free hit counters
Diminished: A Final Fantasy XV Doujin comic on Patreon! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 01-31-2017   #1
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Diminished: A Final Fantasy XV Doujin comic on Patreon!

Hey!

Just want to share that I've set up a Patreon for the Diminished FFXV comic, which will feature the shrinkees, Cindy and Aranea! And yes, it will contain process of shrinking!

It's a monthly donation for it. The more donations, the faster it will come!

So, go to the link below and help make it happen!

https://www.patreon.com/diminishedFFXVcomic

diminished_logo.jpg
Unread 01-31-2017   #2
LK
Process Disciple

Re: Diminished: A Final Fantasy XV Doujin comic on Patreon!

Scam.
Unread 01-31-2017   #3
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Is it? Or that you didn't think through to know that I didn't even commission a cover for it yet, and a script is already made?
proof.jpg
Unread 01-31-2017   #4
LK
Process Disciple

Scam. Finance it yourself entirely if you have that much faith in it. Your last Get Others to Pay For It scheme was just as shit. What credibility do you have again?

You are fucking detached from reality if you think you're worth a monthly subscription on your wank project.
Unread 01-31-2017   #5
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK View Post
Scam. Finance it yourself entirely if you have that much faith in it. Your last Get Others to Pay For It scheme was just as shit. What credibility do you have again?

You are fucking detached from reality if you think you're worth a monthly subscription on your wank project.
The fans on DA decided what comic to work on, besides The Senshi Dolls. It's the best interest for fans to pitch in on making it happen, and they will get rewarded with pages shown exclusively on Patreon, before anyone else. Once done, it will be free for the public. It's how I return a favor, for the support.

Once that project gets done, the people can remove themselves from my Patreon, or stay on it to use it as a tip jar, for any future project.

It's up to the people to donate whatever they want, as long as they get rewarded with a discount to any Senshi Doll issue, or a free page of the comic, before everyone else.
Unread 01-31-2017   #6
OhZone
OhYeah!

Well, LK is making me want to sign up. I'm very tight right now, though, since I no longer have someone helping me with expenses. I'll check my finances in a couple of weeks and see.

Wish you the best.
Unread 01-31-2017   #7
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Well, LK is making me want to sign up. I'm very tight right now, though, since I no longer have someone helping me with expenses. I'll check my finances in a couple of weeks and see.

Wish you the best.
Thanks, OhZone.
Unread 01-31-2017   #8
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

So, hold on. It's in the best interest for us to pay you for a project that we have no real clue on? Other than the theme and characters? I think it's in the best interest for us to hold onto our money until we see a product we like. Buyer beware? Putting eggs into the basket? If fans REALLY like it. they will buy the finished product. I mean, that's poor. Make the product, then sell it. I'm not buying the idea of an Ipod before the Ipod is ready and in my hands when I go to get it.

Last edited by Doll-Elf; 01-31-2017 at 09:00 PM.
Unread 01-31-2017   #9
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Lorekeep and Dull-Elf just want the rest of the world to be as big failures as they are. Good luck Mercurius!
Unread 01-31-2017   #10
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll-Elf View Post
So, hold on. It's in the best interest for us to pay you for a project that we have no real clue on? Other than the theme and characters? I think it's in the best interest for us to hold onto our money until we see a product we like. Buyer beware? Putting eggs into the basket? If fans REALLY like it. they will buy the finished product. I mean, that's poor. Make the product, then sell it. I'm not buying the idea of an Ipod before the Ipod is ready and in my hands when I go to get it.
If it makes you happy, I'll add the description of the story in the Patreon description. It was the only thing missing, that I just forgot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
Lorekeep and Dull-Elf just want the rest of the world to be as big failures as they are. Good luck Mercurius!
Thanks, Sai.

Last edited by Mercurius; 01-31-2017 at 09:36 PM.
Unread 01-31-2017   #11
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

It's not failure. Most artists don't try to sell you their work before it's even made. They sell you a finished copy. I buy things I see finished and either enjoy them, or not. Buy an unfinished item is a cash grab at best. Take any other comic store. I'll buy issues of things and while the story isn't complete because it's still going in an arc, I'm buying a full comic.
Unread 01-31-2017   #12
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

I wouldn't buy the half done writings of Harry potter. I would buy the whole book. Stepping on a monthly fee has the off-effect of making people be a little more lazy to squeeze out more pennies. Not to mention, we have a track record of paying for things before they are due on this forum and having them never come to fruition. Still waiting on those Red-Parrot productions ring any bells?
Closed Thread

Tags
comic, diminished, final fantasy xv, shrinking women