free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 555 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-25-2013   #6649
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Hey, guys? I'm trying to thread-search...But it's getting difficult. I'm trying to collect Fallen Planet/Corruption Venus, etc....How many are untranslated/translated?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013   #6650
Detatched
Be Me!

Actually, serious question on Dinaranger:

If futanari imagery were to be taken out, would it be able to pass as an "ecchi" series rather than a hentai series?
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013   #6651
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

I'm currently helping create a game involving a character who is slowly corrupted by a succubus that inhabits her. The game is an RPG Maker game, but recently I'm been experimenting a bit with Poser and I decided to try creating the TF on that program, not for inclusion within the game itself (it wouldn't fiit the aesthetic of said game) but simply as a scenario to allow me to practice on making TF processes and so on.

What I got is this, which, should be mentioned, pick the protagonist in moments that have several days of difference with one another, so this doesn't actually happen all within the same minute. The first four panels involve the character becoming evil, and after that it's the succubus TF.

Hope you like!

(I also kept trying to upload them as attachments, but for some reason the uploads kept failing)
babblingfaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013   #6652
kyuven
Frequent Poster

O_O
And the name of this game is...?
Do you need help with it? I have experience (and, uh, am working on a degree...) editing/proofreading and writing.
So few corruption games out there, I'd do whatever it takes to keep it from being another dead project.
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013   #6653
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babblingfaces View Post
I'm currently helping create a game involving a character who is slowly corrupted by a succubus that inhabits her. The game is an RPG Maker game, but recently I'm been experimenting a bit with Poser and I decided to try creating the TF on that program, not for inclusion within the game itself (it wouldn't fiit the aesthetic of said game) but simply as a scenario to allow me to practice on making TF processes and so on.

What I got is this, which, should be mentioned, pick the protagonist in moments that have several days of difference with one another, so this doesn't actually happen all within the same minute. The first four panels involve the character becoming evil, and after that it's the succubus TF.

Hope you like!

(I also kept trying to upload them as attachments, but for some reason the uploads kept failing)
Loving that transformation, and surprised I haven't heard of this on the TFgamesite. Or maybe I just missed it. Best of luck finishing it regardless.

PS. Needs bigger boobies.
Unread 05-26-2013   #6654
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Noooooo! No big ugly sacks of meat! The breasts are perfect the way they are! ;_;
Unread 05-26-2013   #6655
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuven View Post
O_O
And the name of this game is...?
Do you need help with it? I have experience (and, uh, am working on a degree...) editing/proofreading and writing.
So few corruption games out there, I'd do whatever it takes to keep it from being another dead project.
The game is not mine, actually, and I'm only helping in making some graphics (charsets, facesets, not made through Poser) and proofreading/writing. The game is Rise of Sylwana by Delum, but it's currently a bit of a mess and is nowhere near completion. Delum is a user in TFGamessite and perhaps you'd have to talk to him to see if he may need some help.

At the same time I am doing these tests for a game on DayDreamer I myself am doing, which is a parody of sort of Evil Dead where a bunch of guys read a spellbook and bring forth a succubus who goes around transforming these guys into her daughters. Essentially I'm trying out a couple of transformation sequences right now to get a hang of the software, and so far all I'm missing is to add images to a game which is finished up to a point which it can be called a demo. That's why I did the above.
Unread 05-26-2013   #6656
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katt View Post
Loving that transformation, and surprised I haven't heard of this on the TFgamesite. Or maybe I just missed it. Best of luck finishing it regardless.

PS. Needs bigger boobies.
An initial version has been posted here:

http://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/vi...php?f=6&t=3821

HOWEVER, Delum has restarted this from scratch, essentially following the same story but with many changes to the characters, lore, world, etc. Playing this is not worth it at this point, really. Progress is going slowly on it, but if Delum ever desists (I hope he doesn't), I'll take over it and see to completing it, as I've put plenty of work on it as is (over thirty TFs so far) and wouldn't want it to go to waste.

Some of them do involve pretty big breasts, too.

Last edited by babblingfaces; 05-26-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Unread 05-26-2013   #6657
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

Also, if anyone is interested, the following file has a higher-quality version of the above TF, and the TF in wider and closer frames:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/oJQ_3tZh/leona_succ.html
Unread 05-26-2013   #6658
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Ooooo that game...I remember playing it.
Boobs are okay, but they shouldn't be too big...
Unread 05-26-2013   #6659
pajamavamp
Process Fan

They do good work over at TFgamesite. There are a few I''m hoping make it to completion.

I've advertised VampYou a few times here, and I lurk on a regular basis, but I noticed kyuven's comment on a lack of corruption games out there. For months now VampYou has been producing RPG Maker corruption games (with a vampire theme of course).

The most recent of which has a legit play time of over 2 hours.

And so I'm actually adding something here and not just advertising my site here's some of the in game character art used.

Here we have the heroine, her turned into a vampire, how she appears in a mirror, her as a vampire in a new outfit, her masquerading as her former human self, and finally her caught in the act when in front of a mirror.

Hope you enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: png AlaexaPin1H.png (159.8 KB, 310 views)
File Type: png AlaexaPin1V.png (191.3 KB, 330 views)
File Type: png AlaexaPin1VMirror.png (152.7 KB, 267 views)
File Type: png PinAlaexa1V.png (151.9 KB, 319 views)
File Type: png PinAlaexa2H.png (133.2 KB, 290 views)
File Type: png PinAlaexa2M.png (84.0 KB, 226 views)
pajamavamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013   #6660
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

Looks nice! I'd love to play it, but unfortunately I don't have an account on that site.