free hit counters
Naga's Den - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-21-2009   #1
dman8tor
Self Proclaimed Hedonist

Naga's Den

Naga was one of the first artists i found online whose work furthered my interest in tf, and since then i've been a longtime fan. However, updates have been few and far between these days.....anyone else worried we'll lose another one of the greats?
dman8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #2
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Naga's Den

Well, in some cases the artists become very busy to create "free" art, and others just begin to live their lives. It is always a matter of time... the old ones go, new ones come.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #3
blackvelvetrpg
Frequent Poster

"anyone else worried we'll lose another one of the greats? "

Just another artist as far as I'm concerned.Pick a number,stand in line
and get your 15 seconds of fame!
blackvelvetrpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #4
SR47
Process Fan

I'm a personal friend of Naga's and i know that currently he's kinda in a depression. they come and go, but can take a bit of time to climb out. You'll notice that he does often have long breaks in his works, comes back and is steady with updates for a while, but then must take a break again.

Give Naga some time and there will be a lot of new content soon enough.
SR47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #5
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR47 View Post
I'm a personal friend of Naga's and i know that currently he's kinda in a depression. they come and go, but can take a bit of time to climb out. You'll notice that he does often have long breaks in his works, comes back and is steady with updates for a while, but then must take a break again.

"He?" Are you talking about the same person? Well, I am a fan of her:
http://www.nagasden.com/
But I don't know about who the guy is... could you give us a link to his artwork?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #7
Seadog Driftwood
Would-be Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR47 View Post

...AGAIN?!
Holy crap, it's like me and Naga have some kinda chemical link, both of us being so depressed at the same time... I mean, from last October to the present...

Y'know what helped me a little? Going on nature walks. They don't have to be boring either - if there's any kind of interesting geological formation or something in Naga's area, he might wanna try exploring that. That's what I did: I took a day-trip to the Scarborough Bluffs in the East End of the city. Being 3 feet away from a 100-foot plunge to a rocky, nigh-inaccessible beach below, breaking off and throwing stones from the cliff - if that doesn't get the blood pumping, I dunno what does. A few days earlier, I tried to walk up the shores of the Humber River from Lake Ontario to the Old Mill, and aside from a few forced detours onto streets, just managed it. Few days later, I composed my first piece of music this year.

If you'd asked me back in October or November, I'd've been sceptical. But I'm actually surprised to say that it works! Especially if you're going somewhere somewhat secluded, away from the hurly-burly and hustling and bustling of the city. THAT helps more than ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
But I don't know about who the guy is... could you give us a link to his artwork?
...*a la Raving Rabbids* DAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Dude, that dude is a dude! Dude!
But seriously, Naga's a guy who takes on a female persona. He's into guys turning into girls.
Seadog Driftwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #8
dman8tor
Self Proclaimed Hedonist

well i hope that things in Naga's life get better. I do love new content.
dman8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #9
NMe
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
He's never made it a secret that his real name is Darin, if that's any hint.
NMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #10
No-Man
Process Disciple

That's what I thought. I still refer to Naga as 'she' since that's what she calls herself on the website and who am I to argue/care?

Still, I heart Arania and Angrboda.
Unread 05-22-2009   #11
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Ahh yes... being an artist can be lonely work at times...

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2009   #12
SR47
Process Fan

I often get confused which pronoun to call him/her. yeah, he's Darin and Naga both, depending on where you talk to him. Like for the Naga's Den site, she's a her, but for the Crossworlds comic, he's a him. Either way, it doesn't matter, Naga's a nice person i enjoy talking to.
SR47 is offline   Reply With Quote