts, after all).

Being around the giantess and process forums for as long as I have, I have seen posts from a great number of others that share tastes similar to mine. I wouldn't really know that if I only followed the video updates of clips4sale or kinkdom (aptly named), though: most new giantess clips revolve around the usual: crushing, stomping, eating and dominating 'little men' (usually, it's not that you're 'big', it's that they're 'little'). I don't begrudge those who get into that, and occasionally I do myself, but I see far too much of it in contrast to anything else. Perhaps it's a 'grass is greener' view on my part, but I personally don't think so.

I would be happy to talk about what brought me into this fetish sometime (no point in taking up more space here). I'm not ashamed of it, although at times I wish I didn't have the desire. It's a bit inconvenient. I'd rather like more conventional things, but it is what it is.

Anyway, I decided I wouldn't add to this thread again unless it was pertaining to your latest video on the subject of growth and giantess clips, which in this case would be "Giant Sex III".

This is definitely another video that I thought was pretty awesome from you. It certainly touches on fantasies that I've had at one time or another. Kudos to you and the commissioner of the clip. You're getting better and better at implying process and progression. The growth in this one was slow and steady, and the multiple viewpoints that were shown made it pretty convincing, IMO. Add to that the fact that it was pretty damn sexy...and well, you have a hell of a clip. I hope it's another big seller for you.

Thanks again for continuing to strive to take giantess and growth clips (as well as everything else you do) to another level, and branching out to sub-genres that very few other producers attempt to cover.
Unread 05-13-2014   #156
TBG
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

Giant Sex III

Includes: Mini-Giantess Growth, Sex-induced growth, explicit
Sex Growth is so rarely done, I'm really looking forward to that bedroom scene!

Tags
age resgression, clothes ripping, giantess, growth, gts, transformation