free hit counters
Dark MsStress - “ADpocalypse Now!” (TG TF) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-29-2017   #1
DarkMsStress
Process Fan

Dark MsStress - “ADpocalypse Now!” (TG TF)

Dark MsStress - “ADpocalypse Now!” (TG TF)

Can Dark MsStress survive the YouTube Adpocalypse, or will she freak out like every other YouTuber on the website?
Is her channel ‘family friendly’ enough for Googles advertisers? Plus, Shoutouts!

Machinima Written, Scored, Edited & Directed by Midnight.
Filmed on location in Second Life, and YouTube Space NY

https://youtu.be/e7pFf2nkmCY

Please Enjoy! Click 'Like', Share, andSubscribe to my channel & please leave comments.
DarkMsStress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2017   #2
wizardfromy
Lurker

Re: Dark MsStress - “ADpocalypse Now!” (TG TF)

As I said on your youtube site been a fan for years and love your work . I myself do a little writing short stories for the most part had two stories on a site that went down One story is called Store From Hell for the short version a salesman has to pick one of two roads to go down after his main way where a bridge is washed away so he has to take another way. He comes to a fork in the road one is a normal life the other his life changes forever of course he doesn't know this. Of course for our story he takes the road that changes his life, He gets flat tire sees store sign says " Store From" part of sign laying face down. Store is dimly lite if it hadn't he would have turned around running and screaming but that would not help the story he goes to the counter were an old lady is standing she asked if she could help the man were he asked to use her phone which she tells him she doesn't have one. But tells him there is town a few miles away at which point he turns to storm out and crashes into a stand with pink liquid that goes all over him and slowly changes him into a woman who goes to work for the nice lady behind the counter who just so happens to have a place of entertainment not far from her store. Now is have a few versions one he sees a pair of vampire fangs on the counter were he can't help but pick them and help but put them in his mouth and he sees the complete female outfit of the female vampire and with ever piece he puts on he changes and becomes Mistress of he Night and again works for the old lady who so happens to have customers into cos play. I would love to see someone turn that into a short film.
wizardfromy is offline   Reply With Quote