free hit counters
New Milking Game - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-08-2013   #13
Bestarred
Frequent Poster

Re: New Milking Game

..."Can we get dialog in a flash game"? Erm, I'm pretty sure that people have been making voiced animations in flash for as long as there's been flash.
Bestarred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013   #14
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keile View Post
RuneScape runs in JAVA, not Flash.

Java is far more advanced (see: MineCraft). Though I do know fairly complex games that run in Flash.....
Hey, just because AS3 can't have needless access to deep system resources doesn't mean it can't be just as good. It's just as capable of using pointers and threads, it just takes a bit of tweaking. The reason few complex games exist in Flash is because most people that use it still think that you can create a decently complex game in flash without learning a significant amount of common object-oriented programming concepts. Few games are actually straight up coded from scratch in Flash Builder/Flash Develop, but the ones that are generally have a significant degree of polish to them compared to most stuff you'd see on newgrounds and deviant art that are mostly done using Macromedia/Adobe Flash.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013   #15
RealiBE
Lurker

Wink Re: New Milking Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestarred View Post
..."Can we get dialog in a flash game"? Erm, I'm pretty sure that people have been making voiced animations in flash for as long as there's been flash.
To be more clear: can we get dialog into this game? There's a good bit of love here...hearing her talk about it would be a great add-on.
RealiBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013   #16
Keile
OMG OMG OMG I'M IN SPACE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
Hey, just because AS3 can't have needless access to deep system resources doesn't mean it can't be just as good. It's just as capable of using pointers and threads, it just takes a bit of tweaking. The reason few complex games exist in Flash is because most people that use it still think that you can create a decently complex game in flash without learning a significant amount of common object-oriented programming concepts. Few games are actually straight up coded from scratch in Flash Builder/Flash Develop, but the ones that are generally have a significant degree of polish to them compared to most stuff you'd see on newgrounds and deviant art that are mostly done using Macromedia/Adobe Flash.
Want to see polished Flash? Look up Evoland on Steam. It starts out looking like its playing on a TI-83 calculator and ends up full HD 3D....